Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

Re: MJ appoints lawyers in Raymone Bain case

I wonder if that Allgood shit is gonna start before Mike's first O2 show. MJ and his team certainly don't seem that concerned about it.

lol..what other attitude should MJ have? shit starts before anything he does. people are always after him, out of envy and dollar signs in their eyes. he's used to it. lol...might as well ride the storm with calm and patience, since it prob won't be the last time, although it's always for no good reason at all. haste makes waste, and MJ has learned that patience is a virtue.

Credentials are most Impressive...Wow

Dewey & Le Boeuf LLP

Henry W. Asbill - Litigation
White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations

Today's business environment is characterized by the expanding scope of criminal enforcement, increasingly aggressive prosecutions and the globalization of law enforcement. At Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP, we are prepared to protect our clients' interests in this challenging environment.

We successfully represent organizations and individuals in criminal investigations, trials and appeals, and in the full range of related proceedings. We also provide counseling on compliance and other preventive measures in order to minimize the risk of criminal enforcement.

Our approach is decidedly global. Global because Dewey & LeBoeuf's worldwide footprint enables us to handle matters that arise anywhere in the world and protect our clients' interests in virtually any jurisdiction. Global in the sense that we are equipped to represent our clients not only in criminal proceedings, but in all related matters, from civil litigation to congressional inquiries to media and public affairs.

Our approach is also preventive. We counsel our clients on how to avoid enforcement action in the first place, whether through effective compliance measures, internal investigations, remedial measures, voluntary disclosure of suspected employee misconduct or other actions.

Dewey & LeBoeuf has one of the most distinguished groups of white collar practitioners of any law firm. Our lawyers have played key roles in every major criminal issue in recent times, from the Watergate Scandal of the early 1970s to the corporate fraud scandals of the early 2000s, including Enron, Adelphia, WorldCom, America Online and Global Crossing. We are actively involved in today's cutting-edge criminal enforcement issues, such as the expansion of foreign bribery, improper revenue recognition and accounting practices, stock options backdating, insider trading, airline cartel price fixing and subprime lending fraud. We have a substantial record of jury trial victories.

Our lawyers include former federal prosecutors, former senior regulatory agency officials and attorneys with extensive defense experience in the criminal aspects of securities law, healthcare law, tax, antitrust and a wide range other issues. We are not only experienced trial and appellate lawyers and investigators, but also experienced advisors on corporate compliance, congressional investigations, media relations and other issues significant to white collar defense. With the resources of one of the world's largest and most well-respected law firms, we have the capability to handle the most complex and multifaceted matters with an integrated and efficient approach.

Last edited:

This week, local D.C. attorney Henry W. Asbill of Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP appeared in court to represent Michael Jackson against the charges filed by Raymone Bain.

Also, three additional attorneys from the New York firm have been arranged to help work on the case pro hac vice (as they aren't legally licensed to practice law in D.C.) alongside Mr. Asbill, including Frank C. Salzano, Donna L Gordon, and most notably L. Londell McMillan...

Thanx TSCM

:happy_dance:

Of course he did. He wasn't going let this thing roll through effortlessly.

thank bleep for that. intresting to see that the firm that bain bought in to orignally work with mj (if im correct) are repping mj on this especially londell. at least he already knows the deal.

yeah...glad to see Londell!!!

and why do I think Bains purposely didn't get the papers to Michael hoping it would default...eventhough she orchestrated that video with the clerk going to Michael's gate...

about time! lets take the b!tch to the cleaners!

Yay!!!:clapping:

I hope he starts to claim costs from these people, he is having to spend thousands defending these cases. Raymone is probably owed something but not the extortionate amount she is claiming, if she invoiced him for a reasonable amount he would probably have paid up, it is when they start to overcharge him that he digs his heels in a refuses to pay, as he should.

Aww....there goes Raymone's $44 mil default settlement!:(

:rofl:

Better late than never Mike!:clap:

I am glad to see Londell on board. Dude don't play....at all.

Bain is in trouble now.

Whos londell?

It is now expected that a response to the suit will be filed before
the 10-day default notice is up--later this week, and that no default judgment
will be awarded.

That's what I'm talking about!
And it was probably played this close for a reason. Good strategy.

oh lawd i don't see how holding out to the point of a near default is part of any game plan.

and she can't claim monies on the o2 show for two reasons...it was tohme who structured it per phillips and mj hasn't even been paid for them yet so how can she forecast how much he'll make?

good to see business is being handled! Go Mike!

Im so happy _
This is just how i invisioned and predicted
MJ has the BIG Guns now _ He is not going
to be swindelled out 'of 44 Million dollars ..

I also believe this will be settled out of court
MJ will offer a fair amount for her services and
Raymone will take it- becuase she doesnt have
a chance in hell in getting what she is asking for

Thanks for all the info, TSCM.

:flowers:

It is also possible that Michael doesn't owne Raymone anything. She is not suing him for not paying her. She is suing him for not paying her what she wanted. She is claiming money for three specific things....T25, the loan and O2.

Thanks for the update TSCM. I wonder if these lawyers will be representing Michael against AGE as well....

That's really good news. Thanks TSCM.

Thank goodness... Praises to TSCM

Im so happy _
This is just how i invisioned and predicted
MJ has the BIG Guns now _ He is not going
to be swindelled out 'of 44 Million dollars ..

I also believe this will be settled out of court
MJ will offer a fair amount for her services and
Raymone will take it- becuase she doesnt have
a chance in hell in getting what she is asking for

that`s right! 44millions dollars!:bugeyed she`s insane:hysterical:
go michael! go Michael! go Michael go!:clapping::dancin:

It is also possible that Michael doesn't owne Raymone anything. She is not suing him for not paying her. She is suing him for not paying her what she wanted. She is claiming money for three specific things....T25, the loan and O2.

Exactly, she realizes that he'll be making lots of money...that's when you can expect the money hungry people to come atcha with ridiculous claims.

Back