Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

Cris123, again thank you for the post, it's good to know the fans were there on 25th and he knew he was loved. I glean a little comfort from this.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting your story. You had me in tears. Thank you so much. Michael truly loved his fans. I'm glad you had the opportunity to see him in person. Stay strong :)

Thank you so much for sharing this! Most of us (including myself) never had the opportunity to talk to him or tell him how deeply we loved and adored him. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much for letting him know that he was loved! It gives me comfort to know that he knew.

Oh my gosh, that was so sweet. Thank you for sharing it!

Thanks amrice for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

Oh my...there it is, there is the pic we were all hoping to see. Oh Cris123, my heart goes out to you, I hope you're ok?
It's a blessing and a curse to see this new footage, it's quite painful I think for all of us and we were not really expecting it to be so much, at least I wasn't.

Ohmygod!!! That is sooo cool to see and on the other hand so....ohh man, hope you're ok Cris123?:(

:cry:

Last edited:
God....this is so heartbreaking..... I hope you're ok, Cris :(

It's so hard on all of us... He was simply stolen, there were so many more things to be done!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok, thanks for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

Wow this tread got me to tears again.

Thanks for sharing your story Cris!! And thank you for putting into words and tell Michael what all his fans would have want to say to him, so he knew he was loved and what he ment to us. And more important how he definitely did make a change to the world.

You are blessed to have met him!

2pu0pxx.jpg

Aww, that's so sweet. :cry:

Thank you all for your kind words. I am not doing well, and it has been more than 2 months. Only you here can understand why I can't just "move on". I miss him so much, and my heart is broken, especially when I see things like this, and all the raw memories come back to me...all the frighteningly powerful rollercoaster of emotions I felt around him...the memory of his voice, his touch...:( oh God, I want him back to badly..

Dear Cris-You've been blessed beyond measure to meet, talk with and touch Michael. Thank you for sharing your story and your grief. I have been comforted knowing that someone like you was with Michael in the last days. We truly love him more.

Thanks amrice for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

That's so great he wore your shirt.

Watching the trailer made me sad. I miss you Michael.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am not doing well, and it has been more than 2 months. Only you here can understand why I can't just "move on". I miss him so much, and my heart is broken, especially when I see things like this, and all the raw memories come back to me...all the frighteningly powerful rollercoaster of emotions I felt around him...the memory of his voice, his touch...:( oh God, I want him back to badly..

aww luv, sending a huge hug your way. You had an input to Michael's life, one day I hope you will be able to cherish that so tightly without it causing you so much pain. I am sure he loved that t-shirt, I bet it made him giggle. ::better:

Oh Cris, I feel so bad for you! :(
But indeed..you made a difference being there for him, you showed him you cared and I am so grateful that you took the effort to do this.
I hope someday you can think of that without feeling pain. Mike will look down on you with a smile!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for being there. :cry:

I am so happy that he wore your shirt close to his heart. I bet is smelled wonderful. I remember when you posted about that shirt being given to him and the letter sent to him that last few days. You are in my prayers and so is Michael and his children/family.

Some more pics from the trailer. oh God, I had a shock last night seeing the trailer, hearing his voice...such a blow. L.O.V.E to you all
2saihzp.jpg

6oie4x.jpg

*hugs* to everyone!!!

I love that Michael wore your shirt... it's a lovely gift.

Love u Mikeyy :heart:

I can't imagine what you must be feeling Cris. Wow! My heart goes out to you. He looks wonderful in it...

I almost cried reading this. Thank you for sharing your story. It's made me feel a little better, knowing that Michael knew how much we all loved him.

You wrote this up beautifully. You made me feel like I was there with you.

THANK YOU!

thank you. sweet. lucky you. i miss him sooo bad he so great to his fans unlike a certain artist i won't say,but they make their fans beg.

Back