ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

Re: ALERT ALERT MJ News

the whole meaning behind the place was tainted twice over. it lost its meaning. the mere fact that he hasn't returned since the trial speaks volumes. remember, it's a house to him now, it wasn' t home.

so this should be us moving on and lookingtowards the future! think of it as a plus,i guess.

I just want to say, this can't compare to the very serious possibility that Michael faced earlier this year when the ranch came within a few days of being publicly auctioned off and sold for a minimal amount to the hands of an unknown... I think it's rather cool that the original Sycamore Valley Ranch, which is who Michael purchased the lot from initially 20 years ago, appears to be taking over. At this stage none of us know any of the details surrounding this transaction, so I guess there will be a lot of speculation until the actual documents get 'leaked' presumably by Fox News.

^Yeah, I'm definitely glad that the Ranch wasn't taken away from MJ and that he's gotten to take care of it in his own terms.

This information was a PUBLIC record on the internet, and it's far better to have it posted here first, in a supportive environment, than for tabloids to find it first and spin it. And they will. The "blogger" did us, and Michael, a favor by posting here first.

Victoria

I agree victoria and I hope others see it that way. Im glad this went in favor of mike and i appreciate TSCM coming here and lawd knows the info from him is always valuable and dumbed down for us normal folks!

I'd just like to commend the fans on here for taking in this news in a calm and rational manner. This transaction was obviously Michael's choice, and he's moving on with his life. It's clear from the recent photographs from LA that he's enjoying himself, so no need to worry about this.

peace,

Vic

I think what the real sad thing is, is that (from what I could see) Michael created Neverland as a way to help the less fortunate or the suffering to have time away from their sickness and time to just enjoy life. He used his own private home as a means to bring happiness to others, and those beautiful intentions blew up in his face due to some peoples greed. What used to be a beautiful, innocent place filled with memories of the laughter of children who were too sick to laugh under normal circumstances, and of bringing hope to children who's minds had been focused on dying, had been tainted and filled with memories of invasion and of betrayal and heartache. As much as he probably does miss parts of Neverland and some of the past memories, and the beauty that it was, he probably feels a big weight off his shoulders now that he has let it go and released it. Sometimes when we hold on to things that are filled with bad memories, we feel bound by them and are unable to move on. When we can finally completely let go of all things associated with those bad memories, we shed that hurt and start anew.

I think what the real sad thing is, is that (from what I could see) Michael created Neverland as a way to help the less fortunate or the suffering to have time away from their sickness and time to just enjoy life. He used his own private home as a means to bring happiness to others, and those beautiful intentions blew up in his face due to some peoples greed. What used to be a beautiful, innocent place filled with memories of the laughter of children who were too sick to laugh under normal circumstances, and of bringing hope to children who's minds had been focused on dying, had been tainted and filled with memories of invasion and of betrayal and heartache. As much as he probably does miss parts of Neverland and some of the past memories, and the beauty that it was, he probably feels a big weight off his shoulders now that he has let it go and released it. Sometimes when we hold on to things that are filled with bad memories, we feel bound by them and are unable to move on. When we can finally completely let go of all things associated with those bad memories, we shed that hurt and start anew.

Very well said. It is entirely possible Michael will recreate this kind of environment in the future, somewhere else. Clearly he made the best choice for himself and his children at this time.

Oh, and this news is now on the KOP, citing MJJC. Blogger, well done!

Vic

If in fact Michael has sold Neverland, I wonder what the media/tabloids will have to say now. I mean everytime they write about him it's always includes a statement about how Neverland is going into foreclosure. But since that is not the case I am sure they will find something new to print. I love it when Michael is one step ahead of them...:cheeky:

Thanks for telling us first!

Michael will create a new Kingdom somewhere else.:yes:

Neverland wasn't the same anymore:no:

Move on Michael,
your biggest Kingdom is still in our hearts!:angel:

i hope he got the high price~~~
though i like neverland,but that's michael's choice, i support.

i think if he does let that part of himself go, i think it's kinda sad that society forces people to 'stay in their place' and conform to norms that don't mean crap ish....and that's basically what the allegations did. Phooey to that. I don't care what anyone says.

You're right J5. And I don't believe his selling the ranch indicates he's let go of or no longer holds those child-like ideals in his heart. Not at all. I don't think they'll ever be able to drive that part of him away. He may not be as open about it as he once was, because its only been met with scron and vicious attacks, but it's still there.

About selling the ranch itself, okay. I feel sad about it because they in a sense drove him from it because of what they did to him there. They usurped all of the joyous memories, of which there were many I'm sure, with ones of pain and fear, and it just isn't the same to him any longer. It was his, it was his place to be and to run to when his immense fame got to be too much, and the pressure of who he is became too strainful. And it was a place where he allowed some light to come in to the lives of children who otherwise lived in a very dark world, what it represented was beautiful. And they couldn't even let him have that. That's what's sad about it. Along with his privacy being completely ripped from him during the trial, they've taken what was once a sanctuary from him as well. After the dust setteled from everything, it's as though he had nothing left.

But I also hope that this is a way for him to move on and look to a bright future for himself and his children, and everything will be alright.

Oh, and the media WILL care about this and it WILL be talked about a great deal.

Last edited:

The only sad things:
-I have yet to see it and the goal of visiting there someday with the magic still alive will be over.
-He no longer has his "Giving Tree" to inspire him with music.

The good things:
-He can start fresh for another 50 years of magic.
-He will have a tree stump at his new home that will continue to give and inspire.

I am glad he did it on his own terms rather than foreclosing, although the media will claim he is still bankrupt. It is a sad day indeed, but a brighter tomorrow to look forward to…

I don't think it was something he was driven from. Because if he was, he'd sold it in 2003. Seems like he was trying to hold on to it and realize that there was really nothing he could've done about it.

I mean driven from in the sense that they ruined it for him. If they hadn't of done what they did to him there, then he wouldn't now feel there was nothing good left of it. They made it in to a place which no longer represented what was in his heart. That wouldn't be the case if they hadn't done what they did.

Still, it's good he's moving on and it's good he's sold it rather then having it taken from him.

The original name of Neverland Ranch was actually Sycamore Valley Ranch. It was still called "Sycamore" until 1990 or 1991 when MJ had the place with the park and stuff, then HE renamed it "Neverland Valley Ranch". I think sometime before 1999, he shortened it to Neverland Ranch.

I wonder if the original name will be reverted back.

Maybe the new owners will open it up like Graceland. ?? perhaps... I wonder if it would be a good thing for Michael if they did, or if he would have to give his permission for it and if he would. Just sharing my thoughts... hope no arguments come of that thought.

i'll wait to see what MJ says. please stop taking it personally if someone doesn't give u the response u want..

"just because u read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen..."

let's play a game..

how many reports during the course of MJ's life will we endure repeating the same phrase...wait for MJ's word.. before we crack, and decide not to wait for MJ's word anymore...

i understand the water torture-like method of repetition...but...hold on...keep the faith and hold on and wait for MJ..over and over..

and that doesn't mean i worship property..that is wayyy beside the point.

and by the way..can't Michael Jackson ever go outside and smile without it having to mean anything?

Last edited:

well this sucks I guess I had to say good bye to Neverland sometime. I feel really really lucky to have been in there twice. Michael if you are reading this, Thank you so very much. It was wonderful great memories for me.

I'm sorry that it has to be let go, but if you are willing to let it go then I guess I should too.

Good luck with everything and I love you!

Thank you for the news, I am glad that he leaves all negativity behind him and starts a fresh new era in his life and maybe bigger conquers !!:wild::punk:

But the thing is it didn't come from tabloids, it came from a site that is part of public record. So it's not the same thing as hearing a tabloid saying something.

I'm sure Michael would say something that may sound different. He may have decided to sell it himself anyway.

But the thing is it didn't come from tabloids, it came from a site that is part of public record. So it's not the same thing as hearing a tabloid saying something.

I'm sure Michael would say something that may sound different. He may have decided to sell it himself anyway.

i'll wait.

Wait two weeks. :lol:

Because you know Mike gotta take his precious time talking until tabloids start running their mouth. :rollin:

I really do wonder about people on this board sometimes. It's never good enough, is it?

A matter important to many fans and surely the international press has been brought to our attention before it hits the headlines. A matter that is being published in PUBLIC records. We have been informed before the tabloids go all over it. And what does the poster get: madness and mayhem, vicious remarks from the 'Heal the World' singing fans of Michael Jackson.

Would you have preferred it was published by Roger Friedman first, then denied by fans for the next week, crying and drama before you would find out it is true after all?

Ungratefull, that's all I have to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.J

Well obviously Michael decided to sell it, if it's being sold, which it is, apparently.

And you're right Hoofmark. People should be grateful that we've been informed ahead of time, so that we have a chance to digest it. To me anyway, its serious, so I'm grateful to know before the tabloids and media start lambasting him over it.

Last edited:
Back