Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

reports from twitter that christopher rogers the pathologist could be up today (hes the one who told fleek that it wasnt a needle but a cathater) although the report comes from sky so take with a pinch of salt. also that dr friedberg who wrote the book got one of the courtroom seats in the raffle

What I find interesting is Murray's reaction. He always seem bored and act like this entire trial is below him. Especially today when he actually rolled his eyes at the judge.

he rolled his eyes? i try not to look when his face comes up but he just seems to show no emotion at all staring up at the celing or when he starts getting those nervous itches

^But that couldn't have been avoided right? If Murray refused to corporate with the Police, then that too would have been an indicator of guilt?

Murray is so happy to babble on and on about non-relevant issues such as mj's toes, eyes etc - anything but the propofol.

how long we got left. anyone tell whos read the transcript

just a heads up that im gonna be missing all but the first hour or so tomorrow so im hoping updates can be posted as normal so i can keep up with whats happening on the many toilet breaks ill be taking while at work!

Oh no, what we gonna do without you to calm us all down!

he rolled his eyes? i try not to look when his face comes up but he just seems to show no emotion at all staring up at the celing or when he starts getting those nervous itches

Yes, he rolled his eyes when the judge was talking and they were preparing for the tape. I don't know much about court demeanor or what is consider normal behavior for a defended, but I don't rolling your eyes and almost contempt is something you want anyone to see.

Also, is is just me or does he sounds even more like a prick talking Michael's overall health?

^But that couldn't have been avoided right? If Murray refused to corporate with the Police, then that too would have been an indicator of guilt?

they always say you should never talk to the police regardless. as even if you are innocent they will take what you tell them and work the case around it (presuming they are intresting in just convicting you and not the truth)

murrays lawyers actually set up and wanted the meeting.which makes them look even more stupid and arrogant considering the obvious lies hes coming out with

Actually no.

In the US at least, it is a person right not to talk to the polices and it actually advised by most lawyers. If a case does go to court, they can't bring up you refused to talk to polices, so it wouldn't have been use against him. In the court of public opinion, maybe, but no the court of law. Which is why every believe Murray's team made a fatal error given this interview.

Oh, he's now feeling let down by mj because the tecs found some old pot and some ciggies. Can i punch him please?

Oh no, what we gonna do without you to calm us all down!

what the hell am i gonna do stuck at work!! ill be a nervous wreck wondering whats happening! lol ive already taken off the first two weeks of the case. and ill be taking another break due to "family issues" once the case goes to the jury! luckily its only tomorrow ill be missing this week. be more next week though. but by then i guess the defence might be on.so tbh ill only be intrested in cross.

Did he just say that Michael smoke?
They found empty packages of zigarettes? :huh:

I probably misunderstood something... Can someone clear this up for me please?

Murray is so happy to babble on and on about non-relevant issues such as mj's toes, eyes etc - anything but the propofol.

True that. His tone is so monotonous and comes off as scripted when he goes into detail, unnecessarily so, on stuff like that. Maybe Chernoff told him to go in detail about the irrelevant little things in order to kill interview time and the focus of the interviewer.

defo murrays then.
exaclty. murray has the audacity, does this mf even sound like he was sad? He was happy throwing Michael under the bus, and those dumb detectives sound like they enjoyed every bit of it. he has no conscience, nothing, it was just 2 days when he gave the interview yet there is no emotion ffs he killed him, yet he sounds so cocky and arrogant.

Did he just say that Michael smoke?
They found empty packages of zigarettes? :huh:

I probably misunderstood something... Can someone clear this up for me please?

No he never said that. Read the transcript when you have time. Two packs of empty cigs and some rotten marijuana was found in a briefcase in the master bedroom. Murray says he never saw Michael smoke (cigs or weed).

No he never said that. Read the transcript when you have time. Two packs of empty cigs and some rotten marijuana was found in a briefcase in the master bedroom. Murray says he never saw Michael smoke (cigs or weed).

ok thank you. :)

b4 that interview murray never told the police about giving diprivan. only mentioned giving a sedative.

in hearing the interview you dont ask many questions? yes. did u have a tactic? we had no idea what happened so just let him talk. no mention of the phonecalls by murray. they didnt have phone records at the time. no idea who sade anding was.

asked murray where the syringes were in the interview. he says at the house in the bag.. police say to murray we havnt found them and chernoff goes oh really! did murray seem surprised.? yes very surprised he was shocked eyes got big/wide

murray did that interview because he thought LAPD had found his bags....

Walgren took out Dr David J. Adams Biz card,
& CM card exhibit 199 showoing L.Vegas Address
found in MJ's bedroom

that was quick. Maybe I'll get to hear some new testimony before I head to bed. Hafta get up early though :(

Search warrants June 29th 2009 executed on the day on 100 Carolwood Dr (Home of MJ)
and CM vehicle BMW. Discovered his contract and a couple of business card
Any propofol bottles found

back to june 26th search. biz cards found in murrays name and also in david adams name. found in the bathroom by police.

in the interview where they ask about cream and eye meds murray mentioned. they were found in the bathroom.prescribed by klien

applied pharmacy made out to murray benoquin cream, march 31st found in the bathroom

following the interview murray left investigation continued. search warrants were then enforced. june 29th at carolwood and at the yeard where murrays car was impounded. carolwood search was done by LAPD and coroner. murrays BMW contract was recovered (murray AEG mj) and biz cards .no diprivan found in the car

july 22nd next warant at murrays office in houston. no diprivan found in his office another search in houston at that time self storage unit. no diprivan found

july 28th warrant at home and office of murrays in vegas and a storage unit in vegas no diprivan found in any of the places

august 11th vegas applied pharmacy recovered the invoices for the shipments to nicoles house. then searched nicoles house on august 13th didnt find any diprivan at nicoles house.

didnt find any medical records about mjs treatment from murray from april-june while searching

surveilence footage from the hospital on the 25th.showing stills of the footage points out police officers in the stills. points out murray.

another pic of murray and security when they arrived at the hospital. does it show murray in the same clothes as the security footage. yes he recognises murray

direct over

cross chernoff

Reviewed Survellaince tapes at UCLA hosiptal exhibit 203
June 25 3.29 in the afternoon
Exhibit 204 CM shown in the footage of the tape
CM in the Los ANgeles ambulance 71 next to him
Walgren finished.
Chernoff doing cross now

Back