A.I Michael - opinions

I am so glad i could convince Azura to release that song! I helped him with my A.I models like 2 weeks ago.
The song is sick!! :)
Just avoid encouraging him to follow your path and assert ownership over something you don't truly own.

• Love
Reactions: kai
Just avoid encouraging him to follow your path and assert ownership over something you don't truly own.

alanram, of course i will let him know that if he wants to sell the songs he should give you all the money since you are the writer of all those songs.

I've already raised my concerns about the LEGAL and MORAL implications of this, and I cannot support it. That being said, musically speaking, it's the best AI track I've come across. The production quality is good and the vocals are mostly on point. I just hope the creator doesn't attempt to monetize such creations.
Thank you for your compliments. Do not worry. I will never monetize these creations, and they're merely a proof of concept. I love Michael, I love his music and I love making music. That's all. No monetization. :)

I am so glad i could convince Azura to release that song! I helped him with my A.I models like 2 weeks ago.
The song is sick!! :)
Thanks for putting my vocals in your model. The model sounds great!

alanram, of course i will let him know that if he wants to sell the songs he should give you all the money since you are the writer of all those songs.
Your ego seems to be clouding your judgment. Yes, you wrote and produced the songs, but the vocals came from a dataset full of COPYRIGHTED content you DO NOT own. Danzberg, this isn't a debate or discussion. You are wrong. If you had used YOUR OWN VOCALS and released music under YOUR NAME, then it would undeniably be YOUR SONG. What you're attempting here is completely different. Claiming ownership of these generated vocals not only infringes upon Michael Jackson's rights but also comes off as a disservice and disrespect to his family and legacy.
Thank you for your compliments. Do not worry. I will never monetize these creations, and they're merely a proof of concept. I love Michael, I love his music and I love making music. That's all. No monetization. :)
That's great to hear. I've listened to more of your remixes and they're pretty good, you are definitely talented.

Your ego seems to be clouding your judgment. Yes, you wrote and produced the songs, but the vocals came from a dataset full of COPYRIGHTED content you DO NOT own. Danzberg, this isn't a debate or discussion. You are wrong. If you had used YOUR OWN VOCALS and released music under YOUR NAME, then it would undeniably be YOUR SONG. What you're attempting here is completely different. Claiming ownership of these generated vocals not only infringes upon Michael Jackson's rights but also comes off as a disservice and disrespect to his family and legacy.

That's great to hear. I've listened to more of your remixes and they're pretty good, you are definitely talented.
Thank you for the compliment!

Grammys are allowing ai music as long as the lyrics are man made. Welcome to the future. Dont like it? Dont listen. Great content in this thread.
I guess you read the wrong article.

"Despite the ease of this AI demonstration, the Recording Academy and the U.S. Copyright Office have made one thing clear: copyright is for people, for creatives. Not for artificial intelligence."

Taken from Grammy website.

If an AI performs the lead vocal on a song, the track would be eligible in a songwriting category ONLY, not a performance category. Not only that, but I recommend you to read this article from Global Times:

"However, according to the Civil Code, training artificial intelligence with human voice and generating songs require authorization of the individual whose voice is used and failure to obtain such authorization may be considered an infringement of personal rights, You added.

Besides, Zuo Xiaodong, professor from the School of Public Affairs of University of Science and Technology of China, pointed out that AI singers are essentially the application of deep synthesis technology which can bring about the problem that unauthorized use of someone's voice in AI applications can potentially infringe upon the rights and interests of the person whose voice is being imitated.

Voice, just like portrait, also possesses personal attributes, and the act of imitating, counterfeiting, or exploiting someone else's voice can potentially cause harm to the individual's personal rights and property rights, Zuo added."

Full article here: https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202305/1290752.shtml

Speaking about selling AI MJ songs, I don't see how that could be legal considering his name & likeness is owned by the Estate. Anyone with more knowledge of the 'work arounds' on this?

Speaking about selling AI MJ songs, I don't see how that could be legal considering his name & likeness is owned by the Estate. Anyone with more knowledge of the 'work arounds' on this?
It's as legal as an impersonator and impersonator tours. Just don't monetize it.

Besides, Zuo Xiaodong, professor from the School of Public Affairs of University of Science and Technology of China, pointed out that AI singers are essentially the application of deep synthesis technology which can bring about the problem that unauthorized use of someone's voice in AI applications can potentially infringe upon the rights and interests of the person whose voice is being imitated.
It's hilarious that your favorite study is from China, the undisputed king of copyright infringement and duplication.

it is going to get to the point where we arent going to be able to tell the difference. Technology, Industry, society has to evolve. It always has. Every time a disruptive tech emerges, people initially grab the pitch forks instead of accepting change.

it is going to get to the point where we arent going to be able to tell the difference. Technology, Industry, society has to evolve. It always has. Every time a disruptive tech emerges, people initially grab the pitch forks instead of accepting change.
Pretty much yeah. Like with the horseless carriage and the talking picture.

It's so funny to me that some people really despise the "A.I. Songs" and fight with every inch of their keyboard.
I got news for you. You won't change it. You won't stop it. It's part of the world now.
You either accept it as part of an art expression, using your idol's voice who's not here anymore, as part of your canvas, and as part of continuing his legacy bearing in mind that he had the most beautiful voice ever existed, or you just don't listen to them and avoid them.

Alanram, your hate towards Kai is clouding your judgement. For some people, including me, his music is amazing, and most of the models are on point. He was actually one of the few people who took the A.I. voice to the next level. If you don't like his work, or the morals behind A.I. and ownership, you don't have to be disrespectful, just ignore it and go on with your life.

It's so funny to me that some people really despise the "A.I. Songs" and fight with every inch of their keyboard.
I got news for you. You won't change it. You won't stop it. It's part of the world now.
You either accept it as part of an art expression, using your idol's voice who's not here anymore, as part of your canvas, and as part of continuing his legacy bearing in mind that he had the most beautiful voice ever existed, or you just don't listen to them and avoid them.

Alanram, your hate towards Kai is clouding your judgement. For some people, including me, his music is amazing, and most of the models are on point. He was actually one of the few people who took the A.I. voice to the next level. If you don't like his work, or the morals behind A.I. and ownership, you don't have to be disrespectful, just ignore it and go on with your life.
I don't hate him, I don't know him personally. My issue is with what he does, which undeniably feels like a slap in the face to Michael Jackson's legacy and his family. And it's not just about Kai Danzberg. This sentiment extends to all AI creators out there. But Danzberg has notably crossed a line by trying to MONETIZE these songs. C'mon @NetflexKing, in all honesty, do you think MJ would appreciate his voice being cloned and used in songs he NEVER approved, especially when someone's trying to profit from it? My statement is clear. I understand AI is the future and is unstoppable, but I expected more reverence from MJ's fans. That's my stance.
my message to haters
LOL! Danzberg, you don't have 'haters'. You are definitely not that important.

• Haha
If someone has the creative desire, I think that it would be interesting to hear what MusicGen would make out of MJ samples. :)

And https://www.riffusion.com/ has changed completly. Wonder if these singing voices were 100 percent without human original track. The problem with the MJ AI covers so far (in my opinion) is still that most of them are not listenable because the original audio is an acapella that is too processed or doesn't sound like MJ at all because, for example, the vibrato doesn't sound like MJ at all (cough, Cascio tracks). If an AI model can produce the vocals without a human acapella, this problem would be solved.

Last edited:
Is it possible with AI to make the vocals in Shout louder and clearer?

Vocals sound like high voice rough demo scratch, but mostly realistic, especially the 15 seconds starting 1:40

Back