A.I Michael - opinions

the only time AI technology should be considered is when the mj estate has lost masters or unusable audio like that new beatles song that just came out

using AI to create fake tracks with verses mj never sung is below bottom-tier behavior

the only time AI technology should be considered is when the mj estate has lost masters or unusable audio like that new beatles song that just came out

using AI to create fake tracks with verses mj never sung is below bottom-tier behavior

they better get a good impersonator like jason malachi to fill the gaps... cough cough xD

I really like this AI original song written by Azura Music:
Sounds like a mixture of "What More Can I Give" and "We've Had Enough". Would love to listen to the solo version (especially with more adlibs in the last chorus), Azura Music will upload it "If there's enough people wanting it"

Just found this:

"We’re trialing Lyria in an experiment called Dream Track, which is designed to test new ways for artists to connect with their fans and developed in collaboration with YouTube.

Within the experiment, a limited set of creators will be able to use Dream Track for producing a unique soundtrack with the AI-generated voice and musical style of artists including Alec Benjamin, Charlie Puth, Charli XCX, Demi Lovato, John Legend, Sia, T-Pain, Troye Sivan, and Papoose. Each participating artist has partnered with us and will have a hand in helping us test and learn to shape the future of AI in music.

Dream Track users can simply enter a topic and choose an artist from the carousel to generate a 30 second soundtrack for their Short. Using our Lyria model, Dream Track simultaneously generates the lyrics, backing track, and AI-generated voice in the style of the participating artist selected."

https://deepmind.google/discover/blog/transforming-the-future-of-music-creation/

So it seems to be only a matter of time before this test is extended to more artists, so new MJ tracks at the click of a button no longer seems far away. I still find it creepy and exciting at the same time.

Last edited:
Just found this:

"We’re trialing Lyria in an experiment called Dream Track, which is designed to test new ways for artists to connect with their fans and developed in collaboration with YouTube.

Within the experiment, a limited set of creators will be able to use Dream Track for producing a unique soundtrack with the AI-generated voice and musical style of artists including Alec Benjamin, Charlie Puth, Charli XCX, Demi Lovato, John Legend, Sia, T-Pain, Troye Sivan, and Papoose. Each participating artist has partnered with us and will have a hand in helping us test and learn to shape the future of AI in music.

Dream Track users can simply enter a topic and choose an artist from the carousel to generate a 30 second soundtrack for their Short. Using our Lyria model, Dream Track simultaneously generates the lyrics, backing track, and AI-generated voice in the style of the participating artist selected."

https://deepmind.google/discover/blog/transforming-the-future-of-music-creation/

So it seems to be only a matter of time before this test is extended to more artists, so new MJ tracks at the click of a button no longer seems far away. I still find it creepy and exciting at the same time.
No way the estate will sign on for this. It's too open.

I haven't (and probably won't) read this entire thread but A.I. Michael makes me anxious. There are so many people who want to destroy him, I worry about the technology being used for nefarious purposes. I also would hate to see A.I.-generated works be conflated (? Idk if that's the word I was looking for) with his actual work as time goes on. I'm probably just old 😂 but this newfangled technology makes me uncomfortable.

I wonder if kai or azura could make an ai thriller with MJ, featuring The Weeknd, Freddie Mercury, and George Michael

Back