Merged - AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

:angel: If its true i wont buy a Ticket .. Im waiting for the World tour !
I hope he comes to The Netherlands. I will directly buy a ticket..
But im pretty sure this true ! I CAN'T WAIT , I hope he will rock the stage !!
I mean ROCK THE WORLD ! Do y'all think he will sell out all the then concerts?
He really deserves that .. Maby the album will sell nice to. ( I hope its a solo )
Btw ; Does someone have seen a 'This is it" poster, im wondering how it looks like

I hope that if this is true, it is announced soon, cos in a way it's unfair because foreign fans may not bother buying tickets to the London shows if he goes around other places nearer to them, but they might if it's just London. Cos as for now, London is the only place confirmed, meaning EVERYONE will wanna go!

Omg getting tickets for this is gonna be a total nightmare.

I agree with hilliver. I think they are gonna test in London, see how it goes then decide on whats next. I predict he will sell out all 10 shows in a week. So hopefully they will add more dates. This is so exciting! whoooop!

This is all very exciting and promising, but while things unfold the problem is:
Do I spend thousands of dollars to travel to london or just sit around and wait?

It's such a gamble and I don't think I'm willing to risk not ever seeing him, at the same time, if he decides to have shows in America I will not be a happy camper after spending so much money when I could have only spent a fraction of it...

What to do? What to do?
:scratch:

I think a lot of fans are in the same boat. And considering the amount of hits the site is getting, there's massive interest...which means lots of people who can and are willing to go will still end up ticketless. However, instead of being sad or disappointed, that might be a good thing becuz IF all 10 dates sell out in a matter of minutes or days, leaving lots of folks hungry for more dates, that can only be a good thing IF the London shows are a test for wider appeal. So, those who can't go becuz London is too far away or finances are too short, you should be praying like the dickens for these shows to sell out. :lol: That could mean the show MAY end up coming closer to you later on during the 3 year deal. If we miss the July shows, oh well. We've waited this long, we can wait a little longer for more to come our way, IF that's the plan here.

I wrote in the other O2 thread how these reports are much more interesting than what we heard yesterday. I'm definitely more hyped than I was last night, that's for sure. lol I think it's pretty cool he's doing this for his kids to see/experience what it is he does while the rest of us get to enjoy it as well. :) IF we can get tickets, of course. :bugeyed

Oh my god :) That's a great news guys! Hope it's true. Where is Michael Jackson's spokesperson???, why we don't have any official information???
Where is reliable source now, any official representatives etc???
Michael need his team back!!! Come on, he can't run all this by himself.

But, GREAT NEWS ANYWAY! ;)

I'm so excited:woohoo:
this 10-show-announcement made my day... what am I saying. It made my LIFE, really!!
now a three year world tour would be even better. But whatever, I'm still hyperventilating over those 10 shows. :woohoo:

Even though I stand by my post, I have to agree with some people here. I'm starting to think there should be an official statement to clarify things. People seem to be confused around here and other places. And an official statement would help alot to straighten this out.

Last edited:
yeah. but Michael seems to love doing that. hes "gone" for years then POOF here I am! now he announced the shows where it could mean one thing or something completely different. "This is it" this is what youve been waliting for, its going to happen or "this is it"...your last chance im done after this. it could go both ways.

Michael loves to have ppl talking he purposely did this I think. although yeah...^^ its a bit cruel to those of us who would go in debt to go to london only for him to end up coming to our country! I would willingly suffer debt for this and i might do that. but ohnestly...even if he did end up coming here(US)...id be ok with that. ANOTHER oppertunity to see him!

You know what this does? Their presale of tickets is allowing them to see where everyone who would be willing to travel to London is from, and where they SHOULD have other concerts and which cities they should tour. It treads a path, in a way, to where they should go. If someone is willing to fly all the way to London for some shows, and there are lots from a certain area who also are willing, then that would be a safe place to have another concert. Just an idea and it is smart if that is what they are doing. Maybe someone else mentioned this. Don't they ask for your postal code or zip code and country at the presale page? They do this sort of thing in stores all the time. Why not for concerts?

.... I still want to go to London though.

im just so nervous at this point! its gonna cost me roughly 1500 dollars to make this trip and if he announces a world tour and ive spent all that money id be screwed!!! ugh...what to do? what to do? should i take the chance and wait or should i head to london???

oh mj.....

Lets hope this is true... Im :wild: over hearing this right now!!

I know that the London Concerts will do well and if so, he'll do shows here in the US and Beyond.(New York City,I hope, I hope.) I hope that things go well for him since the Doctors gave him the O'Tay to do it And I also hope he'll go through with it Because the promoter might be looking for Michael to change his mind and Michael gets sued for Breach of contract.$$$$$$$$$ I don't want to hear that. I want Michael to shake his groove thang. To Shake his body down to the ground. As long as he don't over exert himself with his dance moves, he'll last the whole show in full voice. I know he'll do his show without Lipsyncing. He'll find a key and Musical pattern to keep up with everything. I heard Britty Spears Lipsynced on some songs for her latest concert. I wasn't there so I hope she gave her audience what they expected. It might be a Comeback concert to start in London but when he comes back here to the USA,That's when the true comeback begins. After all this is over,He can perform where and when he wants but continues to help Produce and Record Albums for himself and do Duets with other people and even show up in a Movie or Play or Tvshow as a special suprise guest.
This Comeback must be the Biggest of all Comebacks and the Media better give Michael the praise he deserves to make this comeback sweet.
AND I MEAN THAT WITH MY WHOLE HEART.
GOD SPEED MICHAEL J.
LONG LIVE THE TRUE KING OF POP,ROCK AND PURE SOUL.
:cheers:
:punk:

Very good news. I can't afford to travel to the UK at the moment, so it's good that he'll be coming to the USA (possibly.) And a new music album...:dance:

Re: AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

This just adds more speculation, more rumours and more attention on the music. This is all being very intelligently promoted I have to say.

Exactly, thats why he`s the best :clapping:

Please, can't you free me from this posting ban? I'd like to behave. Please. You're Beautiful.

If the president of AEG is saying this...why would he be lying? That would seriously be fucked up. I doubt we'll have a confirmation on this before next friday...so i will do everything i can to obtain a ticket for the concert...i'm from hOlland, but i WILL go to London. It's too risky to sit this one out.....maybe he really ain't performing at all anymore after the 10 shows...and i would hate to find out that i could have obtained a ticket....you know.

Hopefully the president of AEG isnt lying, that would be messedup :closedeyes:

Back