Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

0845. dr cooper still on the stand.

if ppl could post links to streams so they are easy to find on the first page.

well guys court is due to start again in about 5 minutes,,,just want to say hugs to all before it gets going again, It is NOT gonna be pleasant testimony. :hug:

morning/afternoon/eveing everyone. does anyone have a link for the bbc stream it seems to be a different addy everyday which is the best one to follow interms of no adverts etc

going through the equipment in the trauma bay again. talking about the iv bag and infusion pumps! controlled by a computer so the right amounts go in

i cant get in to the chat, i see the livestream but the chat says limit reached contact the administrator.. help

never felt a pulse. at 13.21 someone felt a pulse tried to confirm it but there wasnt one in her opinion. there was never any change in mjs condition.

says she never felt Michael's condition improved from the time he was brought in to the time he was pronounced

Walgren is probing through like a finecomb. At least twice getting a confirmation
"No pulse" detected and CONTINUOUS monitoring trying to
pump him back to get a pulse. Medical records 397-59-44 belongs to Michael Jackson. Ask her if she notice a condom catherer

found the cathater to be strange for a healthy 50 year old unless they had incontinance issues . never asked murray to sign the death certificate as that was her job mj was her paitent

Cooper says it would be (and was) her decision to sign the death certificate considering that MJ was Cooper's patient and not Murray. She didn't have a cause of death so it was a coroner's case.

so once Micheal got to the hospital he wasn't considered Murray's patient anymore...he now became Dr. Coopers patient, Murray couldn't wait to get the hell out of there

she checked on the kids. hysterical. tried to ask about something hte kids said but objection substained. i presume its princescomments about mjs alergies. direct over cross flanagan

Have a social worker team as standard protocaol. Initiated by Dr Cooper not Murray.
Checked on the children. Dr Cooper found them crying & hysterial. Objection. Sustained
Flanagan now doing cross

Back