BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

Oh, you scared me. I thought you read something official. Are your gut instincts usually right??

they are right most of the time, like on a football match I got the score right and also the time of the first goal and also the goal scorer, sooo...

they are right most of the time, like on a football match I got the score right and also the time of the first goal and also the goal scorer, sooo...

tumblr_m34bullXlQ1qzfuc1o1_500.gif

You have got to be kidding me...
30.gif

I see. You are indeed gifted. So goodbye Bad tour 88 DVD

what-have-you-done-meme-rage-face.jpg

This+meme+is+used+very+inappropriately...+No+but+seriously+we_6ea191_3639070.jpg

Ok Zakk, but let's just hope for the best until this is over :)

Well, it's sad to see this happening but I guess we won't be seeing the Bad Tour anytime soon. I mean, I'm not religious or anything... but I believe Zakk and his 'gift'.

*sigh*

Last edited:

i haven't found out its just a feeling they won't release it :cry:

well lets just hope that your "feelings" are wrong this time...:hug:.....I still will hold out hope for a Bad tour release...:)

I wouldn't count on somebody's feelings. Just wait and see. Hold disappointment till then :)

We should use Zakk's feeling for the lottery or bets on horse races etc. We'd get rich.

I have a strong feeling that BAD-tour is going to be released on DVD and Blu-ray this year. I also predicted that Finland was going to beat USA in ice hockey today, and they did! I'm sure you can see the connection there, so all of you can relax now and just trust my gut feeling.

I have a strong feeling that BAD-tour is going to be released on DVD and Blu-ray this year. I also predicted that Finland was going to beat USA in ice hockey today, and they did! I'm sure you can see the connection there, so all of you can relax now and just trust my gut feeling.

I'm taking you to Vegas instead of Zakk :D

I know BAD tour is going to be released so no worries guys.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one...........

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one...........

really? :wild:

I sure hope that we get the announcement soon because to be honest this DVD talk is becoming annoying sometimes.

and I'm 99% sure that we'll get a concert dvd. I don't have any special future telling talents. I have common sense.

I sure hope that we get the announcement soon because to be honest this DVD talk is becoming annoying sometimes.

and I'm 99% sure that we'll get a concert dvd. I don't have any special future telling talents. I have common sense.

The voice of ration and common sense has spoken!

I too hope they release that dog gone DVD soon so people would stop asking for it... :D

What do your instincts tell you? :lol:

Please, don't encourage him! :ph34r: :p

I really like the Pespi advert. It's well shot, I like the cans jumping all over the place, I like the background effects.

BUT

it is not good promotion for the BAD25 campaign. In fact it's useless because it doesn't even mention the album at all. [edited to correct myself. It DOES mention BAD25 but I viewed it 4 times before I even noticed. That shows how bad this id is.] Apart from using the song, there is no reason for anybody to even think this is connected to MJ. In fact TV ads use songs all the time without promoting the artist. The only thing that ties this advert in with MJ promotion is the last 2 seconds where they show MJ in the tip toe position.

This is a pitiful advert IF they intended it to promote MJ or BAD25. They should have at least used the BAD25 logo.

However, their website is better...

banner_03_20120516.jpg

Last edited:

Oops double post

Last edited:

So what does your feeling say, cinema release or no cinema release? ;D

gonna wait for an Announcement.

Can't wait for this BIG NEWS to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back