Big Update in Raymone Case! MJ Responds

Re: MJ appoints lawyers in Raymone Bain case

londell is the person RAYMONE hired for mj! Lol damn karma's a big butthead!

now lets hope they win and don't sue MJ latter for not paying them, as we all know MJ needs to sack his account or a few managers.

Last edited:

Good news to hear......hopefully things will get dealt with fast..if not, there's always TMez. LOL

Three things:

1. Good news that someone has responded.
2. I was wondering where Londell stood on this knowing Raymone was the one who brought him in. Nice to know he's on MJ's side.
3. I hope they can all resolve this amicably

Thanks for posting, TSCM. :flowers:

It is also possible that Michael doesn't owne Raymone anything. She is not suing him for not paying her. She is suing him for not paying her what she wanted. She is claiming money for three specific things....T25, the loan and O2.
I wouldn't go that far for Bain staking her claim for T 25 .
If anyone 's taking credit it should be Billy Bush of Access Hollywood.
It goes way back with him tracking Michael down at a recoding studio in Ireland in 2007. He popped
the idea of re-making of Thriller and the rest is history

londell pretty much as big as it gets n the entertainment biz. he repped prince when he was involved in the slave thing. and has done loads of work with famous ppl and groups.id credit him with clearing all the lawsuits mj had after the trial even better that bain orignally bought him to help out mj lol

londell pretty much as big as it gets n the entertainment biz.

Yeah, I have to agree. Londell is definitely a big-shoot within the LEGAL part of the entertainment business. And he is also well respected within the business. He appears to have a good reputation on BOTH sides of the table. Not all about showboating and in your face regarding his reputation. Which is a plus, in my opinion.

Yeah but what i understand now is that this Londell is representing Raymone in this?

Yeah but what i understand now is that this Londell is representing Raymone in this?

No. He is working for Michael. He never was working for Raymone. He could have left Michael but he hasn't. I think there would be ethics problems if he worked for Raymone on this anyway since even though Raymone 'supposedly' was the one who brought him to Michael it was Michael who employed and paid him. I am just going by what have I read in the past about the relationships btw although it is fairly clear.

Someone earlier was wondering why Bain's suit was brought in DC. I didn't think of it at the time but now I am wondering if it was to cut Londell out of the picture. (Of course I guess Bain was based there anyway, wasn't she?) You need special licenses for most things to operate in DC. A lot of professionals wouldn't bother as it means extra fees, tests to pass, paperwork, etc. Londell was apparently not licensed there. I am glad it has been cleared for his participation. It complicates it a bit but Michael's team managed to get the next best thing to his direct representation. It may explain some of the silence, although in legal matters silence is always golden.

MJ will win this I hope. - And guess.

Hope the mad woman wont get a dime.

Although we do not agree with the amount of money that Raymone is asking for, we should still respect her for the work that she did and for being the one to come in behind Schaffel and the others to help sort out the huge mess that they had made for MJ financially. Schaffel and the others were not truly working while they were on MJ's payroll. They were destroying projects and stealing directly out of MJ's banking accounts. They were siphoning money from projects that were on the table. They were paying themselves, but not seeing to it that MJ's other employees were paid. They had hired a crocked accountant that was helping them to steal.

Raymone brought in a team of real professionals and they have been doing an excellent job. We should be thankful for this. We should also be thankful that Raymone did get the ball rolling on the concert deal as it is the reason that many of us are about to see MJ this summer. But at the same time, she should not forget that it is Michael Jackson's talents and number of years as a celebrity that is at the center of all of this and that she is not the one that finalized the concert deal.

Also, those tickets for the concerts taking place at the O2 did not sell out in record time because of Raymone. The tickets did not sell out because of AEG. The tickets sold out in record time because of Michael Jackson being who he is and the fans wanting to see him.

No one on earth besides MJ can take credit for his multiple talents and strong track record as a world renowned entertainer. No one on earth besides MJ can take credit for him still being willing to push on despite everything that he has been through. He is still going because he wants to.

Raymone cannot put a price tag of MJ's willingness to perservere, neither can she put a price tag on his willingness to take control of his life story.

It is not going to be a slam dunk for Raymone. Her contacts did not work along side her because they think she is a very special person to know. They worked with her because of the high profile person that she was working for and their desire to help him move his life forward. Londell is an example of this and I think he is showing her that he is not one of her contacts that will jump through her hoops when prompted. He is his own businessman and he goes where he wants when he wants.

Luckily for Raymone, MJ is a very strong and tenacious man that moves forward no matter what he is going through. If her untimely lawsuit would have caused him to become completely stressed out and unable to fully function as he preps for July, she would be working towards getting 10% of zero.

MJ deserves everything that he has worked for over the past forty years. He truly lives by the motto "The show must go on" but that does not mean that everyone that gets close to him are supposed to become multi-millionaires because of it.

He's got some unfinished business to take care of. The story about his successful and long-running career is not going to end with that trial that branched off of the lie of '93. Mike is not going out like that. In less than one month from now, baby boy is going to turn the page.

Whatever Raymone is truly entitled to she will probably get, but not $44 million. That dollar amount seems extremely high and like it was just tossed out there to get MJ's attention. Still, let's not forget that Raymone did help out in a big way.

Last edited:

Thank you sil & soso deaf for explaining who londell is. i appericate it

I hope they've filed a response to Raymone's lawsuit. Tomorrow is the deadline.

Although we do not agree with the amount of money that Raymone is asking for, we should still respect her for the work that she did and for being the one to come in behind Schaffel and the others to help sort out the huge mess that they had made for MJ financially. Schaffel and the others were not truly working while they were on MJ's payroll. They were destroying projects and stealing directly out of MJ's banking accounts. They were siphoning money from projects that were on the table. They were paying themselves, but not seeing to it that MJ's other employees were paid. They had hired a crocked accountant that was helping them to steal.

Raymone brought in a team of real professionals and they have been doing an excellent job. We should be thankful for this. We should also be thankful that Raymone did get the ball rolling on the concert deal as it is the reason that many of us are about to see MJ this summer. But at the same time, she should not forget that it is Michael Jackson's talents and number of years as a celebrity that is at the center of all of this and that she is not the one that finalized the concert deal.

Also, those tickets for the concerts taking place at the O2 did not sell out in record time because of Raymone. The tickets did not sell out because of AEG. The tickets sold out in record time because of Michael Jackson being who he is and the fans wanting to see him.

No one on earth besides MJ can take credit for his multiple talents and strong track record as a world renowned entertainer. No one on earth besides MJ can take credit for him still being willing to push on despite everything that he has been through. He is still going because he wants to.

Raymone cannot put a price tag of MJ's willingness to perservere, neither can she put a price tag on his willingness to take control of his life story.

It is not going to be a slam dunk for Raymone. Her contacts did not work along side her because they think she is a very special person to know. They worked with her because of the high profile person that she was working for and their desire to help him move his life forward. Londell is an example of this and I think he is showing her that he is not one of her contacts that will jump through her hoops when prompted. He is his own businessman and he goes where he wants when he wants.

Luckily for Raymone, MJ is a very strong and tenacious man that moves forward no matter what he is going through. If her untimely lawsuit would have caused him to become completely stressed out and unable to fully function as he preps for July, she would be working towards getting 10% of zero.

MJ deserves everything that he has worked for over the past forty years. He truly lives by the motto "The show must go on" but that does not mean that everyone that gets close to him are supposed to become multi-millionaires because of it.

He's got some unfinished business to take care of. The story about his successful and long-running career is not going to end with that trial that branched off of the lie of '93. Mike is not going out like that. In less than one month from now, baby boy is going to turn the page.

Whatever Raymone is truly entitled to she will probably get, but not $44 million. That dollar amount seems extremely high and like it was just tossed out there to get MJ's attention. Still, let's not forget that Raymone did help out in a big way.

i don't know how i feel about Raymone, the jury is still out on her, because she went with many others to sue just in time for this big event, among other things, but for the most part, especially what you said about Michael, i agree with you. there simply is no one like Mike, and a lot of people are taking advantage of that.

there simply is no one like Mike, and a lot of people are taking advantage of that.

Yes they are, and it makes me angry that ppl just wont stop harrasing & suing michael for the most dumbest reasons :angry:

i don't know how i feel about Raymone, the jury is still out on her, because she went with many others to sue just in time for this big event, among other things, but for the most part, especially what you said about Michael, i agree with you. there simply is no one like Mike, and a lot of people are taking advantage of that.
Yeah, I know many are having mixed feelings about her. It definitely was a "Why now?" moment. But at the same time, she did help sort out the huge mess that Schaffel and the others left behind. Gotta give her that much if nothing else.

Pretty soon, she will be moving on. Mike seems to be loosening her grip. Like many others that have come into his life, it seems like she wanted to stay around permanently. Maybe one day soon MJ will find someone that will be the perfect match for the job so he won't have to keep filling it. Still gotta stay positive though. There's much more to look forward to. We're headed into the future (i.e., the new chapter) and it still looks very bright.

Anyone that has started their life over knows that bad things that used to happen on a regular basis do not immediately come to a halt. It tapers off as long as you are steadily moving in a positive direction and then it stops. When you get your new life going full swing, then all the things that come with that will start happening. MJ is now at the tail end of his life of hardship. He's doing very well.

:yes:

Last edited:

I really have a hard time seeing Raymone as someone who did a lot of stuff for Michael. What did she do? The most significant thing she did was defend Michael during the trial.

I dont see how she's any different from all the other people that screwed him over. Yeah she helped him at one point, but so did everyone else. And like everyone else, she took that trust that she had formed with Michael turned it against him by filing a ridiculous lawsuit for $44 million.

Yes she did a lot of good for him during the trial but it's certainly not worth $44 million, and her selfishness and greed are far out-weighing her good points at the moment.

I dont see how she's any different from all the other people that screwed him over. Yeah she helped him at one point, but so did everyone else. And like everyone else, she took that trust that she had formed with Michael turned it against him by filing a ridiculous lawsuit for $44 million.

Yes she did a lot of good for him during the trial but it's certainly not worth $44 million, and her selfishness and greed are far out-weighing her good points at the moment.

I'm not even sure she did good during the trial. Remember she had to be fired because she almost sent the trial into a retrial because of talking to the press when she was supposed to keep her mouth shut. Mez was pretty pissed.

I'm not even sure she did good during the trial. Remember she had to be fired because she almost sent the trial into a retrial because of talking to the press when she was supposed to keep her mouth shut. Mez was pretty pissed.

couple of great points. talking about cancelling urself out.

it's sorta like getting a job. u seem to do the job well, tnen u do stuff that would sink the company. so they fire u. do they owe u a rehire? i don't think so.

doesn't everything start out 'good'? a relationship starts out good. then the two people break up. considering what broke them, up, do they OWE each other a reconciliation? don't they usually end up going to court for money reasons, to get stuff back from each other? Why should MJ be the only lap dog, cus things started out..'good'?

like it was stated earlier...MJ is the reason for his success. then other people hitched on for the ride....something they would not do out of charity for a person less fortunate. success has many parents...failure is an orphan.

I am sure Ms. Bain was hoping MJ drop the ball when responding to her lawsuit. I bet you she shitted a brick when she found out the lawyer she found for him will be helping MJ fight her in court. Since this is the case, I am sure MJ's lawyers knows what she was or wasn't responsible for. Looks like Ms. Bain's case is going down the toilet rt along with that brick she shitted... lol

She got paid when she was under his service, yeah worked well but also did mistakes, she did not work for free, for me she just saw the cash flowing and jumped to the bandwagon not to miss a penny ! If she respected Mike and all that he has benn through she shouldn't have acted that way like all other vultures do to him ...that is my personal opinion.

Asking for $44 million is an outrageous figure to come up with. The people that did the actual work in sorting out MJ's finances probably didn't ask for that amount of money totalled. This is why it's really strange for Raymone to be setting the figure so high.

She's not going to get $44 million. She's going to get a thank you for the work that she did, paid based on what she actually completed and a farewell. Then it's over.

It seems like these people that end up working for MJ get blown away by his life style and the amount of money that he's able to generate. Maybe that's why they throw out these extra large dollar amounts. But in the end, they don't get it. They're not supposed to.

Really? I don't remember that. All I remember was her appearances on larry king where she said the same damn thing everyday for 5 months.

"laaaarry... Michael's innocent" :lol: :lol: :lol:

She got paid when she was under his service, yeah worked well but also did mistakes, she did not work for free, for me she just saw the cash flowing and jumped to the bandwagon not to miss a penny ! If she respected Mike and all that he has benn through she shouldn't have acted that way like all other vultures do to him ...that is my personal opinion.

i believe that too.

Asking for $44 million is an outrageous figure to come up with. The people that did the actual work in sorting out MJ's finances probably didn't ask for that amount of money totalled. This is why it's really strange for Raymone to be setting the figure so high.

She's not going to get $44 million. She's going to get a thank you for the work that she did, paid based on what she actually completed and a farewell. Then it's over.

It seems like these people that end up working for MJ get blown away by his life style and the amount of money that he's able to generate. Maybe that's why they throw out these extra large dollar amounts. But in the end, they don't get it. They're not supposed to.

i love that last paragraph

Back