Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

at 1257, she knew nothing could be done, felt they should have pronounced at that time..

asked if she saw her prelim testimony. asked if she said anything wrong that she would like to correct, she said no.

doesnt know his real time of death. only based on the info she was given at 12.57 she thought he was dead then. flannagan says the only reason they kept trying was becasue of murray (murrays trying to save the day!) argument. please im gonna vomit! her view mj was gone when he arrived at the hospital. she made a call at 12.57 on the info she had believed it was right to call it then.

\Murray said there was a pulse, conflicted with paramedics, so she used her own discretion, and kept CPR going...

asks about TOD again she says she doesnt know again. asking about anesthetic do u need a certain accreditation. to use it. she says YES you do she is accredited to use it for certain aspects.

Asked if she is anestehesiologist, or if she uses propofol. Says she is not anaestehsiologist but has used propofol for procedures sedation and deep sedation. Flanagan insists on the term "conscious" sedation.

conscience sedation is an oxymoron. you arent conscience at all. she isnt trained to discuss what sort of monitoring is required for diff levels of sedation. she has no knowledge of the different levels of diprivan in the blood. lots of objections substained. hes trying to treat her as an expert in diprivan when she isnt trying to get info out of her. its not working!

going on about 25mg of diprivan given at 10.40 with lidocane how long would that last. . she asks it depends on the weight and wouldnt give that amount as its of no use as it prob wouldnt even put someone to sleep and if it did put them to sleep it would ware off after 7-10 mins

would the time the lorazapem was given make a difference? murray said he gave the loraz at the time he witnessed the arrest!!!! did i just hear that right!!

Thanks for all the court room chatter here. I am unable to view the trial with sound at work.

So I am only reading your comments to follow the procedures :)

Walgren is probing through like a finecomb. At least twice getting a confirmation
"No pulse" detected and CONTINUOUS monitoring trying to
pump him back to get a pulse. Medical records 397-59-44 belongs to Michael Jackson. Ask her if she notice a condom catherer

even if they had brought MJ to life, his brain would probably have been severed damaged due to lack of oxygen and maybe MJ would have been paralyzed right?? :(

Dr. Cooper says that 25mg of Propofol would achieve 7-10 mins of sedation at most.

she suspected it would have done nothing , it would not have induced sedation but if IF it did its effect would have worn off by 7 minutes.

Unfortunately I am unable to enter the chat. I am getting the following error message:

Chatters limit reached. Contact website administrator.

Flanagan is so annoying. She's a good witness though, not falling into his traps!

am i the only one who cant get in the chat? the stream works but i cant get in. Pls help or contact gaz i tryed no response.

flannagan said you didnt ask murray for the time you gave lorazapem . murray told her he gave the loraz witnessed the arrest .flannagan is upset that shes saying murray told her he gave the loraz just before everything happened. shes saying my chart says thats.

if u gave loraz at 2am and 5am would it still be in the blood. she says she wouldnt know when it would clear his system it depends on the paitent how much they had how often they take it. flannagan keeps asking the same question about the half life. she says she doesnt know shes not qualified to answer

hes pissed asking her whats shes actually trained it in relation to diprivan.

she would stat at 60mg of dprivan for a healthy paitent that would last for 10 mins. if shes putting a a healthy male who hasnt taken anything else under.

judge tells them to change the subject

She's doing a really good job. Flanagan is doing my head in.

would knowing about the diprivan changed your treatement of mj she says no. because mj was long gone before he became her paitent

are u intrested in knowing what was in mj at that time. she says no. i wanted to know everything that he had been given regardless of whether it was still in the system or not.

Back