Official: AllGood Entertainment Sues Michael Jackson

Oh what the hell...didn't they say they were gonna sue Fraink Dileo and not Michael?
Was that article about that texas concert about this? It was all very vague...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't Allgood entertainment first very friendly about MJ and how they were looking forward to working with MJ? Why sue now...hasn't MJ answered at all to them now? Oh lord....the concerts are getting so close...and here we go....please don't let this delay or god forbid...cancel the shows.

Ok so let me see if i got this if im wrong please correct me.

Dileo and this allgood company have made up a contract that is supposedly signed by the Jackson brothers? Correct?.....And Dileo isnt in Michaels camp at all anymore...? This is by far the most confusing case i have ever heard about.

From what i gather. Michael Isn't doing the show because he was never approched by dileo about any of this or is it because they drew up the contract and no one will sign it that they are mad?

I to agree with the people that think that michael needs a better team behind him and with AEG i think he may finally have it. But right now what i am thinking is that dileos mouth over loaded his ass. Promised the Jackson's and didnt bother talking to them and played the 15 more minutes of fame card and he got pushed under a speeding bus to be made in to a HUGE pancake on the street..... in other words i still dont think that dileo has a valid claim to ANYTHING.

Again correct me if i am wrong on anything but please do it nicely :)

Whatever's really happening Dileo has got a lot to answer for!

you are making sense and that Times article.... is that the LA Times article that had alot of holes in it??

Tabloid Junky....not everything that is written is true and the trick is in the quotes ....

anyways.....facts are sure to surface about this...

That wasn't the L.A. Times article.

Frank is in there and he as screwed Michael. Unfortunate that Michael has to answer for it just like he has to answer the Raymone Bain lawsuit, which for some reason he hasn't. Maybe because Frank is shielding him from certain issues? Who knows, but Michael Jackson better get his house in order before it crumbles.

I'm not going to take it with a grain of salt anymore because time and time again Frank has been the one coming out with statements (LA Times anyone?) that he is Michael's manager.
Yeah, but the fact still remains that the AEG deal was done by Dr. Tohme and MJ, as per Randy Phillips. If Frank was MJ's manager, why wasn't he part of the deal.

And if Frank is MJ's manager, why the need to keep it on the low? And at the recent Beverly Hills meeting, we saw dang near everybody except Frank. Since he did the signing, shouldn't he have been a part of that particular meeting.

All this sickens me. I mean, there are nearly a million people who have bought tickets for the london shows. Do the people behind 'allgood' not have any feelings. Hvae they not heard of comprimise. Why can't they just agree to do the 'special' after the London shows.

aah! I'm sure God will look after Michael though, if Michael will sort this mess.

i thought the original argument/story was that frank signed a contract with AGE where he was given x amount of days to try and get mj and the family to agree to the show. if frank could do it then he would get paid x amount. frank didnt do it so nothing happened and that was it until AGE started making claims? thats different to frank signed for mj and the family as manager. why arent the rest fo the fam members being sued (yeah i know they have no money) but frank said he repped them aswell supposedly.

I also wonder why AllGood didn't attach any of those "supposed" agreements that were signed by Mr. DiLeo to their complaint. Isn't that how it usually done, attached as EXHIBITS after the fact.

We read the complaint, I would be interested in reading what documents Mr. DiLeo signed on behalf of Michael AND his siblings. I mean, if they want to put it out there, they might as well put it ALL out there, in my opinion.

that's why i asked:mello:isn't it weird?

Yeah, but the fact still remains that the AEG deal was done by Dr. Tohme and MJ, as per Randy Phillips. If Frank was MJ's manager, why wasn't he part of the deal.
frank wasnt involved back then in any biz level. he had nothing to do with the concerts.

Ok so let me see if i got this if im wrong please correct me.

Dileo and this allgood company have made up a contract that is supposedly signed by the Jackson brothers? Correct?.....And Dileo isnt in Michaels camp at all anymore...? This is by far the most confusing case i have ever heard about.

DiLeo and Allgood entered into an agreement. DiLeo, acting on behalf of Michael, signed a contract stating that Michael will perform with his family somewhere in Texas. If DiLeo is truly Michael's manager, then he does have signatory power and can sign for Michael.

From what i gather. Michael Isn't doing the show because he was never approched by dileo about any of this or is it because they drew up the contract and no one will sign it that they are mad?

Michael has repeatedly said he wasn't going to do a show with his brothers. The only person that signed that contract is Frank DiLeo.

I to agree with the people that think that michael needs a better team behind him and with AEG i think he may finally have it. But right now what i am thinking is that dileos mouth over loaded his ass. Promised the Jackson's and didnt bother talking to them and played the 15 more minutes of fame card and he got pushed under a speeding bus to be made in to a HUGE pancake on the street..... in other words i still dont think that dileo has a valid claim to ANYTHING.

I hope you are right. DiLeo needs to explain himself by answering this lawsuit and not ignoring it.

Again correct me if i am wrong on anything but please do it nicely :)

:flowers:

Nice to see they left it to the 11th hour to file the lawsuit.....if I was not so cynical I might think they are hoping AEG/MJ might panic and settle out of court instead of going to court.

Also just because sombody is your manager does not mean you can sign deals. Genrally the artist or individual HAS to sign the actual deal before it is final.

That wasn't the L.A. Times article.

Frank is in there and he as screwed Michael. Unfortunate that Michael has to answer for it just like he has to answer the Raymone Bain lawsuit, which for some reason he hasn't. Maybe because Frank is shielding him from certain issues? Who knows, but Michael Jackson better get his house in order before it crumbles.

if that molestation trial didn't make him crumble... then I don't see him crumbling over these suits....

as for the article, I am not saying that Frank is not there but the use or non-use of quotes in an article is telling... as to if someone really said something or not..

we debate and debate Michael's trials and tribulations but none of us have walked in those shoes or really know what is going on...

so time will tell what happens with these lawsuits...

i thought the original argument/story was that frank signed a contract with AGE where he was given x amount of days to try and get mj and the family to agree to the show. if frank could do it then he would get paid x amount. frank didnt do it so nothing happened and that was it until AGE started making claims?

You're correct elusive. That "might" explain why AllGood didn't attach any of those signed contracts to their complaint.

Attaching those documents "might" fill in the blanks as to "what Frank actually promised" and "what Frank was promised in return."

You're correct elusive. That "might" explain why AllGood didn't attach any of those signed contracts to their complaint.

Attaching those documents "might" fill in the blanks as to "what Frank actually promised" and "what Frank was promised in return."

I agree with this. Doesnt TSCM have the signed documents? We have to look in the original thread for TSCM. Good point about AllGood not attaching the exhibits/proof with Franks signature.

Nice to see they left it to the 11th hour to file the lawsuit.....if I was not so cynical I might think they are hoping AEG/MJ might panic and settle out of court instead of going to court.
Yep, like maybe getting someone to agree to do the Texas stuff anyway just to make the nightmare go away?

DiLeo and Allgood entered into an agreement. DiLeo, acting on behalf of Michael, signed a contract stating that Michael will perform with his family somewhere in Texas. If DiLeo is truly Michael's manager, then he does have signatory power and can sign for Michael.

Ok this doesnt sound like a good thing. Why would he have that over Michael? If that is truly the case then he could sign michael to anything and make him do it wither michael wanted to or not. Thats a sign of a bad manager imo. I honestly dont think the dileo is Michael's manager. If he was he would have known about the AEG deal before hand.

I'm not so sure we can all say "God MJ needs to get a good legal team", or "he works with clowns", and so on, MJ really needs to step in here and wake up from whatever fantasy he thinks he is living in! You know MJ has to take some blame here. You can not hire any legal team and say to them "Ok sort out/fix/deal with every single problem that comes my way and leave me out of it/don't bother me with it". That is just utter stupidity. It is up to MJ to give his legal team direction and instructions. You can't just sort out a persons problem's and leave them out of it. Such ideology is not only stupid, but dangerous for the actual legal team, if they decide to take matters into their own hands and sort it all out without direction from MJ, they could do something MJ does not want and he could then fire and them and file a lawsuit or complaint against them and/or the firm they represent.

So you see you can't just say the legal team has failed MJ, he has failed himself by not taking closer interest in his own problems. I mean if MJ had taken a closer interest the Bain case he would not be going in the direction of Bain automatically winning the case due to no response from MJ.

Well AllGood have certainly shown themselves in a dim light. After saying in an interview with MJJC they would not interfere with the London run and they would sue Dileo, they go back on their word. I would not go anywhere near the reunion concert if there was one now after them doing this.

if that molestation trial didn't make him crumble... then I don't see him crumbling over these suits....

as for the article, I am not saying that Frank is not there but the use or non-use of quotes in an article is telling... as to if someone really said something or not..

we debate and debate Michael's trials and tribulations but none of us have walked in those shoes or really know what is going on...

so time will tell what happens with these lawsuits...

No one claims to have walked in Michael's shoes and we have a right to debate the pros and cons of any subject. Of course no one knows what is going on but this is a discussion board and we can discuss it.

I feel that Michael needs to get his house in order as he did when he laid the ultimate smack down during the trial. he had good lawyers and a good team around him and cleaned house. IMO he needs to do it again and fast before grifters (in the form of managers and spokespeople) ruin his professional life.

End of.

And there's another problem, i.e. "is Frank DiLeo authorized to sign an agreement on behalf of Janet, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, Randy, and Jermaine."

How can AllGood confirm a Jackson Family Concert, if Mr. DiLeo is not authorized to sign for the remaining Jackson siblings?

AllGood is going on-and-on about Frank being MJ's manager, well what about the other Jackson family members. That's sounds like a case of FRAUD, in regards to Mr. DiLeo. Signing for MJ is one thing, but the others, I just don't see it.

this is why MJ is regarded as flaky..cus a** holes interrupt any good thing he's tryin to do. any event he's tryin to put together. any album he's tryin to put out..any concert he's tryin to do. every time, since he bought the beatles catalogue, since 1985, people have sought to interrupt him.

the bigger he got, the more that people saw money in their eyes if he was about to do somn.

it's not MJ's fault he doesn't do a lot of things these days. it's THEIR fault!! their love of money is the root of all their evil ways.

if he decided not to do any events anymore, i wouldn't blame him.

I knew Allgood would eventually pull some ish like this. Patrick was really being vague and dodgy in that interview (IMO) switching things up and around each time he made a statement. Who can forget when he said that he wasn't going to go after Michael at all? He was just trying to look good for the fans IMO. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it. Just shows me more proof that not many folks can be trusted to keep their word when money and prestige is involved. Jeez Louise. As for Frank, He's had some explaining to do on this whole AGE business from jump. But he didn't even comment "boo" when his name was all up in that mix. Why the heck didn't he say anything when it really counted? And why isn't the rest of the family mentioned since they were all supposed to be involved in this? If this lawsuit was on the up and up. Allgood should have been going after EVERYBODY if they felt slighted. Not just Michael.

Last edited:

ok well if thats the case thats very different to it been reported that frank signed on mjs behalf which is whats been said aswell. so which one is it?. because if frank had x amount of days to get mj to sign then obviously he didnt have the power to sign things in mjs name as some are worried about otherwise he wouldnt have had the deal in the first place where frannk would only get paid if he could get mj and the family to agree and then therefore sign a contract.

Back