Michael Jackson : The Live Seance on Sky One (UK)

This will be a laugh, he might have MJ saying go away leave me alone.

The seance' will probably have to be faked because Michael would probably tell this person to "GTFOutta' here!" :doh: :p

Haha! I thought of this too. It would serve them right. Not that I believe the contact succeeds anyway but I find the whole endevour utter nonsense! It doesn't surprise me that this man is a fake. Charity or no, there are certainly more dignified ways of donating money. This is just disrespectful and I hope the show won't air.

seance?......
2gvo6frjpg.gif

I believe in this(because of family member's of mine) but not when someone is publizing it like John Edwards or Sylvia Brown. Real people who can speak to the dead don't go to the media showing it off. They are frauds.

My aunt, who's physic, had dreams about Michael. She never "saw" him in her presence, like she's seen other ghosts. But he would come to her dreams. At first she said he was in despair for his kids. He didn't want to leave them behind like that and he felt terrible. That was going on for like a month. Then finally she had a final dream about him around Sept and he was happy, smiling and content. That was the last time she dreamnt about Michael. She says he is by Katherine and his three kids a lot. Always watching over them.

People need to know he's okay. He's no longer in the physical world, but he hasn't abandon his loved ones.

Folks like in this seance really need to leave his spirit alone. Believe it or not, that disturb's the person who's in the spirit world. It's like someone shaking you in your sleep.

I hope Michael scares him shitless.Do I scare yah! LOL!

:lol: :lol:

I so wish mike would do that!

I just wish these so called "physics" would leave michael rest in peace..that is all he ever wanted in his living life, why cant he have it now in his death??..makes me :angry:

I believe in this(because of family member's of mine) but not when someone is publizing it like John Edwards or Sylvia Brown. Real people who can speak to the dead don't go to the media showing it off. They are frauds.

My aunt, who's physic, had dreams about Michael. She never "saw" him in her presence, like she's seen other ghosts. But he would come to her dreams. At first she said he was in despair for his kids. He didn't want to leave them behind like that and he felt terrible. That was going on for like a month. Then finally she had a final dream about him around Sept and he was happy, smiling and content. That was the last time she dreamnt about Michael. She says he is by Katherine and his three kids a lot. Always watching over them.

People need to know he's okay. He's no longer in the physical world, but he hasn't abandon his loved ones.

Folks like in this seance really need to leave his spirit alone. Believe it or not, that disturb's the person who's in the spirit world. It's like someone shaking you in your sleep.

Oh dear Lord :cry:

I think I'm gonna believe that God is taking care of Michael.

And things like these should actually be illegal to be on tv! It's serious! It's messing up with dead people and if they haven't truly contacted them, it's messing up with the person's loved ones.

URGH!

If Michael is going to make an appearance, it will be with his kids, not bloody Derek Acorah! Michael wold be like, who the hell are you?!

Oh dear Lord :cry:

I think I'm gonna believe that God is taking care of Michael.

And things like these should actually be illegal to be on tv! It's serious! It's messing up with dead people and if they haven't truly contacted them, it's messing up with the person's loved ones.

URGH!

I don't know if 'illegal' is the word...but really...they need to let him rest in peace. Which is why it's called "rest in peace..." and no one is letting him do that. Sure, people can dream about him, but the whole seance thing and Ouija Boards are no no's. :rolleyes:

EVERYBODY PLEASE WRITE TO SKY AND COMPLAIN HERE:

Online complaints from:

https://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/s...nquiry-1=c981e34c5a94d110VgnVCM100000090b140a____

Choose subject: 'Complaints'. Then 'Sky TV complaints'. Then 'Programming'

To register your complaint by post, please write to:

Customer Relations Dept.,
Sky Subscriber Services Ltd.,
PO Box 43,
Livingston,
West Lothian,
EH54 7DD

Programme queries
UK: 08442 410 265
Rep. Ireland: 0818 716 057

(note: charges apply, check out the Sky website: http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/sk...harter-Sky+Customer+Charter&articleId=5678110 )

This made me cry! Common sense tells you that if your soul/spirit or whatever continues after your body gives up, MJ would be gutted to leave those babies. I feel so bad thinking about. I hope he finds peace and that his children have happy lives. :cry: This programme is just disgusting!

The whole programme wasnt right. As I watched it I felt the fans on it were exploited. They are obviously still greiving and this was done too soon. But I hear the show got alot of ratings. So I guess thats all they wanted out of this.

I didn't see it live. I saw it later on that night. It made me really hope it was real because I'd feel so guilty watching the fans crying over something that's fake. I really hope that tv producers or whoever would not put people through that just for ratings.

Ok, watched it tonight. I don't think it was as bad as a lot of the comments in this thread had me expecting, but... ummmm. Personally, I believe that something of us survives death and that it's possible to communicate between planes of existence. However, I'm not so convinced that Derek is capable of doing it, lol. I agree with what someone posted above about feeling sorry for the fans if it was all fake. In any case, I happen to believe that MJ could really have 'been there' in spirit/energy, especially when you have four believing, emotional, crying fans sending out love and hoping for contact. So when they believed they felt his energy, hey, why not. Maybe they did. But then we get back to Derek and his supposed ability to connect and convey messages from the beyond.... well... :rolleyes2:

P.S. I have to admit there were moments when I had to try hard not to laugh when I considered how this would look to the average person, lol. I completely understood the way the other fans were feeling, though :cry:, even in their sparkly jackets and such, lol. (You just know that the show producers had to have asked for that. It's good television to have everyone dressed up, looking as obsessive as possible.)

jesus christ what else are they going to do to milk this man's name?!?!

what a joke

Im confused on what I thought of this programme, i must say I was very suprised too see the fans on there. I thought they may of choosen actors etc, but they were genuine fans, one of whom i have met and know if a HUGE MJ fan - they all believed, and were there an i can guarentee they would NEVER disrespect Michael like that......Im still open to it.

I couldn't believe David Gest was on it. I didn't watch it, but my husband did. Just to have a laugh because Derek Acorah or whatever his name is, is a shambles.

Im confused on what I thought of this programme, i must say I was very suprised too see the fans on there. I thought they may of choosen actors etc, but they were genuine fans, one of whom i have met and know if a HUGE MJ fan - they all believed, and were there an i can guarentee they would NEVER disrespect Michael like that......Im still open to it.

When one is moved by grief, people tend to believe anything. Even people who are usually reasonable and down to earth can be undone by a sudden loss If this guy is doing is false, he is taken advantage of people who are emotionally and mentally susceptible.

If Michael's spirit still wonders, I would believe he would be in the presence of his children and family. He may have loved us, but in the end we are all still just fans. I also doubt he would come in front of the prying eyes of the world. I think he got enough of that in life.

When one is moved by grief, people tend to believe anything. Even people who are usually reasonable and down to earth can be undone by a sudden loss If this guy is doing is false, he is taken advantage of people who are emotionally and mentally susceptible.

If Michael's spirit still wonders, I would believe he would be in the presence of his children and family. He may have loved us, but in the end we are all still just fans. I also doubt he would come in front of the prying eyes of the world. I think he got enough of that in life.

I am totally down the middle with this one. I have had personal 1-1 experiance with a medium before, And I believe it was very very real, she spoke of things nobody should of known, and there was know way in hell she could of find out prior to my visit.

Can anyone shed more light on the mentioning of MJ's Gig at an english racecourse? In which one of the fans piped up and said Nobody should of known about it? I do not believe the fans featured would of released private information either prior to the seance, they would not sell Michael out like that.

Also Derek even though at time laughable and extreme he is actully very respected in the medium/spiritual community for his work and spirit guide Sam!

Then on the other hand you have all the videos that prove him "as a fake" I think I would be totally against this if it wasnt true fans on there. Like i said im un decided.

If it was aload of old b.s anyway them fans had a really unique experiance anyway without the seance. The pictures were awsome they had a fab Michael experiance, that any fan would wish for. (without the seance before i get blasted)

Back