A.I Michael - opinions

@Beano Wild Can you restore Michaels vocals from Automatic with AI and make it a full song?
i actually have a recording of jike recording a vocal stack of the chorus, but idk how to use it as after getting them done, there are alot more BG vocals afterwards and Jike and I's schedules havent lined up since then. i was gonna have the song fade into that recording of MJ singing it.

i actually have a recording of jike recording a vocal stack of the chorus, but idk how to use it as after getting them done, there are alot more BG vocals afterwards and Jike and I's schedules havent lined up since then. i was gonna have the song fade into that recording of MJ singing it.
sounds amazing!
A full MJ-cover of Automatic would be a dream.

Last edited:
for those who are into angryvoice, voicecrack-Mike is there (parody):
Did you create the AI model? Of course it sounds terrible most of the time, but I loved it partly because I love MJ's angry voice! Would be interesting to hear how the MJ model performs when there's a good clean accapella as the source audio.

Did you create the AI model?

yea i trained several voices, this one was meant to be 'angry voice' xD. i used the multitracks of Superfreak, but this was just some rough take by now. i need to filter Rick's vocal track, because there is too much reverb & background vocals.

i had a good laugh when i heard this though. :D a proper version is on my list aswell.

Superfreak snippet with semi-angry voice and cleaned up Rick James vocaltrack.

*edit*
snippet #2 with angry & raspy MJ and cleaned up vocals

Last edited:
There’s a Michael A.I. cover of George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” out on YouTube that I listen to a lot! It doesn’t sound exactly like him throughout the whole song, but there are moments when it seems real. I’ve always thought that Michael would have sung it beautifully.

Anybody have thoughts?

Why would anyone be interested in hearing a fake MJ try to romance up a fake girl in a fake story? I just dont get why anyone get anything out of that. No matter how sweet the intent is, faking MJs voice in conversations is very weird.

I loved some of the work Azura did with MJ mixes and instrumental, but these A.I songs is just a no go for me.

On youtube when casuals search Michael Jackson songs, these A.I tracks start to appear and its just a unfortunate!

All that happens is that we get less promotion of Michael Jacksons real work in terms of remixes etc, and instead the creators spend time doing this as some kind of alternate solo career! Dont get me wrong these talented people deserve recognition but I dont think its right for them to fake Michael Jackson to get it!

Last edited:
Why would anyone be interesting in hearing a fake MJ try to romance up a fake girl in a fake story? I just dont get why anyone get anything out of that. No matter how sweet the intent is, faking MJ voice in conversations is very weird.

I loved some of the work Azura did with MJ mixes and instrumental, but these A.I songs is just a no go for me.

On youtube when casuals search Michael Jackson songs, these A.I tracks start to appear and its just a unfortunate!

All that happens is that we get less promotion of Michael Jacksons real work in terms of remixes etc, and instead the creators spend time doing this as some kind of alternate solo career! Dont get me wrong these talented people deserve recognition but I dont think its right for them fake Michael Jackson to get it!
🎯👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Son Of A Rasp Mix:
Have you tried out how the raspy AI model behaves when you select an MJ song that MJ sings in "normal" or falsetto style? (MJ Acapella as input audio for the AI model). I've often wondered how the effect of an MJ song would change if MJ had sung the song raspy, for example in Someone Put Your Hand Out
at 3:30 MJ briefly switches to his raspy voice and this briefly changes the whole song for me

Breaking News Snippet with super-angry & tortured voice:

would need a decent singer for this.... Jason just sucks and the acapella isn't great :/

Breaking News Snippet with super-angry & tortured voice:

would need a decent singer for this.... Jason just sucks and the acapella isn't great :/
Sounds like a monster, like actually.

I can't believe you can't do anything with this "dead ringer" for MJ vocally.

I always wondered if some songs on Steve Porcaro's album 'Someday/Somehow' were actually demo's for MJ, since they were sung by someone with a similar voice.. Anyway, do you think this would work with MJ's voice and if so would anybody give it a try? I would love to hear it :)

Could someone do AI Michael of This Had To Be (aka You Not Me, MJ's version)?

I always wondered if some songs on Steve Porcaro's album 'Someday/Somehow' were actually demo's for MJ, since they were sung by someone with a similar voice.. Anyway, do you think this would work with MJ's voice and if so would anybody give it a try? I would love to hear it :)
here's a snippet:

sounds interesting, i guess i will be finishing this next.
i was using two voice models for testing, soft & raspy.

Back