Behind the Mask - Official Discussion Thread

Re: The "Behind the Mask" Thread

I agree with darmin on the live intro (and live effect around 3:30). What's the purpose of it? :scratch:

Anyway, great song and I like Shanice's vocals at the end and the addictive sax part.:punk:

Do you hear Shanice a lot in the song or is it balanced between Michael and Shanice? Thanks.

THis track is GODLY

^^^Oh thank you so much Kop. Now I can say there are more songs for me to enjoy. This is my favorite so far from the snippets.

She is not much in the song.

Only the last minute a little. BUT mostly MJ - and what a killer track!!

This is awesome!

one of the best mj tracks ever

This Track right here is the bomb! lol

It's already a MJ classic to me!

Just listening to it. Wow! Great song!

It is the best for me too. On the 14th I can give Shout a break.

This is my favourite track

like it - the only thing that annoys me about this song is the slightly out of tune "he-ee-he-he" sounds. (and the crowd sounds)

dont really like the music in the song. ruins it fo me. would have prefered just a normal rock version if it

I love it. This, Best of Joy and Hollywood Tonight are the best tracks on the album.

My feedback:

9/10 points :)
amazing version of mj ;)

the "hihihii's", beginning 1:35 are bit too loud.. they could have put that more in background right?? thats my opinion :)

but WHY the hell did sony add LIVE Scenes in this audio masterpiece??!! from BUCHAREST!!
are they stupid?? -.-

just would fit good if they produce a great video adding these live-video-scenes too ;) :/

if not its just a shame, in my opinion, not good if someone like my want to make a mixtape..
is someone able to remove this live-stuff from bucharest??

My feedback:

9/10 points :)
amazing version of mj ;)

the "hihihii's", beginning 1:35 are bit too loud.. they could have put that more in background right?? thats my opinion :)

but WHY the hell did sony add LIVE Scenes in this audio masterpiece??!! from BUCHAREST!!
are they stupid?? -.-

just would fit good if they produce a great video adding these live-video-scenes too ;) :/

if not its just a shame, in my opinion, not good if someone like my want to make a mixtape..
is someone able to remove this live-stuff from bucharest??

Maybe it was not sony who did that but whoever the producer was. Maybe the person thought it would make the song livelier?

Amazing song !!! Just don't get this special effects sony gave to it ! I think It should have been brought out like quincy and MJ made this ! Still good song though !!

Maybe it was not sony who did that but whoever the producer was. Maybe the person thought it would make the song livelier?

i dont care much, who produced it.. but its just stupied -.-
why a livebeginning??!

if we have the original crowd sounds (exact) we should be able to reverse them out of this song pretty easily using some simple audio manipulation.

I actually like the live start.
It builds up the start of the song and makes it even better when the real stuff is gonna begin! :D

The live start is no problem to me neither.

if we have the original crowd sounds (exact) we should be able to reverse them out of this song pretty easily using some simple audio manipulation.

sure we have it...
its same as the one from dangerous tour bucharest dvd ;)

you think you can try to make a clean behind the mask version?
non-live mix?:clapping::clapping:

I LOVE this track. They have to release it. I think it's got number one written all over it.

There are SOOO many potentiel #1 songs on Michael

HT
BTM
Monster
MTS
AD
Maybe make a combo single release BOY and KYHU on the same physical CD MAXI single.

So many singles should be released from this album.

I hope Mask is the next single, and I expect to see a lot of singles from the album.

I expect MANY singles too.

HT
BTM
AD
MTS
Monster

At least!

Back