Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

Thank you so much for sharing your story. So moving...
One day I had the immense privilege of briefly talking to him alone. I talked about the concerts, thanking him for his hard work and reinforcing to him that he has this unique power to make millions of people happy just by his essence, his presence. I said that despite this, what matters to me is that he was happy. He said he will be if we are happy. I almost cried then at his unearthly selflessness if it weren’t for my nerves. “He is so beautiful, inside and out” is what was going through my mind that moment. He thanked me and said I love you a few times, with a peaceful demeanor.
I applaud you for telling him that what matters to you is that he was happy. If I had ever had a chance to meet him in person, I woulda said the same thing. Aww, his answer....makes me miss him even more:(:(:(

I miss him soooo much. He's such a special person. There's no one like him. :cry:

What a beautiful story. It is nice to know that Michael was able to see how much people love him, and to know there were people praying. I am still having crying spells over his passing but this story started another spell today.

There will NEVER be another Michael Jackson, nor will there ever be one close to him. I am just bless to have been born during his lifetime to witness this God given talent and I'm sure many of you do also.

This story shows that Michael is truly a genuine good Hearted soul, may he Rest In Peace.

One day I had the immense privilege of briefly talking to him alone. I talked about the concerts, thanking him for his hard work and reinforcing to him that he has this unique power to make millions of people happy just by his essence, his presence. I said that despite this, what matters to me is that he was happy. He said he will be if we are happy. I almost cried then at his unearthly selflessness if it weren’t for my nerves. “He is so beautiful, inside and out” is what was going through my mind that moment. He thanked me and said I love you a few times, with a peaceful demeanor. In one of my previous letters I had described to him how I envisioned his grand finale in the last concerts, the songs and the imagery and message that could have solidified him in history as the greatest entertainer. But guess what, he said these concerts were not about him, but about the world and the message of love….He is human, but indeed a prophet of love to me. This exchange really reinforced that Michael is a special, chosen soul and I was fortunate to see first hand this side of him, above and beyond his superstar persona.
words, “we were his world”. Because he left with these nice words in his mind, I will share a few highlights with you in a subsequent post, because it’s about you too.

Finally and most importantly, this may bring some solace to you, knowing that he didn’t rise to Heaven without a prayer and feeling loved. His kids were praying inside, while two of his fans were praying outside that morning, very hard, fearful, with all the soul. In the end, he wasn’t alone. He was close enough to people he loved the most, people for whom he gave his everything, even his life: his kids and his fans. That’s why I’m sure he will continue to be with us forever. But we need to continue to make our King proud and carry forward his legacy, as his army of love

Thanks so much for sharing this.

This is the bit that stands out for me. I know this to be true that his concerts were about delivering a message about healing the world, his make up artist had this on her facebook too, the day after he died.

Wow, thank you very much for this very touching story. He was such a wonderful person. Very appreciative of his fans.

what did he say when he saw the shirt, did he laugh? i bet he knew how crazy his girls were getting at the sight of his new curls :D

what a beautiful story!!! He was such a wonderful and caring person and that is why he was loved so much by his fans!!!!! Thank you for posting!!!!!!!

Amazing, you are so lucky!
Great story and memories I am sure will stay with you forever

Thank you for telling us about Michael..wow i miss him so much..thank you for telling him what he meant to us and our love..i really hope he knew.

thank you, THANK YOU. great story... oh Michael, why did you have to go... :(

thank you soo much for sharing this story, no matter how hard it is, sometimes writing whats in your heart helps to ease the pain. With some support, some planning, and a little bit of pixie dust, dreams do come true (((hugs)))

Very nice and touching story, would really appreciate it if you tell it in a bit more detail! Good to know there are fans there for him all the time! He is being showered with love!

thank_you_001.gif

wow. thank you for sharing. i love these stories, beacuse these are about the real michael, the michael we miss and love so endlessly. oh god i miss him so much :(

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I know when I dreamed of hugging Michael it was to show him love on behalf of so many others in the world beside just myself. Thank you for telling him how much he not only meant to yourself, but the world as well in your opinion. Because your so right and even though he knew it, I am sure he felt doubts at times as a human. Thanks for reinforcing our love to him. You were so lucky to be that close. I know you will treasure the times for the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing this story, the shirt made me laugh lol
I'm glad someone told him that all that mattered was that he was happy. I really wanted him to know that so I'm very glad you told him that :)
I wish I had been able to tell him that personally as well though ..:(

Thankyou so much. Reading your story made me feel so many emotions. You are so lucky. Thankyou so much for telling him you want him to be happy. This gives me comfort that he did know how much all of us fans love him. He's such an amazing man, I miss him and love him with all my heart.
God bless you, and thankyou for sharing this.

How beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your story with us, if you don't mind I would like to keep this to put in my scrap book.

How lucky you were to meet him and tell him how much you love him, and words cannot begin to describe the thankfulness that fans feel all over the world now we know that when he died he KNEW that he was loved, and will always be loved endlessly.

I know this is sort of off-topic, but there has been some awful rumours flying around; please can you tell us whether he looked frail?? Or was he healthy and in high spirits? I believe the latter.

I love the t-shirt too.. :)

What a beautiful story. It is nice to know that Michael was able to see how much people love him, and to know there were people praying. I am still having crying spells over his passing but this story started another spell today.

There will NEVER be another Michael Jackson, nor will there ever be one close to him. I am just bless to have been born during his lifetime to witness this God given talent and I'm sure many of you do also.

This story shows that Michael is truly a genuine good Hearted soul, may he Rest In Peace.

:yes: We love him so much because he gave us so much. We will always love you Michael.

thanks you for sharing this story to us.
it's a beautiful story~~
michael will live with us forever...

RIP Michael

Beautiful and touching and very healing. I am so glad that he knew how much he was loved, thank you for being there and telling him.

Thank you soooo much for sharing this with us. I hadn't cried in a few days, but your post made it all come back.

When you have the time, please continue to write down here some more of your memories. Thank you, from the heart. God bless you.

beautiful story. thanks for sharing!! thats what should be on the newspapers not their EXCLUSIVE, SCOOPY LIES pfff thanks again CRIS123

Thanks for sharing the story
He is the best man
I'm missing him so much

he knew what his fans meant to him,he loved it when fans created something themselves about him and for the part that they spent time making it rather than just buying something.he knows now just like he knew a few weeks ago that he will never be alone,because there to much love to give and vice versa.

Thanks Chris123 for letting Michael know he was loved & appreciated, and thanks for sharing this story! I look forward to your next post. :)

Back