Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

tries to ask about slurred speech and using diprivan. objection substained. asking about the tape has she heard it. objection sunstained. flannagan approches the bench over that issue

shes going a great job so far. great witness

Hah ha SUSTained!. Leading!
... Flannangan asked if porpolol wouldl give a slurrred speech Conniving S O B!

MJJ Twitter:

RC: Since MJ was already dead, knowing more info at the time he became my patient, would not have altered the treatment or outcome.

Good answer! Not paying attention to Murray's demeanor, but paying attention to her patient....

when a paitents fixed and dilated. is there a chance to save them. she asks if theres a pulse. can you save him.? she says possiby. then objections substained

asks about his demour she says i was more intrested in mjs condition. had multipy brief conversations with murray. first asked murray what happened. she said mj was dehydrated. had loraz twice and saw the arrest. she doesnt know how many convos they had what questions she asked in what order and how long each convo lasted.

And I thought Chernoff was annoying! She's doing well to stay so calm and collected.

even if they had brought MJ to life, his brain would probably have been severed damaged due to lack of oxygen and maybe MJ would have been paralyzed right?? :(

he would of been a vegetable. sorry to be so explicit. He would not even of known that he was in the world

the medical chart does not contain each question asked and when and what time (obviously). the chart reflects murray gave the loraz then witnessed the witness murray told her that and thats what she wrote on her medical file. flannagan wants to see the notes. (cause hes upset!)

And I thought Chernoff was annoying! She's doing well to stay so calm and collected.

I agree...she's doing very, very well....she's not falling into his traps....She's sharp and to the point...

asks if flomax is used for a urinary problem. (looking for an excuse for the catheter) yes it is

I don't understand this line of questionings. What does the time matter, you give all available information in an emergency, no matter how small it maybe.

I don't understand this line of questionings. What does the time matter, you give all available information in an emergency, no matter how small it maybe.

Exactly....he keeps insisting, yet, as a health care professional, you work with what you have, the information that you have...and go from there....

yes i dont understand this, too...

and waht is taking him so long now lol

she wrote her report the morning of june 26th. flannagan askes for a minute. hes stummbling imo.

He tries to generalize, and she is saying that there are variables, it depends on the individual...he's stumbling, I agree...clutching at straws, IMO

Seriously, what does his demeanor had to do with anything? She's focused on the freaking patient.

why did she work on him that long if she called it in the field? if she though michael was dead already when he came in, why work more then hour on him?

asks if a temp was taken. she doesnt know. and it wouldnt give a TOD which is what he asked.

whats the protocol for calling it. how long without change. shes says 20 mins. says its unlikly after 20 mins that u could get someone back but tried for an hour or more. . did you do that cause it was mj. she says no. she says shes performed agressive cpr before trying to save others . have u ever worked on someone in the hos after u said it could be called in the field she says no. she did that cause murray wanted them to carry on. flanangan trying to make it out like murray was trying to save the day.

she doesnt recall his demenur wasnt looking enough to comment on it 2 years later. murray talked to another dr that she didnt hear and then a ballon pump was used. that had nothing to do with her.

no urine in the catheter collection bag to her knowledge. if so she would have taken it.

cross over

re direct

The Sky News legal expert was just ripping into the defence, saying that asking the Dr to read out her own statement from the Dr's notes was undermining their own case and that all 3 defence lawyers look like they've walked in off the street and not ever attended law school.

she made a six? page report on the day theres no history of drug abuse he gave loraz earlier in the day then more later and witnessed the arrest. murrays words to her. saying how important making reports are

u would have liked for murray to produce such paperwork aswell. she said it would have been very helpful

once again murray made no mention of profopol. she had privilages to use profopol and when its given its given in a room with all the medical equipment u may need incase theres a problem . going through everything u need incase theres a problem. big problem with diprivan is it causes ppl to stop breathing so u make sure you have everything u need incase of an issue.all the different staff you have to watch

redirect over

cross direct

is that man drunk? stupid? he is mumbling etc the judge needs to remind him of the question.. pfffff

Ok, what's the point of this? Did Murray pushed all at once or something?

Back