ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Re: ALERT ALERT MJ News

If this Ish blow up in the news they going be talking to much Ish:ermm:

Sad??? lol. This is great news
it's only "sad" because of the good intentions of neverland were peed upon by the preying and the prejudice

only "sad" because he was essentially forced out of the place he called "home," and as a grown-tail man he had to run away from "home"

however, we all must grow up and leave "home" ... it was time to let go.

It seems rather ludicrous (to me) and invasive to be trying to read his personal documents. You could better protect his privacy by letting your bloggers know there may be some publicized private business dealings that will be coming to the surface and for them to stay tuned for your updates as you convey Mr. Jackson's statements regarding his personal affairs but to have fans trying to decipher his personal business is entirely inappropriate imho.

How would you like it if you become famous and every private move you make is dissected by people who feel they have the right.

This is not fan business, this is a man's personal documents registered with the County he lives in just like yours and it really ought to be regarded as such, no different from you, and with all due respect.

Number ONE this is not OUR blogger. we don'tknow woh this person is and since this isn't an inflammatory post of non-truths, it's not an isse right now.

Number TWO if we wanna talk about nothing personal regarding mike, then this board wouldn't be here

Number THREE if you guys don't want to read this, please don't and don't post comments about invasions of privacy cuz i don't seethose posts in the thread talking about the man's underwear.

i went to the site, i followed what the poster said and it was true, stuff came up and it's official. check the dates, or not if u don't want to.

this looks like someone wanted to give us the info before it was made public and we had a flurry on teh board. gloom and doom, 100 page threads and mass confusion. at least we had a head up, we can contain the matter, and move on. it's not a big deal, it's just a house but some fans are more attatched than others so maybe that's what the poster was referring to.

just calm down, be respectful, and we'll see what happens with this info. is that ok with y'all?:agree:

Applehead777 I hope you will be fired in the next few days, cuz you didn't had no business telling us this
so you wouldfire someone who looks like they tried to give people information for a good reason?

and SOS, sounds like you have an issue so take it up w/ the media, and this board, and every other place that posts pics and information about trips and shopping adventures of the celebs cuz that's what the media does.

it will get out. it did, obviously, and it will be talked about. and it's a matter of PUBLIC record. it's not PRIVATE. if it was, it wouldn'tbe on some website and accessible by anyone.

Michael is 50 years old. He has moved on from Neverland others IMO should do the same

Number ONE this is not OUR blogger. we don'tknow woh this person is and since this isn't an inflammatory post of non-truths, it's not an isse right now.

Number TWO if we wanna talk about nothing personal regarding mike, then this board wouldn't be here

Number THREE if you guys don't want to read this, please don't and don't post comments about invasions of privacy cuz i don't seethose posts in the thread talking about the man's underwear.

i went to the site, i followed what the poster said and it was true, stuff came up and it's official. check the dates, or not if u don't want to.

this looks like someone wanted to give us the info before it was made public and we had a flurry on teh board. gloom and doom, 100 page threads and mass confusion. at least we had a head up, we can contain the matter, and move on. it's not a big deal, it's just a house but some fans are more attatched than others so maybe that's what the poster was referring to.

just calm down, be respectful, and we'll see what happens with this info. is that ok with y'all?:agree:
Yeah, I agree; that is that I was thinking, the poster wanted us to find out first before the news spread all over, and we ended up confused saying whether it was true or not & arguing lol. I can imagine it.. but yes.. it's only a matter of time anyway that Mike moved on from it, and we just have to respect it, and move on also. :)

The records are public too, which is by law, and people are going to find out stuff anyway so.. lol :lol:

Kate has spoken.

Neverland is history.

And Michael Jackson is a 50-year-old father of three who survived a stupid trial where bad memories still remain in a place he ain't been back in since '05.

It's time to move on. F**k Neverland honestly...yes I said it.

*Thanks Kate*

Last edited:

Must have been a tough decision for mike, but neverland is where Michael's heart is, regardless of the property being there or not

Well I would like to say thank you for passing on this news. I am sure the media will shout from the mountain tops about how he is broke and couldn't pay the mortgage on it. But didn't MJ say that since the police raided Neverland, he no longer considered that his home?? Oh well I am sure Michael has plans to find a new place that may not be as animated as Neverland but will still have that "MJ kid at heart" touch..

I can see the headlines now- Neverland is always all over the news, so I want to thank the OP again for the info.

Michael's heart is Prince, Paris and Blanket. That is where his heart it is

Maybe some should read the actual book jm barrie wrote...neverland is a state of mind....its a place where ur at peace and sorry but sbc wasn't it no'mo.......

if mj's moved on and we should all move on, then move on from the thread, u read it, u posted, some are adding nothing but negativity and this is how we get pages of drama.

and yes, timmy....lol but u mean '05 boo boo

Number one would be a good reason to at least PAUSE before praising this publicized private information.

Number two this board is dedicated to RESPECT first and foremost and Michael Jackson's PRIVACY does have its limits

Number three if this is a DISCUSSION board comments are welcome as long as they are on topic and respectful and a supporter in discussion of the appropriateness of a topic is quite appropriate whether everyone agrees or not, there is no right or wrong, only opinions.

There are many things about you or I that are a matter of public record, it does not mean open for WORLDWIDE discussion BEFORE it hits the NEWS. Being a public figure makes MJ a public SERVANT not PUBLIC PROPERTY and even if you don't agree with how seriously I'm taking it, I would think you'd at least clearly see my point.

What it looks like to me is someone who wanted to give fans a heads up while being the "first to know" and at the same time, I'm just wanting to remind us there is a FINE LINE here

I will take your advice and leave this thread and come back when it is appropriate for publc discussion.

being the first to know and heads up are the same thing.

read what i said about the blogger...i said at this time. that means at any time our position on this can be changed

privacy has a fine line but this is a matter of public record. this is NOT about his family, his children, his health, or anything else that would violate mjjc rules...like i said, if that changes, things will modify.

if this person did this as a courtesy, then they did it in vain. maybe it should have hit us all like a ton of bricks and we could all go from site to site reading the bad crap about mj. refresh the board hella times and make us crash. but at least if this is legit and we have a heads up, it's not that dramatic as it first seems

Well, just because it will be all over the news, it does not mean this was really happening. I think his intention was to safe it for the children. Plus I haven't visited Neverland yet

If this is true, then this is the decision of Michael, and I agree with him anyway.

I'm of the same opinion :yes: it's MJ's decision and if he's happy with it that's all that matters :)

*sits back to watch fans go stupid at each other* :popcorn:

Well, just because it will be all over the news, it does not mean this was really happening. I think his intention was to safe it for the children. Plus I haven't visited Neverland yet

LOL, it's there in black and white. Let it settle for a few minutes. ^_^

Ya'll need to step back and breath before posting :yes: Eats LJ's popcorn and sees who's first to cross over...

It's public record and will be broadcasted and ripped to pieces soon enough. Facts are we don't know anything really about the transaction or even who the LLC party consists of just that it has happened. All we can do is wait and see if it's worthy of a comment from Michael or not.

And, it is looking like you won't ever visit Neverland

Plus I haven't visited Neverland yet
And, it is looking like you won't ever visit Neverland

It's just a empty place with no meaning. The meaning is in the man who's already moved away. It's just property now.

It's just a empty place with no meaning. The meaning is in the man who's already moved away. It's just property now.

I agree and remember he sold it himself. It was not auctioned off by the sheriff. That almost happened

Well I'm not saying he is Neverland...I'm saying that I don't know if he's let go of those values that Neverland used to hold. I don't know if the allegations destroyed not just what Neverland used to represent, but that whole ideology for him.

Like i said, I hope that's not true. I dont THINK that's true...but...ya never know. Meh. I suppose nobody else cares about that and is ready for MJ to 'grow up'. Heh, what a world.

I personally can move on. But I won't pretend that what happened to that place is okay. Or that if Mj were to let go of that child-like part of him, that it's 'for the best'. Blah.

I feel you J5. If Michael's moving on and happy, that's fantastic. But I'm with you on the possible loss of those values. We can't really know - as we discuss this MJ might be having an indoor water balloon fight with his kids or something LOL - but Neverland seemed like a great place to "preserve" that childlikeness. It may have cut him off from the rest of the world, but I dunno... Somehow I find this news at least a little sad. I really hope MJ holds on to that ideaology too.

He wasnt at neverland because he didn't want to be anymore :no: HE SOLD IT!!
no use in keeping extremely expensive property for nothing (especially if it brings bad memories)!

NLR was/is a beautiful place and will always have a special place in Michael's heart and in his fans hearts....

He's happy and has moved on, and so should we :yes:
I'm glad that a burden has been lifted from MJ

Nobody here is trying to hurt Michael. If you don't like the thread..come back when it hits the news stands then...:scratch:Don't cause arguments.

Back