BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

I'm recreating my MJ-weekend Bad Tour lol :D Here's another documentary they broadcast that same weekend. Back then I hoped I could see him in concert, but didn't manage to. I had to wait till 1992 to see him live. Anyway, here's the Bad special from Bad Tour which since then I have hoped to be released:

[youtube]kniqJVh4CqY[/youtube]

[youtube]0wRadhGgiRM&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I can't find part 3 :(

Thanks for sharing these! Loving them:)

To:
Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson Please release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year, for the fans we want it so much.

I really hope we get the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD, Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year. This Tour defines the legacy of the "KING" his vocals were at his best IMO and the way he moved in perfect motion to the music, he looked so good. So please Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year for me and every Michael Jackson fan around the world. :)
He has always moved in perfect motion with the music.

4jmic31.gif

Please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year, for the fans.

To:
Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson Please release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year, for the fans we want it so much.

Zakk

Take the weekend off. I'm pretty sure they heard you.

^^^^^Haha :)

Zakk

Take the weekend off. I'm pretty sure they heard you.

But if we do get a Bad Tour DVD/Bluray, then it'll be all thanks to Zakk :D

Thanks for the videos Bumper! They have been a great watch :D I just hope that we get what Michael deserves, which is the best.

But if we do get a Bad Tour DVD/Bluray, then it'll be all thanks to Zakk :D

actually it will be thanks to the creator of "BAD Tour Keep the magic" :D but I do hope it will be released.

actually it will be thanks to the creator of "BAD Tour Keep the magic" :D but I do hope it will be released.

But your persistence is admirable, and I thank you for that ;)

From The Wall Street Journal:

Pepsi Looks to Michael Jackson to Boost Fortunes

this is the final time I'm gonna ask for the Bad Tour 1988 so please Sony & Estate please release it.

they talked about mj can on the news (fox news in las vegas). i got so excited, i can't imagine how's it's going to be when they release all the things planned from bad25...

Zakk has 172 post on MJJC.

And I guess all 172 is to be found in this thread asking for BAD Tour 2nd leg DVD/Blu-Ray release!!

Keep up the work Zakk! - we all want BAD. :)

Please release the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray/DVD & in Cinemas, this was by far Michael's greatest Tour and it diserves to be seen by all of his fans around the world so please release it for me and all the other members of the fan community.

P.S. some rehearsal footage from Pensicola, Rome & Barcelona would be great, and also if you release a Wembley show please show the footage of Michael meeting Diana.

Really? I doubt Man in the Mirror was fully live

That's cause amateur of that show is unleaked. We can't listen it. But I know that for a fact from someone whom I trust. It was fully live.

That's cause amateur of that show is unleaked. We can't listen it. But I know that for a fact from someone whom I trust. It was fully live.

then probably MITM in kansas city was live aswell. I Would love to see the show in KC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back