ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Re: ALERT ALERT MJ News

I really do wonder about people on this board sometimes. It's never good enough, is it?

A matter important to many fans and surely the international press has been brought to our attention before it hits the headlines. A matter that is being published in PUBLIC records. We have been informed before the tabloids go all over it. And what does the poster get: madness and mayhem, vicious remarks from the 'Heal the World' singing fans of Michael Jackson.

Would you have preferred it was published by Roger Friedman first, then denied by fans for the next week, crying and drama before you would find out it is true after all?

Ungratefull, that's all I have to say.

My thoughts exactly. I don't mean to sound rude but God, sometimes Michael doesn't need to confirm anything. I think he already confirmed it in "60 Minutes":

"Neverland is just property to me, it's not a home anymore."

And nothing in his statement about him working with that Colony Capital company didn't say anything about him returning to it, just that he was looking to work with them to make sure the house was looked after, and that's how it sounds. He's sold it, he's moving on, why don't we?

And :lol: @ "Heal the World-singing fans", you ain't said nothing but the word!

I mean, how can we "heal the world" when we can't learn how to heal ourselves? Getting personally affected by someone selling a property that's not even considered a "home" anymore by its now-former owner IS pushing it.

It's just like still hoping Akon releases the MJ collaboration on his album and being shocked that he didn't put it in or MJ not working with the Neptunes on "Invincible"...it ain't happening. :lol:

Plus Neverland probably was one of the reasons MJ seemed to have cash flow problems so this could be his way of alleviating the problems. It was either the Sony/ATV catalog or Neverland. He chose the right decision.

I really do wonder about people on this board sometimes. It's never good enough, is it?

A matter important to many fans and surely the international press has been brought to our attention before it hits the headlines. A matter that is being published in PUBLIC records. We have been informed before the tabloids go all over it. And what does the poster get: madness and mayhem, vicious remarks from the 'Heal the World' singing fans of Michael Jackson.

Would you have preferred it was published by Roger Friedman first, then denied by fans for the next week, crying and drama before you would find out it is true after all?

So very very very darn true.

A matter important to many fans and surely the international press has been brought to our attention before it hits the headlines. A matter that is being published in PUBLIC records. All that has happened now is that we wer informed before the tabloids go all over it. And what does the poster get: madness and mayhem, vicious remarks from the 'Heal the World' singing fans of Michael Jackson.

Yeah, we got it before the tabloids did, but as it is posted here, WE are the ones informing the tabloids. They surf MJ boards just like everybody else and we could be the ones to bring it to their attention.

I’m glad in one way that Mike has got rid of Neverland because the place became demonised in the mind of the public by the accusations and the trial and most people could never forget about what they heard happened there, whether it was true or not.

On the other hand I am sad to see it go because it was such an amazing place to have as a home. So much space. The lakes, the rides, the house, the train. It was amazing and it put other celebrity houses in the shade IMO. Watching cribes, I could always say that the house wasn’t anything compared to MJs. I always wanted them to do a Neverland cribs, but it never happened.
Another sad thing is that now the gates might perhaps be opened to the media to go in a have a look around. They could create all kinds of new stories and twist facts about what they find at Neverland and it could start a renewed flood of negative Neverland/MJ stories that could further damage his image.

Also, this is a terrible time to be selling property in the states isn’t?? I thought property prices had been falling a lot over the past few years, much like it has been in the UK, but the US has had it for longer and much worse. If Mike really didn’t do this for the money, then why do it now? If he didn’t need the money he could have waited to sell when the market recovers. OR if he planned to sell it all along, he could have sold it a few years ago when the price of property was much higher than now. By selling at this point in time he wouldn’t have got a great price for it.

Mike also could have redeveloped the land himself (or in collaboration with another company) into multiple properties or estates and sold it for much greater profit overall. It happens all the time. People buy a property and split the land and build multiple properties then sell for a profit. In fact, I wonder if Mike is involved with Sycamore Ranch LLC in this way?? Any way to find out from public records?

two plus two equals five.

i never got hurt by what people think.

you haven't given me anything concrete, timmy by that sixty minutes statement. so..it's just property to him..that doesn't mean he doesn't own it...

it has nothing to do with whether or not i'm moving on or not...

geez....

lol..i don't care what somebody thinks about how i feel...like i said..i'll wait for MJ.

I think it is a good thing to leave Neverland behind. It is what Mike needs to do in order to move on with his life.

Of course its sad, that ill and poor children will no longer be taking bus tour to Neverland. But look at it this way; all those people who did go will have those happy memories forever and nothing will change that. :)

thank you for this news.

(i am quite :sad2: about it...but probably he made the reight decision :) )

Yeah, we got it before the tabloids did, but as it is posted here, WE are the ones informing the tabloids. They surf MJ boards just like everybody else and we could be the ones to bring it to their attention.

I’m glad in one way that Mike has got rid of Neverland because the place became demonised in the mind of the public by the accusations and the trial and most people could never forget about what they heard happened there, whether it was true or not.

On the other hand I am sad to see it go because it was such an amazing place to have as a home. So much space. The lakes, the rides, the house, the train. It was amazing and it put other celebrity houses in the shade IMO. Watching cribes, I could always say that the house wasn’t anything compared to MJs. I always wanted them to do a Neverland cribs, but it never happened.
Another sad thing is that now the gates might perhaps be opened to the media to go in a have a look around. They could create all kinds of new stories and twist facts about what they find at Neverland and it could start a renewed flood of negative Neverland/MJ stories that could further damage his image.

Also, this is a terrible time to be selling property in the states isn’t?? I thought property prices had been falling a lot over the past few years, much like it has been in the UK, but the US has had it for longer and much worse. If Mike really didn’t do this for the money, then why do it now? If he didn’t need the money he could have waited to sell when the market recovers. OR if he planned to sell it all along, he could have sold it a few years ago when the price of property was much higher than now. By selling at this point in time he wouldn’t have got a great price for it.

Mike also could have redeveloped the land himself (or in collaboration with another company) into multiple properties or estates and sold it for much greater profit overall. It happens all the time. People buy a property and split the land and build multiple properties then sell for a profit. In fact, I wonder if Mike is involved with Sycamore Ranch LLC in this way?? Any way to find out from public records?

Who knows if he is involved but Leslie said at the KOP that the Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC was a new entity within the Colony Capital LLC so who knows?

But for those sad, can you tell me how many times Mike was back at Neverland since 2005?

Anybody?

I'm waiting. :lol:

Yes, it will go to the tabloids. And maybe even because they read it here. But wasn't that going to happen anyway? Right...

So isn't it nice to hear it before, not after the tabloids pick it up? That's the whole point of this post and I am glad I can say: yeah, I knew that already, instead of omgwtf really?

A poster here found it before the tabloids did. Why the grilling? He could have called the National Enquirer instead. And with the comments of some here, I wouldn't blame him if he did do so next time he has something to share. Because really... who needs this attitude when you try to do something nice.

I wasn't even talking about someone in specific. This is a 7 page thread already, and I'm talking in general. So if you feel addressed, so be it.

I wasn't even talking about someone in specific. This is a 7 page thread already, and I'm talking in general. So if you feel addressed, so be it. Sometimes truth needs to be told.

LOL...

Yeah, I feel ya. People acting like gangs in a place where there shouldn't be any conflict. :lol:

I wasn't even talking about someone in specific. This is a 7 page thread already, and I'm talking in general. So if you feel addressed, so be it.

lol..truth? lol

this is a carbon copy of May of this year..again, the same keywords were used..'deed' 'no tabloid' and then, MJ refuted it.

hey...my memory serves me right.

That was an auction, my brother. This one actually said TERMINATION AGREEMENT, lol!

what's the diffence? fans were saying sayonarra to the ranch, and it spelled the 'end'.i looked at the link, here....i see a site..not the word 'termination'. nonetheless...i'll wait for MJ..capiche? lol

do u want to do a vegas bet on how this will end up?

He ain't been back since '05. It's BEEN "Sayonara". :lol: Just because he didn't allow it to be auctioned doesn't mean that he was moving back in...like you thought. ;)

Sigh

I know MJ has moved on, but its still the end of so many years of magic..i know we all felt it..

Anyway this may be a dumb question, but are we sure that its been sold to Sycamore Ranch LLC or have they just changed the name back to its original?

He ain't been back since '05. It's BEEN "Sayonara". :lol: Just because he didn't allow it to be auctioned doesn't mean that he was moving back in...like you thought. ;)

wherrre did i say he was moving back in???? lololol

Who knows? Leslie said something about it being a new entity or whatever. But it COULD be reverted though, that's the million dollar question.

wherrre did i say he was moving back in???? lololol

I don't know if you said it but your tone kinda had hope he did. ;) Funny you're again the only one saying "let's not jump to conclusions"... LOL!

And remember the auction thing was a caution. Once MJ finally got someone to help him out, it was called off. This ain't an auction. :lol: It's not even the same, man. :lol:

I don't know if you said it but your tone kinda had hope he did. ;) Funny you're again the only one saying "let's not jump to conclusions"... LOL!

And remember the auction thing was a caution. Once MJ finally got someone to help him out, it was called off. This ain't an auction. :lol: It's not even the same, man. :lol:

hahaha soo now two plus two equal a thousand? lololol my tone?? lololol my tone indicates nothing, my brothaaaa

and i am NOT jumping to conclusions. i'm waiting for MJ. nothing more..lol

and the auction thing was not reported as a caution. people were digging the grave..i remember it well.

How do we know that Michael didn't just transfer the deed out of his name and into a corporation he set up (is that even possible, lol)?

Either way, as long as MJ is happy :)

I'm glad we were prepared, cos now we wont all have heart attacks when the news breaks...Lets all pray the media have better things to talk about today than him lol

We should all know by now, that when it comes to Michael, "documentation" doesn't mean anything.

Wasn't Sycamore Ranch the people that Michael bought the property from? So what.....they bought it back from him?

hahaha soo now two plus two equal a thousand? lololol my tone?? lololol my tone indicates nothing, my brothaaaa

and i am NOT jumping to conclusions. i'm waiting for MJ. nothing more..lol

and the auction thing was not reported as a caution. people were digging the grave..i remember it well.

You're failing in math. :lol:

I was still "digging the grave" after the auction thing. :lol:

I wont beleive it until there is proof that he has sold Nevvy, if he has it means that its the end of an era.

It has brought him good times and recently bad times, he seems happy now so lets move on with michael
into his new life and hopefully a great new beginning

Back