Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

Cris123...Thank you so much for letting our Michael know how much we loved him.(And still do)
I always knew he was sweet,kind,humnan,caring...but what you said about him...he can only be happy if you are...just when i think i can't have another suprise,something happens.
It means so much to know that Michael knew how much he was loved!...
thank you for sharing your story.Treasure those moments and memories cause they are priceless.

that was so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing with us. I haven't been this close to tears in a while now. It's stories like this that make me appreciate him all the more, but feel heartbroken at the loss at the same time

I am so touched that you liked reading my story. I feel that you should know how wonderful he is and that being a MJ fan is a honor, as I know all of the current circus is hard to take.
I am not at peace and will probably never be given what happened, but I get some comfort from knowing that he left with some of these words in his heart. It’s about all of you, so I decided to share some.

I wrote how he makes people truly happy, like no one and nothing else, about his ability to turn their darkness into light. I told him how wonderful his fans are and how lucky I am to be among them, how they are all races, nationalities, religions, united through him…I made sure he knows that we the fans support him unconditionally, no matter what he decides to do, that we are there for him, forever. I said he is an instrument of God and he really changed the world by touching so many hearts.
“During the last days I got to know your wonderful fans, from all over the world, so diverse, yet so alike, united by our love for you, for what you stand for. We all want you to be happy and share your love with us”.
And for Father’s Day (this one is too heart wrenching): “all your fans know what a wonderful father you are. Your kids know that too and are blessed for having you as father”.
My last words in my last letter on Wednesday were: “we cry when you cry and smile when you smile. Let’s smile together forever”……….

Your story make me cry again .
Thanks for your sharing.

I am so touched that you liked reading my story. I feel that you should know how wonderful he is and that being a MJ fan is a honor, as I know all of the current circus is hard to take.
I am not at peace and will probably never be given what happened, but I get some comfort from knowing that he left with some of these words in his heart. It’s about all of you, so I decided to share some.

I wrote how he makes people truly happy, like no one and nothing else, about his ability to turn their darkness into light. I told him how wonderful his fans are and how lucky I am to be among them, how they are all races, nationalities, religions, united through him…I made sure he knows that we the fans support him unconditionally, no matter what he decides to do, that we are there for him, forever. I said he is an instrument of God and he really changed the world by touching so many hearts.
“During the last days I got to know your wonderful fans, from all over the world, so diverse, yet so alike, united by our love for you, for what you stand for. We all want you to be happy and share your love with us”.
And for Father’s Day (this one is too heart wrenching): “all your fans know what a wonderful father you are. Your kids know that too and are blessed for having you as father”.
My last words in my last letter on Wednesday were: “we cry when you cry and smile when you smile. Let’s smile together forever”……….

oh God Crisa this has made me cry again..thank you so much for making sure Michael knew that we supported him no matter what he did. OMG the Fathers Day quote...killed me. thank you though it is beautiful. Ya know I believe that you were used by God to be one of the last people who got to tell Michael how much he was loved and appreciated and how he himself the man Michael Jackson, brought people from all over together as one. God Bless you Crisa Thank you for sharing your experience with Michael.

Thats a beautiful story Cris, thanks for sharing.
It gave me a lot of happiness reading it and visualizing your exchange with MJ.
I feel sure that MJ knew his fans love him but its comforting to know that he was reassured.
Yes he is a beautiful person...inside and out and I miss him so so much! :cry:

Oh Lord...

That had me :weeping:

"...let's smile together forever"

Thank you so much Cris for sharing the love with MJ so beautifully and with such beautiful words and gestures.

we will smile together forever.

we'll never let you part, for you're always in our hearts michael.

we miss you

I'm crying
But I know that you hope us to smile.
Let’s smile together forever

And that is why we love him so. When you strip back all of the media, all of the garbage and its just you and Michael... ahhhh, he is so, so wonderful. God rest his soul.

Oh my goodness. Beautiful words. Thankyou so much...just beautiful. :cry:

Thank you for sharing your story with us. It really helps to know he wasn't alone during his final hours. You are so blessed having met him and Michael was blessed with his loyal fans!!!!

Thanks for sharing.. it was nice to read though sad, too.
Michael was so amazing person. :cry:

I love the shirt "curls for my girls" aww :heart:

Thanks for sharing... :)
That was an amazing experience (it actually gave me chills).

Michael was indeed a Beautiful and Unique individual.

My goodness. He was one of the biggest celebrities on the planet.....yet always made time for others (especially his fans).

This is a priceless memory, but the funniest/ silliest is when two of my friends convinced me to join them serenade the whole I just can’t stop loving you to Michael twice, near his garden and then on intercom

:D just a totally random question but... you would not have happened to do this serenade on sunday june 20, would you?

(((((((((((((((((((((Cris123))))))))))))) thank you so much for letting Michael know how much we all love him.It is to me a relief to know that when he died,he knew how much he was loved.
I wonder if knows how much he is missed?...
i love him and miss him so much...

Thank you so much for telling, I started crying :( Very beautiful... Thanks for letting him know that we loved him :)

Thanks so much for sharing and passing our love to him, you are so very lucky to have spoken to him, to have been in his presence. How did you know where to go and when, where there loads of other fans there, did the car just stop and he wound the window down?????? So many questions.

Back