BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

Trust me. Bad 25 and Wembley concert are coming this year. And it's gonna be fantastic :D

So I see Zaak finally needs help from the men in the white jackets. Maybe we should have a BAD Bingo Game and drink Pepsi!!

So I see Zaak finally needs help from the men in the white jackets. Maybe we should have a BAD Bingo Game and drink Pepsi!!

Let's do a drinking game :)

every time Zakk mentions DVD we drink a can of Pepsi. In the end we can all have a sugar and caffeine rush :p

Is their usually any patterns regarding press release's for products? Are they usually announced at the start, middle or end of the week?

I think the 'Michae'l announcement was on a Sunday.

I think the 'Michae'l announcement was on a Sunday.

No, it wasn't...I know that for sure because I was at work when it was announced....I think it was on a Thursday, actually...and Breaking News was streamed on the following Sunday...well, it my time zone anyway...lol...

Let's do a drinking game :)

every time Zakk mentions DVD we drink a can of Pepsi. In the end we can all have a sugar and caffeine rush :p

^^Then we will really get CRAZY or should I say BAD!!

I heard the official announcement will come possibly late weekend/early Monday Pacific US time

No, it wasn't...I know that for sure because I was at work when it was announced....I think it was on a Thursday, actually...and Breaking News was streamed on the following Sunday...well, it my time zone anyway...lol...

Breaking News premiered on Monday, November 8th, 2010. The album was announced with the tracklisting and cover on Friday, November 12th. I think that Breaking News was announced November 1st.

I heard the official announcement will come possibly late weekend/early Monday Pacific US time

that's it. I'm moving to China and hanging with you :) You have all the best information.

Breaking News premiered on Monday, November 8th, 2010. The album was announced with the tracklisting and cover on Friday, November 12th. I think that Breaking News was announced November 1st.

LOL...no, you're all wrong....haha....The album was announced before Breaking News was streamed (which was November 8th, I say November 7th because it was 10 pm my time zone)...

welcome to China, Ivy, I can give you some Pepsi China MJ cans to you as gift, haha

They should re-run MJ's old commercial this Sunday....during the Billboard Music Awards. That would be a great launch to Pepsi - BAD 25

will this be with the Bad Tour 1988 DVD too, Or are they only announcing the album then? I'm getting extremely excited remember this? "and that moonwalk he does, oh it's lovely" hehe I want the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

will this be with the Bad Tour 1988 DVD too, Or are they only announcing the album then? I'm getting extremely excited remember this? "and that moonwalk he does, oh it's lovely" hehe I want the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.
obama-drinking-pepsi.jpg

My money is on an announcement for just the Bad 25 album, the I Just Can't Stop Loving You single (and further singles perhaps), and the Spike Lee documentary. Bad Tour, very much doubt it!

Oh and might be the minority but I actually like the Pepsi ad.

They should re-run MJ's old commercial this Sunday....during the Billboard Music Awards. That would be a great launch to Pepsi - BAD 25

Exactly, they could very well do that, maybe with some light category changes so it could include Bad 25, but it would indeed be an incredible thing to do! Who knows, they might even have some behind the scenes footage or rehearsals they could use.

But of course nobody thought of that!

BR & DVD of the Bad Tour 1988 anytime this year will make me happy.

Thanks mkgenie for the info.

Can't wait. - You don't know what it will be about do you?

I think Sony should've promoted Bad 25 on American Idol, but AI will be over next week so that won't work out.

Sony can't. Sony sponsored X-Factor - American Idol's major competition. Also, Coca Cola is one of the sponsors of American Idol, so don't expect to see any Pepsi ads either.

Hmmm... so the announcement may be made over the weekend and Gaz's big news will be out on the 20th... Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back