BEHIND THE MASK - the new single from "Michael" in FRANCE!

i don't understand why france are the only ones getting this. like, why only release the best song on the album in one country?? it baffles me.

btm.jpg

OFFICIAL Radio Edit (3:39 min) premiered today in France!

Korgnex :punk:
Wow thx for posting, is this the official cover??:bugeyed

What an unbelievable boring cover. What were they thinking!?!?!?

Can't wait to see the video! I'm still going to order a copy.

I like the cover.
You like everything that has anything to do with the new album. :)

This
e561e7850bbf6e0f4642ea8636f1440f.jpg

+

michael-jackson-in-the-closet-5579.jpg

=

Seriously, Behind The Mask deserves a lot of a cover than that sad cover.

Last edited:
I know, the one I posted seems to be the "In The Closet: Mixes Behind Door".

I hope that is not the official cover....That is so boring and uninspiring...There is so many creative aspects from this song yet they would just use the cover from the album and black out parts except his eyes and a crown? :yawn: Did a 10 year old using Paint come up with that?

Theres various covers for ITC depending on the country/release.

I expected the of BTM to look like this. They will simply take elements from the album cover and re-present it another way.
I already think using the star-lit sky from the album mural painting is a good basis for the HT cover, as I showed in my own fan-made cover.

Yes its a tad boring, but it just fits with the Theme of the album/cover. Lay all your collectables together from this album release and it will look pretty cool :D

thats what you get from music piracy on the long run...
they can't even be arsed to spend money on a proper cover designer anymore..
just sad.

looks like made by some photoshop beginner...
probably the same fool that misplaced the "Michael" font on the album cover.

Most of today's single covers involve the artist attending a sexy, stylish photoshoot with makeup arists, stylists, designers etc. They can't do that anymore for this project.
Paintings, CGI, etc is the best we'll get.

Most of today's single covers involve the artist attending a sexy, stylish photoshoot with makeup arists, stylists, designers etc. They can't do that anymore for this project.
Paintings, CGI, etc is the best we'll get.

a professionally skilled designer would have made that cover look better with the same source material. even that fan-made cover that was posted a while ago was way better.
really getting tired of all this blatant unproffessionalism...

I don't care much about how the cover looks, but I think it's great.

MJ's eyes was iconic, and after the Dangerous cover and ITC single cover you see the eyes and you know it is MJ. I think it's cool.

Only MJ is famous enough to only have his eyes on a cover and yet everyone know it's MJ.

Dang, some of you never stop moaning. Doesn't matter what cover they did, folks would still find something to complain about.

rgt.png

Something in that way would be better.

Eh, no, that's too busy/colorful. The Sony one looks much better.

It is still not anywhere to find on the net.

hmv.com, play.com - no online store has HT or BTM as physical singles. - Are we sure they will come as CD singles??

I actually like the cover. It's cool that it references to the album cover, it makes for more recognition for the project as a whole.

Thing is, it looks too cheap. If they wanted to do a cover like that, they could've least made it more...Lifeful.playV2('en/US/d5/d5d7drdtdtdrsrshhn');playV2('en/UK/d5/d5d7drdtdtdrsrshhn')

Back