Merged - AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

I think that this is just the beginning. I think that he is just testing right now. I think this thing may probably be extended somewhat.

You know what, I hear what some of you are saying.....

If you wanna go see Michael in London and can afford it, go see him....

If you can't afford to go to London, but decide to rack up debt to make the trip and then you hear afterwards that he's coming to your country, then you're gonna have only yourselves to blame when you're feeling all pissed, not Michael!

Anyway, a new album is always good news!

He isn't lying. What reason would he have to? He's saying that's the plan, if everything works out, which it will.

I seriously doubt he's lying - think about it all he's said is the offer to do others is in the contract. It's up to Michael to approve where and what evidently. So...here's hoping for the best cuz my arse aint going to London :no:

I can't stand all this trying to double read everything said. Its enough to drive you mad but it seemed like he was really trying to drive that point home, "this is it, this is the final curtain, and when I say this I mean it" So, if this is only PR, I dont know.

thats what im confused bout. When michael says "this is the final curtain call" does he mean fianl concer ever or final concert in london?
I dont know

You know what, I hear what some of you are saying.....

If you wanna go see Michael in London and can afford it, go see him....

If you can't afford to go to London, but decide to rack up debt to make the trip and then you hear afterwards that he's coming to your country, then you're gonna have only yourselves to blame when you're feeling all pissed, not Michael!

Anyway, a new album is always good news!
i KNOW!!!!!! lol. I'm so torn.....

I seriously doubt he's lying - think about it all he's said is the offer to do others is in the contract. It's up to Michael to approve where and what evidently. So...here's hoping for the best cuz my arse aint going to London :no:
lol, I'm kinda in the same boat.....I told my dad about the concerts and he texted me back and said "oh my! we have to go" lol.... but I just don't know....London is far, lol

thats what im confused bout. When michael says "this is the final curtain call" does he mean fianl concer ever or final concert in london?
I dont know

Well it's all debatable but why would he say final concert in London when he didn't have any concerts there recently anyway? It's not like he did some and then said 'OK, this is it, no more in London.'
But at the same time, why would he be so excited and chanting this is it? Seriously when they were doing the teaser and when he first came out I was thinking "this is it, he's back, it's ON" and then he starts with the final curtain thing... :blink::swoon: Dunno...
I kinda hope he does concerts in the States cause it would make things so much easier... But then again...I can't risk it.

But if michael does decide that there will be no more concerts after london
Im fine with that.
I understand how tiring touring is for him and as long as michael is happy, im totally happy with that.

omg i hope this is true
it has to be true

new york

all hell will break loose

i pray he does the georgia dome in atlanta georgia imagine that

whenever this cd comes out its gonna sell more than dangerous and history i really believe that

he has waited so long and the anticapation for the release of it is huge
so when it drops its gonna be huge
an the ablum deal omg

remember he specified london even made a gesture w/ his damn eyes...lol cuz his eyebrown piqued up.

his last shows in london. they've left, w/ that wording, the door open for more shows in different countreid

................................O.M.G!!!!!!:wild::clapping::wild:I sooooooo hope this is true for the overseas fans!:wild::clapping::wild::punk::D:yes: It would be amazing!:wild::clapping::wild::punk: But for me one thing stays out no matter what: Michael and familys health and hapiness,love them SO Much! for me thats top priority!:D:wub::yes:

This is SO cool! I am totally lovin' it!!!

WATCH what happens when Mike officially steps back on stage. This world is going to go crazy happy wild! Seriously!

If everyone is getting happy just from hearing him say the word performance and hearing him actually providing a date that it starts and he's saying "This Is It," then you know this thing is going to be off the richter scale if he starts naming other locations he's going to once the curtain officially goes up in London!!

The wait is just about over, peeps!!..

:cheers:

What if THIS IS IT is the name of the first single?

I get the feeling that there is more to this mantra than we see at the moment.

Oooh, clever thinking. :eek: Or the album even lol.

oh my goodness I said this as well. It sounds like the name of an up tempo dance style song. I even came up with a chorus way of sing it after the press conference. lol.

And we know how mike makes songs that can be interpreted in 2 different ways. I do agree that THIS IS IT doesn't mean it's over.

Yeah, this whole THIS IS IT mantra can be the name of the worldwide tour. After all, it is plastered all over the red background. Michael made a concerted effort to ingrain it in the minds of the crowd. He cheered it....he punched to it, he got the crowd all excited about it. And at the same time, he gave it two meanings....this is a tour and this is the last time I will perform in London. So I guess what I am saying is a lot of people might think that THIS IS IT only means that he will not perform any more and/or in London, but I think there is more to it. I mean it has to be....THIS IS IT appears to be the name of the tour!

What's funny here? I was being serious.

I'm sorry, I think I'm just losing my mind trying to figure it all out and I was reading some posts to my mom because her computer isn't working and when I read yours out loud, it just struck me as funny!

If he had 30 concerts in London, technically he could tour America for 1 1/2 years. Like he could have 120 concerts in USA, Canada and Mexico and 60 concerts in South America. If he did that during 18 months it would mean 10 concerts a month... He could tour like 4-5 years or something because there's just endlessly places for him. He's so well-known all around...

Exciting times for sure! :wild: I hope for the foreign fans that he tours elsewhere. :)

Wow! What if it is, AllTheLovelyFlowers? If it is, I can't WAIT to hear it! Mike's really got us goin' with "This Is It."

It can be taken so many different ways. Like, "This is it...the moment you've all been waiting for!" and "This is it! After I kick off this party here in London, it will be the last time I do it here! LOL And "This is it! This is my last time touring! Period! Get in while you can!" LOL

I love me some Michael Jackson! That man is just too cool! :lol: :wub:

I doubt if he'll leave us USA fans hangin' though. He's got to bring the party over here too. He's gotta give us some of that "This Is It." :yes:

i really do hope there is a new album im gettig so hyped to see him live but at the same time theres been talk of a new album for years and i pray it happens

THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!
THIS IS IT!!! WORLD TOUR with attendance of 1 Billion PEOPLE....:D
MIke ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I think that this is just the beginning. I think that he is just testing right now. I think this thing may probably be extended somewhat.
Co-sign. And I take the "This is it" the same way you interpret it.

I don't think the AEG president is making up anything. It's Mike who makes the final decision, but the president is the one who knows what's goin on behind the scene.

he has to do us dates,but im not takin chances so london here shaun comes lol

All the lovely flowers, you hit the nail on the head, and that is what i put in the thread one name albums, because i actually think that

****THIS IS IT*****

has a much more deeper meaning, and i have said that it could well be the album name , which as we all know no matter what name it is , its the name of a single from the album or title track!

Ya got it!

Terry

haha shaun u a mess!

remember the 30 date $300M rumor we heard? lol i was watching showbiz tonight and for 10 shows they said he'd make a cool $100M!

so if he does 30 shows in three yrs....then yippee but i ain't taken chances...hello moroccan consulate here i come!

Back