MJJC Moderator

Guests
Please see attached file.

Attachments

• Official Jackson Lawsuit Release.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Complaint 060909.pdf
    52.8 KB · Views: 171
Why does MJ get into this kind of mess back to back? Dang. SOmebody is NOT doing their job.

Oh for crying out loud. This is just getting ridiculous.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 10, 2009
ALLGOOD ENTERTAINMENT FILES SUIT AGAINST MICHAEL JACKSON,
AEG LIVE, AND JACKSON’S MANAGER, FRANK DILEO

New Jersey-based concert promoter, AllGood Entertainment, Inc., filed suit today in Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York, against pop star, Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Jackson’s Manager, Frank Dileo.

The suit alleges that the defendants violated the plaintiff’s non-compete clause, part of an agreement with Jackson, entered into by Jackson’s current manager, Dileo, in November of 2008. According to AllGood’s attorney, Ira Meyerowitz, of the law firm of Meyerowitz Jekielek PLLC, “Dileo and the Jacksons must be held accountable for violating plaintiff’s rights under a contract which was signed two full months prior to AEG’s 02 London agreement.”

(Michael) Jackson had made repeated assurances that he wished to perform the disputed concert after the star returned from his London shows. “When pressed to commit on a date, Jackson and Dileo both reneged,” Meyerowitz said.

“This is a case where the little guy followed the rules and was pushed aside by industry giants AEG and the Jacksons for the promise of bigger money and movies,” AEG’s President, Randy Phillips it is known, took part in a secret meeting a few weeks ago at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where he indicated that he had $30 million tied up in Michael Jackson already and that no other promoter was going to interfere with AEG. Phillips is said to have added that Jackson doesn’t even want to do their (AllGood’s) pay-per-view show broadcast.

“Jackson and the other defendants’ actions,” Meyerowitz continued, “appear to be part of a broader pattern of entering into legally binding agreements with companies and individuals and then backing out without just cause.”

The defndants actions are said to have cost the plaintiff millions of dollars.
Founded in 2002, AllGood Entertainment, Inc. is a promoter of live concert events which feature internationally known and acclaimed attractions ranging in ethnic diversity from rock acts, adult contemporary artists and comedians to Latin, R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and Old School artists.

Meyerowitz Jekielek PLLC, is a New York based law firm specializing in contract litigation. Ira Meyerowitz can be reached for comment at (212) 686-7006 and Jon Jekielek may also be reached at (212) 686-7008.

I though this was announced awhile ago that they were going to sue Michael so I hope there is now surprise, right???....even Randy Phillips was brief............

my prediction with seeing some of the details someone provided over a month ago....

AllGood is trying to make a name for itself and won't get what it wants... and Frank has some bsing work to do...to clear this mess up.

How can the biggest star in the world have such a SHIT team behind him and helping him?

Even Z listers have better teams than this

COUNT V
PERMANENT INJUNCTION
93. Accordingly, for the foregoing reasons, Plaintiffs are entitled to an order
enjoining Defendants from producing, performing and promoting the Jackson concerts
schedule for the summer of 2009, or at any time during the “blackout period.”

Geeeeezus ^@(* /?$#!! :bugeyed Just read through the pdf files. So much for Patrick Allocco's earlier promises about not trying to interfere with or stop the London shows. This isn't just wanting millions of dollars and a jury trial, but seeking a freakin' injunction...:doh:

Why am I suddenly feeling sick?...

:puke:

How can the biggest star in the world have such a SHIT team behind him and helping him?

That's true. Even Jade Goody had a better public relations person than MJ... :scratch:

Rasta they announced they were going to sue but never did. I've attached the documented proof that they are suing. They have also filed an injunction against the London shows.

TMZ.com said:
Jackson has claimed he never signed the deal with AllGood -- his manager did. AllGood says the manager speaks for Jackson.

No, you idiots, that's not what MJ claimed, because Dileo is not his manager...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/10/Jackson-a ... /#comments
Jackson Accused of Singing Conspiracy
Posted Jun 10th 2009 12:38PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson turned on his own flesh and blood by torpedoing a family reunion concert, according to a lawsuit that was just filed.

AllGood Entertainment just filed a Federal lawsuit, claiming Jackson reneged on his promise to perform with his brothers and sister Janet before performing any other concerts on his own.

After allegedly agreeing to the deal with AllGood -- the company that was producing the family concert -- Jackson inked a separate deal to perform a series of concerts in London.

According to the suit, Jackson and his manager, Frank Dileo, "secretly teamed up with AEG [the London producer]" knowing full well that Jackson committed to doing the family concert first.

AllGood claims its deal with Jackson prohibited him from signing any other contracts until 3 months after he performed the family concert.

Jackson has claimed he never signed the deal with AllGood -- his manager did. AllGood says the manager speaks for Jackson.

AllGood is suing for $20 million -- minimum. The company is also asking the judge to derail the London concerts, scheduled to kick off next month.

Well let's just hope they can't throw a wrench in that, because if they can, man, I don't even wanna think about those consequences..
I think I've read somewhere that because the shows are in London their claims and lawsuits do not have basis. Of course, don't take my word for it...:mello:

i don't really understand such stuff so... sorry about my ignorant question lol. but in raymone's docs there are signed contracts and stuff, and here there's nothing. why is that?:unsure:

well i can't say i'm surprised... we knew they gonna sue him:doh:. that statement from last week was just ridiculous and desperate.

took them long enough. nice to see them going after AEG. rather than just picking on mike for a change. at least AEG wont take no crap. bain wont be happy. get an injunction and there goes her 44 million LOL.and i doubt a injuction in a US court has any relevence in an overseas country. they have no jurisdiction

Well let's just hope they can't throw a wrench in that, because if they can, man, I don't even wanna think about those consequences..

I highly, highly doubt that's going to happen. Unless there was someone other than Dileo involved (doubtful), there's no way in hell these shows will be derailed.

Because this is another scam to stop the concerts. There are more "suprises" to come folks as I've said many times before. Does AGE believe any Jackson fan or family member will go to their "generous" concert now.

Also remember

It should be noted that nowhere in any contract does the signature or authorization of ANY Jackson family member exist, it appears these contracts and proposals were drafted explicitly by Frank Dileo and AllGood Entertainment with no signed confirmation by any of the Jackson family members.

Word of the day is:

Conspiracy - An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

took them long enough. nice to see them going after AEG. rather than just picking on mike for a change. at least AEG wont take no crap. bain wont be happy. get an injunction and there goes her 44 million LOL.and i doubt a injuction in a US court has any relevence in an overseas country. they have no jurisdiction

you speak some sense, Elusive......

I think AEG already knew this was coming..............

haha taking on AEG, this should be fun, AEG aint gonna stand for it. I can see about 50 lawyers from AEG all heading to take on Algood's one lawyer haha!

So now we're back to the original question we worried about a month or more ago.

If they are granted the injunction (gulp), would that really stop the London shows? Meaning... can a US court order really stop someone from performing in the UK?

On one hand I can imagine the answer being no, but AEG is a US company and in the end I'm guessing it would be up to them... how defiant they want to be and how much they want to risk. I don't think (and I am not a lawyer) that a US court can force someone not to perform outside the US, but if the shows went on despite an injunction (which at this point doesn't exist... it's only being asked for) there would be a financial sh*t storm afterwards against them all. F...udge.

But on the other hand... AEG is a bigger company than Allgood and might have better lawyers. *FingersCrossed*

Back