BAD25 | Charts & Sales History

I would love to know how many dvd units were sold.

We never knew how far off we were from reaching 1,000,000 units of Bad25 sold so we can see a clip of the Bad doc from the estate. No transparency.

I guess it is a moot point now. I've enjoyed my Bad25 products and I will wait for the documentary DVD next year.

So I think we can assume that the DVD didn't sell 1 million copies, as the Estate didn't release the Bad 25 documentary clip that they said they would release when the Bad tour DVD reached that sales number. Sad...

Any actaul numbers?

Has the DVD sold 1 million copies world-wide?

Has the BAD25 sold i million copies yet ?

Have US sales improved post airing of the Bad25 Doc on ABC?

It didn't seem to make much of an impact on the iTunes chart, let's hope the physical sales are better. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

It seems the Bad25 promo and holiday sales have had some impact on the album's sales. Last week it re-entered the Billboard 200 chart at #142, this week it's #128.

Where are you now???

Sale did pick up....from off the charts to #128 and hopefully with Xmas shopping in full swing, it will keep going up. Sale picked up in many markets where the doc aired.

could it have done better..? Sure. But at this point, we also have to be realistic & consider market saturation.

Michael´s dvd is still on the list ,number 12 now.
They might send the documentary during christmas but then we have already bought our gifts

I watched Swedens toplist and realised it´s only 2 weeks Michael´s dvd live in Wembley have not been in the list.
I don´t know any numbers but it´s still selling. 16 this week.
The album isn´t in a toplist

Back