Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

surveilence footage from the hospital on the 25th.showing stills of the footage points out police officers in the stills. points out murray.

another pic of murray and security when they arrived at the hospital. does it show murray in the same clothes as the security footage. yes he recognises murray

direct over

cross chernoff

In the second still you clearly see a watch on Murray's wrist. No concept of time indeed.

Muarry looks as though the trial is taking a toll on him. I guess he did not expect these details to come out in the trial. They seem to be focusing on what was found in the searches now.

attempts to contact murray on the eve of june 25th. in the interview he says it went straight to voicemail. it was detective porshe tried to contact murray on the 25th. murray left his contact details with porshe

asks if you were in the security footage (scott smith) he says he doesnt see himself.

chernoff saying murray was going back to the emergency area when he left the building. as u can get to it by going back out of the building.

press release was helped to be done by murray press conference by jermaine was held in the west wing. chernoff trying to implie things ie why murray left and went back into the west wing

Yikes! Murray's scratches his nose! and then looks at his finger nails

porsch spoke to one of murrays lawyers on the 26th then they said they want to set up a meeting but his lwyer would have to fly in from texas

police had to move the time of the interview due to sorting out some search warrants.chernoffs acting like we were ready the police werent they kept delaying.(thats what hes implying)

grasping at straws as normal

I'm struggling to work out what Chernoff is trying to say. He's coming across as a bumbling idiot as per usual. Can't we just save another 3 - 4 weeks by just admitting Murray is guilty instead of wasting anymore time?

Too much skipping very unsteady video stream anyone who got a better link?

Chernoff probing his investigative experience. Asking his
his keeping notes skills. Understanding the importance of those notes
Elissa Fleak was brought up

going on about alberto faheem amir the nanny chase etc all spoken to on the 25th house keepers, family members. security tapes were downloaded on the 25th. dont know what hes impling

no limitations on the questions asked in the interview never said i dont wanna talk about anything. no limits on the time (arent you fecking wonderful murray. thats cause the whole interview was scripted)

now saying amir left with his lawyer when the police were talking to him. murray never did

going on about his job history. trying to undermine him no doubt. worked 14 years at homicide divison 20 plus years as police officer.more ppl experienced than me the detective says.

going on about taking notes and being careful. note taking during interviews evidence collected etc etc. you understand the importance of taking notes cause of cases like this.

where were u when fleek was searching the house on june 29th. he was in and out of the room with the photographer. were u instructing the photographer when they found the bag.? i might have been

talking about how many officers were there during the search.

didnt take notes of what was coming out of the bag as she was removing them. after the items were layed out to be photographed he took notes. now hes implying fleek planted the items!

in the notes he made about the search he didnt say there was an dip bottle in an iv bag (what is it with these dumb investigators). he noted the iv vials though.and in alot of detail. he said there was an loraz bottle in the saline bag? mentions there been an iv bag and bottle of diprivan in the blue bag.

anyone else taking pics other than the LAPD photographer. not that he was aware of

found the 3 bags on the 29th that murray told them about in the interview

june 26th search was cause of the corners office after a call by the family. who found the loraz in the bathroom? not sure but maybe detec sanchez nothing in the notes saying it was that officer.

the biz cards where found in the bathroom sanchez found them and told scott smith about it. but she didnt tell you about the loraz bottles? scott set those bottle up to be photographed. he doesnt remember who gave him the bottles though as it was 2 years ago

did u talk to david adams? yes he did in vegas (end of the convo chernoff doesnt want to go there it seems)

spoke to alberto at the hos on june 25th. alberto tells him what happened. never mentioned the bags the vials etc etc. implying alberto created the story with amir and faheem as they were all interviewed on the same day at the end of august. faheem never mentioned about murray wanting to go back to the house for the cream. same for amir. coroner released the press release 4 days before albertos and everyone else interview.implying they made the story up after the COD was released

tmz story on the net around that time. u remember that? implying police leaked stories to the press objection substained

alberto interviewed on june 25th end of august and at the DA's office he doesnt know when. chernoff going on about the 2 saline bags alberto draw. they took albertos fingerprints. doesnt know when he asked alberto for the prints. that wasnt his job so its not on his notes.

dinner break for me can someone update please

Chernoff implying on the June 27th somebody could have gone in to ramage stuff Objection.!
People were going through MJ's belongings.
Going on about weed damn!

The Latoya/Jackson's rummaging through MJ belongings is being questioned
We know they removed items from the house. and items havebeen moved
This is causing some doubt :(

thankyou jacksons. no wonder they wanted the house unsealed

This is causing some doubt -

Sadly, that seems to be the case. Disliked the word "rummaging" that the defense used, though.

the main things ie the iv etc were all found and logged on the 25th. chernoffs trying to imply re the bags that werent found till later. but we have two witnesses to that alberto and the medic.he tries to discredit alberto but hasnt done so far with the medic

Last edited:
what's up with mj's toes?

Absolutely nothing that has any relevance to this case! Just some fungal infection/dancers' feet.

I would like to know what the circumstances were that the 'tec alluded to that meant the house wasn't sealed. Chernoff never asked. I can't understand how this case wasn't given more urgency. Did they just assume it was a celeb drug death? If so how many celebs who die of drugs have a certified cardiologist monitoring them in the 12 hrs before death?

It works both ways. If defence claims somebody planted things in the house.
So did CM. Marijuana, ... Cigarettes. Why Empty!
Why weren't the stubs tested for DNAif it was MJ smoking them?
Come on ..his (CM's) tesstimony was 2 days after the fact.
2 days after MJ passing.
Al the SPIN doctors were on overdrive gear
Chernoff at el could have a field day directing him

Absolutely nothing that has any relevance to this case! Just some fungal infection/dancers' feet.

I would like to know what the circumstances were that the 'tec alluded to that meant the house wasn't sealed. Chernoff never asked. I can't understand how this case wasn't given more urgency. Did they just assume it was a celeb drug death? If so how many celebs who die of drugs have a certified cardiologist monitoring them in the 12 hrs before death?
At that time LAPD thought he died of overdose. No suspision of manslaughter been established yet.

This is causing some doubt :(

thankyou jacksons. no wonder they wanted the house unsealed

and don't you find it funny that Jackson's blamed the detectives / LAPD when it was all their doing to start with?

Detective Latoya should sit down and think..

Christy -But my point is, this wasn't heath ledger alone in a bedroom. MJ had a doctor with him the whole time from being deposited by his bodyguards at home to being found by paramedics. The tecs would have establishsed that surely by talking to the bodygurards on the 25th?

Back