Michael Jackson : The Live Seance on Sky One (UK)

Speechless_UK

Proud Member
Psychic Derek Acorah is set to try and contact Michael Jackson in a live TV séance. ***** fan June Sarpong is to host the hour-long show show, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance, which will air on Sky One next month. 59 year-old Derek will try to make communicate with Michael to find out his views on his untimely death. Jackson’s friend Ola Ray, who appeared in the Thriller video says: “***** was taken too early so it feels right for Derek to try and get in touch.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psychic medium Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Michael Jackson in a live séance on Sky1.
Two newly commissioned shows, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search For His Spirit, will air in November.
June Sarpong will host the events, which aim to give fans "a final chance to connect with their hero". The séance will apparently take place at a secret location which was once inhabited by the 'Thriller' popstar.
"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson. He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity surrounding his life - and his death - stretches well beyond fans of his music," said Sky1 director of programmes Stuart Murphy.
"These programmes will explore whether it is possible to make contact with Michael and will seek to give his fans new insight into their idol."
Former T4 presenter Sarpong added: "I think viewers will find this programme intriguing and will want to tune in to see what happens. It's the first time I've done anything like this but I'm open minded and can't wait to see what Derek uncovers."

For everyone living outside of the UK this is Derek Acorah :
http://www.derekacorah.org/
and one of his most famous videos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk15U1T6_Nk

So whats everyones thoughts on this! :doh:

Last edited:
Psychic Derek Acorah is set to try and contact Michael Jackson in a live TV séance. ***** fan June Sarpong is to host the hour-long show show, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance, which will air on Sky One next month. 59 year-old Derek will try to make communicate with Michael to find out his views on his untimely death. Jackson’s friend Ola Ray, who appeared in the Thriller video says: “Jacko was taken too early so it feels right for Derek to try and get in touch.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psychic medium Derek Acorah will attempt to contact Michael Jackson in a live séance on Sky1.
Two newly commissioned shows, Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search For His Spirit, will air in November.
June Sarpong will host the events, which aim to give fans "a final chance to connect with their hero". The séance will apparently take place at a secret location which was once inhabited by the 'Thriller' popstar.
"There is an insatiable appetite to find out more about Michael Jackson. He was an extraordinary figure and the curiosity surrounding his life - and his death - stretches well beyond fans of his music," said Sky1 director of programmes Stuart Murphy.
"These programmes will explore whether it is possible to make contact with Michael and will seek to give his fans new insight into their idol."
Former T4 presenter Sarpong added: "I think viewers will find this programme intriguing and will want to tune in to see what happens. It's the first time I've done anything like this but I'm open minded and can't wait to see what Derek uncovers."

So whats everyones thoughts on this! :doh:

Well I can't imagine Ola calling Michael J***o as quoted. I think it is simply more cashing in - although I like to keep an open mind - it is cashing in and using the brokenhearted (us)

Oh dear. :sigh:
Derek Acorah has been exposed as faking possessions and communicating with "spirits" that didn't exist before.

Oh my god! Haha. I reckon it will be a good watch though, my Mom will be stoked - she loves Derek Acorah!

As soon as I read this and saw the name Derek Acorah I had to laugh. I might watch it just to see what s*** he comes up with. Pretty sick aswell though ... can't they just leave the man alone ... wtf next???!!!

im totally pissed now, i mean derek was confirmed a FAKER during one of the live most haunted shows when they set him up to make contact with a man named KREED KAFER which is an anagram for DEREK FAKER and derek made contact LMAO.

Derren Brown exposes these frauds and i hope Derek thinks twice about this before he does some serious damage

OMG! I can't believe they are stooping to this level.
How low can they go? LOL
What a ridiculous idea for a programme.

Derek Acorah? For God's sake! He's a fraud.

This is totally ridiculous.

Derek Acorah Seriously? this is one of the worst ideas i've ever read they should have had a more "realistic" medium like David Wells or someone to that extent then it would be more interesting since he isn't as "out there" as Derek Acorah

Oh dear. :sigh:
Derek Acorah has been exposed as faking possessions and communicating with "spirits" that didn't exist before.

lol I was going to say this, that's why he was chucked off Most Haunted on Living.

Absolute bellend.

They could at least try having Gordon Smith instead... At least he's a medium who always admits that he can't make contact - instead of forcing contact and being exposed as fake.

FERFUCKENFUCKSSAKE. Will these idiots just leave him the HELL alone!? The seance' will probably have to be faked because Michael would probably tell this person to "GTFOutta' here!" :doh: :p

Michael, PLEASE read this thread and stay far, FAR away!! :lmao:

wow
when i thought things couldn't get any lower or cheaper, they just did

pathetic. the fake asses still wont leave mj alone even now

im totally pissed now, i mean derek was confirmed a FAKER during one of the live most haunted shows when they set him up to make contact with a man named KREED KAFER which is an anagram for DEREK FAKER and derek made contact LMAO.

Derren Brown exposes these frauds and i hope Derek thinks twice about this before he does some serious damage

Really? ahahahahaha, how do we need any more proof that this guy is a faker then, we don't. This is hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

derek acorah is a really good freind of mine and is not a fake !!! , he didnt want to do this hes told me but sky offer alot of money and well lets just say he can t say no but just watch cus hes amazing at wat he does

derek acorah is a really good freind of mine and is not a fake !!! , he didnt want to do this hes told me but sky offer alot of money and well lets just say he can t say no but just watch cus hes amazing at wat he does

Ohhh, so...he didn't want to exploit someone's death, but big bad Sky made him? Poor dear...:rolleyes:

Whoever this guy is, whether he is fake or not, he is exploiting Michael's death and thousands of grieving fans in return for money. Period.

Next time you see him, please ask him where his integrity is. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9LOLyHDz8

Back