Your Opinion - Could MJ Have Done All Fifty Shows?

Could MJ Have Done All Fifty Shows?

• HELL YES!! He could have done 50 AND MORE! (please explain below)

Votes: 104 21.4%
  • Yeah, I think he was ready for 50, with the breaks here and there. (please explain below)

Votes: 248 51.0%
  • No, he was not healthy enough to do 50 shows. (please explain below)

Votes: 134 27.6%

• Total voters
Re: So...do you guys think he could have done all 50 shows?

Despite all of Karen Faye's revelations?

Dont believe a word she says! No offence to her at all in any way shape or form but to much comes out of her mouth! She is so against this is it the film she will do and say anything to make sure it looks like Michael was unprepared and not ready, and then had the cheek to kick of because she was not in the film :mello: Michael was not a child he was an adult who was able to take control of this vision this dream he had of preforming again! I am gonna believe Michael himself when he says he wants to take us all on this journey then i am her saying he was this that and the other!

Nothing makes sense in what she says if Michael was this mess take him away from it do more then just go to higher sources as she said just get him the hell out of there!

Michael Jackson was murdered.
He got a lethal dose of propofol which could kill an elephant.
It has nothing to do with if people think he was to skinny and unhealthy.

No, it did not! Dr. Murray made sure we never got an answer to that question (and no, I'm not saying he did that intentional)!

:clapping::clapping:

Innocent until proven guilty only applies to MJ, I see.

One rule for MJ and another for Dr Murray.

Murray admitted to giving Michael the drug that killed him thats all the proof i need to say he is guilty as sin, thats without all the other things i could mention! I dont care if it was an accident he took Michael from us END OF!!

Oh and please dont even compare what Michael went through in his trial to that of this awful man!

Does innocent until proven guilty apply to everybody? Or does it only apply to Michael?

Murray admitted to giving Michael the drug that killed him thats all the proof i need to say he is guilty as sin, thats without all the other things i could mention! I dont care if it was an accident he took Michael from us END OF!!

Oh and please dont even compare what Michael went through in his trial to that of this awful man!

Does innocent until proven guilty apply to everybody? Or does it only apply to Michael?

Read my above post!

Yep I guess we'll see Murrays part in this... well maybe...

But it seemed to me that you were saying you already thought Murray was guilty, even though he's not been proven guilty in a court of law.

But the evidence is there to prove that Murray was guilty. He's basically admitted it himself.

I thought he was going to argue that MJ administered the lethal dose himself?

no. hate it

what a stupid questions of course he would have passed all the concerts but he died and we never see him again :( very sad

Genuine curiosity. Since New Years for some reason, I went into HEAVY, HEAVY depression mode. I had felt nothing like this in the past 6 months, it's as if a storm just came and hit me in the face real hard. I felt this emptiness and just couldn't stop crying. I think the video of the fans taking the Christmas tree to forest lawn helped trigger this out pour of grief, as well as other things I read and heard. I have no idea why this is happened to me (still in depression mode), and I came back on here to try and make myself feel better. But now all these questions are popping up in my head and I'm trying to find the answers/opinions to them. I thought there was already a thread covering this topic, but I couldn't find it =/.

Sorry to hear about that :)
"Smile Though Your Heart Is Aching..."

Anyway, I think he could have handled all 50 shows, with the breaks inbetween each show and then the 3 month break until the second leg started ofcourse he could of done it. Maybe one or two may have been canceled but thats to be expected

Maybe one or two may have been canceled but thats to be expected

Is it?

When I buy tickets to a concert, I don't do so in the expectation that it will be cancelled.

I voted no.
To be real honest I always believed he would get through July and August, then break down and cancel September, and come back in January. Not because I didn't believe in Michael, but simply because I was being realistic. Nothing ever happened the way Michael planned it to happen so I was kinda skeptic. However I NEVER expected the summer to turn out the way it has.

Seeing This Is It in the theatre did make me realize that Michael was stronger than we thought, though. Determined, and working hard for US.

This is also my opinion.

and you seem to go in reverse. considering that you buy tickets expecting there never to be cancellations, because the artists putting on the concerts are human beings, and things can happen to them, and plans can be changed by circumstances. the rest of the world knows that concerts are subject to cancellations. and your 'revelations' of Karen Faye. hearsay. isn't that not enough to determine anything in a court of law?

usually, in my experience on this site and other sites..people who say 'innocent until proven guilty only applies to MJ and no one else' have been known to bury MJ under their own personal 'no leeway law', while giving those, who hurt him, much more leeway. and measuring MJ's sayings against other's sayings, and believing others more than they believed MJ.

Last edited:

You buy a concert ticket expecting cancellations?

Are you seriously claiming that when you buy a ticket to a concert, you expect it to be cancelled?

If that's the case, why do you buy the ticket?

Wow i cant believe u just said that! I am leaving this thread because i dont want to get wound up!!

What have I said wrong?

Why would I buy a ticket to a concert expecting it to be cancelled?

If I expected it to be cancelled, I wouldn't buy a ticket.

Why would anybody buy a ticket to a concert if they expected it to be cancelled?

You buy a concert ticket expecting cancellations?

Are you seriously claiming that when you buy a ticket to a concert, you expect it to be cancelled?

If that's the case, why do you buy the ticket?

Obviously not... but it is to be excepted that during the course of a residency, a tour or any series of concerts over a longer period of time a show might get cancelled or postponed! On each of Michael's solo tours several concerts have been postponed or cancelled for various reasons! Things like that do happen... even though they shouldn't!

so first of all hello, I am the new one "Jacy" ( eStyles girlfriend) *lol*
I think Mike would´ve done the concerts for his fans,but I´m sure he wouldn´t be happy about it,
cause 50 shows takes to much power, even for a 20 year old man

I'm not sure about this...hmmmmm...he could've done them but I don't think in such a short time and so often one after another! I think he would've prefered somethin' like 10 shows in a month or so. That'd be way better and also easier for him! :)

I reckon so, especially since they were breaks between dates.

Yes he could have done all the 50 concerts.
assuming that he'd found a way to relax and concur the insomnia problem...maybe he could have done that right after the rehearsals were finished.

I have wondered about one thing, now that the winter has been very harsh in Europe it could have affected the concerts. or at least some fan's trips to London.

well they kind of already have proof as well as a confession by Murray to his actions.

before I thought he'd have been able tod do all 50, but now I'm not so sure. He had horrible arthritits in his back, and didn't they say he had cracked ribs too?

i have one question : how come that when the schdual of the 50 shows was on the official site there were only one day break between the concerts ..but after MJ's death everybody is talking about only TOW concerts a week????

1. He was 50 years old, not 70

2. The tour was RESIDENCY, flying was MJ's biggest complaint and it's not even present here!

3. Madonna is doing here most successful tour ever and she's 50.

4. There are breaks between each show AND there is a very big break in between.

5. MJ won't be singing and dancing for two straight hours, there is lip syncing, there are other performances by the cast, and there are A LOT of slow songs that don't require dancing.

6. Autopsy showed MJ being healthy, not fragile.

This is just another topic because it's just Michael Jackson. MJ was fine, the cocktail of drugs killed him, not the tour.

so first of all hello, I am the new one "Jacy" ( eStyles girlfriend) *lol*
I think Mike would´ve done the concerts for his fans,but I´m sure he wouldn´t be happy about it,
cause 50 shows takes to much power, even for a 20 year old man

MJ did 85 shows in his last tour :mellow:

The This Is It schedule was very easy on him: one location, a day off after every show... compared to what he did for Bad, Dangerous en History this is it really was a piece of cake.

Back