BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

Just to have this piece of HIStory (Bad Tour 1988) will be a dream come true, and I know it's a dream for every other fan of Michael too. I know we may have the Yokohama concert in near to HD quality, but this concert pales in comparison to that of the 88' leg of the Tour more songs from the BAD album, the songs in better order and the most obvious differences michael's voice (IMO) and also this is the only time Michael performed 'Dirty Diana' during his 3 solo world tours BAD, DANGEROUS & HIStory, so please Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson please release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year. "For the Fans"

I hope they include Randy Watson with the Sexual Chocolate band on the blu-ray. As much as MJ is king of pop, Randy Watson is prince of pop, the second best artist that the world has ever known.

Nice with the statement about Pepsi.

Please release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year, I want it so much and I know every other fan wants it too so please release it Estate & Sony.

We need Bad Tour

michael-jackson-performing-on-stage-at-wembley-during-the-bad-concert-tour-july-14-1997.jpg
mj1.jpg

Please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year we all want to see it so much.

We need 2 concerts of the Bad Tour in dvd and Blu-Ray.

Wembley and NYC MSG.

In NYC with Steve Stevens, it was so goooooooooooood during Dirty Diana! I want these 2 concerts!

I want a Bad Tour concert were Michael sang Smooth Criminal live!! which concert did he sing it live? :)

I want a Bad Tour concert were Michael sang Smooth Criminal live!! which concert did he sing it live? :)

March 5th 1988 New York Madison Sqaure Garden :)

Back in the late 80s when I was a teenager I remember watching a BAD tour report documentary on MTV, it was amazing.
I actually had no MTV at home, so I went to my aunt's who had it. It was Michael Jackson's week-end and I monopolized the tv for 48 hours. I recorded all I could on VHS that I still preciously keep in a box.

I would like to share it with you. Just imagine how it felt. Imagine MJ was actually alive, imagine MJ is really touring and imagine all the hype. Scale the video to full screen and enjoy it, I know you'll all like it:

[youtube]-aaog-D0Mp4[/youtube]

[youtube]GOUE62WjQgg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]45LPdsNlXec&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

We need 2 concerts of the Bad Tour in dvd and Blu-Ray.

Wembley and NYC MSG.

In NYC with Steve Stevens, it was so goooooooooooood during Dirty Diana! I want these 2 concerts!

I want 3. Wembley 88, MSG 88 and L.A 89. Bad Tour is the best tour ever.

Back in the late 80s when I was a teenager I remember watching a BAD tour report documentary on MTV, it was amazing.
I actually had no MTV at home, so I went to my aunt's who had it. It was Michael Jackson's week-end and I monopolized the tv for 48 hours. I recorded all I could on VHS that I still preciously keep in a box.

I would like to share it with you. Just imagine how it felt. Imagine MJ was actually alive, imagine MJ is really touring and imagine all the hype. Scale the video to full screen and enjoy it, I know you'll all like it:

It must've been simply unreal for the MJ fans experiencing all of this at that time. How I wish I was born earlier!

I just wanted to add that during that MJ week-end on MTV they broadcast at the same time on Superchannel this documentary, I was keeping on switching and trying to record it all. In those times there was no youtube or Internet, so imagine the excitment:

[youtube]XDRYpVwnsCk&feature=related[/youtube]

Nothing better than seeing MJ on TV, spontaneously, with all that excitement. You can search things on YouTube and the internet nowadays, but somehow, it just loses a bit of that magic.

Nothing better than seeing MJ on TV, spontaneously, with all that excitement. You can search things on YouTube and the internet nowadays, but somehow, it just loses a bit of that magic.

Yes. We need Bad Tour on dvd/blu-ray so we can watch it on TV.

To continue my story from the late 80s, :D after watching hours of MJ music videos, they also broadcast this wondeful documentary. I was enjoying my MJ BAD tour TV marathon. Enjoy it:

[youtube]z0vSeQDkzD4[/youtube]

[youtube]7L-QQJCrkl4&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]kEPcgH9Zz7Q&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

please release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray and in cinemas this year.

To Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year, for the fans we all want it.

Same with the news and pictures. It's cool that whenever something happens in one part of the world, you know a minute later in the other part of the world through the Internet, but I remember back in those days there was no Internet, but there were all these teen pop magazines which were published once in a fortnight or month or later once in a week and I couldn't wait to see if there's something about Michael in it. Usually there was and I was so happy about an article about him, or a picture. Magical times.

http://tinypic.com/r/25akhli/6 this would be a nice cover for the Bad Tour DVD but obviously with better writing :) To Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year.

Same with the news and pictures. It's cool that whenever something happens in one part of the world, you know a minute later in the other part of the world through the Internet, but I remember back in those days there was no Internet, but there were all these teen pop magazines which were published once in a fortnight or month or later once in a week and I couldn't wait to see if there's something about Michael in it. Usually there was and I was so happy about an article about him, or a picture. Magical times.

Absolutely. Add that to the fact that Michael was so elusive and made his fans wait with bated breath for the next release, video, performance, etc. So it was doubly magic in that way!

I'm recreating my MJ-weekend Bad Tour lol :D Here's another documentary they broadcast that same weekend. Back then I hoped I could see him in concert, but didn't manage to. I had to wait till 1992 to see him live. Anyway, here's the Bad special from Bad Tour which since then I have hoped to be released:

[youtube]kniqJVh4CqY[/youtube]

[youtube]0wRadhGgiRM&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I can't find part 3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back