Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

elusive moonwalker

Guests
according to tmz theres 45mins left of the tape to play. Scott smith is still on the stand

Re: Murray Trial Day 10 October 11th

thank you for starting this thread Elusive...I gotta go into work for awhile so I will have to catch up when I get home. Not looking forward to anymore of Murray's crap that is for sure..

I know. i thought the tape was 2hrs and im sure we heard all but the last 15mins or so on friday. time will tell. anyway we know whats on it so nothing new in that aspect

There's something I have been wondering about for the last couple of days, this isn't directly tied to the case.

Since the trial has started TruTv have been broadcasting what has been going on outside the courtroom. From what I have heard there have been more support for Murray since the first week than Michael. Some of his supporters actually came from other countries. Fans of Michael had dropped off and I was wondering does anyone knows why?

There's something I have been wondering about for the last couple of days, this isn't directly tied to the case.

Since the trial has started TruTv have been broadcasting what has been going on outside the courtroom. From what I have heard there have been more support for Murray since the first week than Michael. Some of his supporters actually came from other countries. Fans of Michael had dropped off and I was wondering does anyone knows why?

Why does Murray have supporters at all? I mean I would understand if some ex-patients of his would be supporting him, but surely not all of those people were patients of his, especially those from abroad. So who are these people? It reminds me of those women who like to correspond with inmates on the death row without even personally knowing them. Some people just like to connect with criminals for some strange reason.

Why does Murray have supporters at all? I mean I would understand if some ex-patients of his would be supporting him, but surely not all of those people were patients of his, especially those from abroad. So who are these people? It reminds me of those women who like to correspond with inmates on the death row without even personally knowing them.

Maybe, but I'm not concern who supports him. If they think Michael somehow 'force' Murray to give him drugs and Murray couldn't say no, despite history saying otherwise, that's their business.

What I was asking is what happened to the fans who was stationed outside the courthouse. One minute they're all for Michael and the next most of them disappeared. I am not saying fans are obligated to go the courthouse, but I just find it interesting that Murray's supporters seemed to be more 'dedicated' than Michael's fans.

Edit: Just saw elusive's post. Okay, I see. It make sense some people aren't even there for the trial and are instead their to support their own endeavors and business.

just a heads up that im gonna be missing all but the first hour or so tomorrow so im hoping updates can be posted as normal so i can keep up with whats happening on the many toilet breaks ill be taking while at work!

It's sickening that Murray has any supporters. Maybe the same people/organisation paying Murray's legal fees is buying support?

im not listening to the tape .we have the transcript already so know whats gonna be said

Yup, I'll be skipping the rest of the interview as well since I've read the full transcript.

I'm at work til 5:30pm but then going to a football match so won't get home til around 11pm here :( Gonna miss vast majority of it :no:

Maybe, but I'm not concern who supports him. If they think Michael somehow 'force' Murray to give him drugs and Murray couldn't say no, despite history saying otherwise, that's their business.

What I was asking is what happened to the fans who was stationed outside the courthouse. One minute they're all for Michael and the next most of them disappeared. I am not saying fans are obligated to go the courthouse, but I just find it interesting that Murray's supporters seemed to be more 'dedicated' than Michael's fans.

Edit: Just saw elusive's post. Okay, I see. It make sense some people aren't even there for the trial and are instead their to support their own endeavors and business.

There was a family - tourists on HLN- the young boy with his parents, they came to the trial for him & he said "I love Michael Jackson, he's awesome":wub: Totally warmed my heart.:heart:

Why does Murray have supporters at all? I mean I would understand if some ex-patients of his would be supporting him, but surely not all of those people were patients of his, especially those from abroad. So who are these people? It reminds me of those women who like to correspond with inmates on the death row without even personally knowing them. Some people just like to connect with criminals for some strange reason.

Yeap. I only went to court on the first day, but I remember many fans came early and some had to go to work. There were also fans from Europe. The locals have to make an effort of go for at least 1 day. There are also fans upstairs in the corridor, so even if we see little of them outside, don't forget some are on the 9th floor. Also, because this trial is televised some fans may stay home and watch the coverage.

I hope the jury take note of all his words. His statements are so self-serving in painting himself as the hero that I think it would make even the most normal person sick. Hearing him is allot worst than reading the transcript, but it gives a greater insight to how dispassionate and almost self-righteous Murray is.

chernoff always looks like hes about to start crying when the tape is playing. i guess he realised he messed up letting his client talk

I hope the jury take note of all his words. His statements are so self-serving in painting himself as the hero that I think it would make even the most normal person sick. Hearing him is allot worst than reading the transcript, but it gives a greater insight to how dispassionate and almost self-righteous Murray is.

Exactly what I was thinking

chernoff always looks like hes about to start crying when the tape is playing. i guess he realised he messed up letting his client talk

What I find interesting is Murray's reaction. He always seem bored and act like this entire trial is below him. Especially today when he actually rolled his eyes at the judge.

Back