"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks the song is NOT GOOD and needs to be left off the album THREAD

LOOK I just think EVEN IF it Michael or not (which I think it is HIM it just a ROUGH demo never INTENDED to be Release). The song just SUCKS, It not that good of a song to be even put on the Album... Thoughts

Re: Who thinks the song is NOT GOOD and needs to be left off the album THREAD

Aren't there plenty of threads like this already.

because those acapellas were recorded in professional studios where mics were set up to capture his stomping and various noises, its called being mic'd, this song was recorded in someone's home, and it is also a demo, do not forget that, so if thats what you are going on then i suggest you find another reason to believe that it isnt michael jackson

You say it was recorded in someone's home like it was done in the living room of the Cascio's house! lol! It was done in a studio at the Cascio's house. If they really had such poor equipment, the mic would have been more likely to pick up extraneous noise, not less.

but please keep in mind that it is a sample of mj so it is indeed him that you are hearing at the time you have specified

Whoa hang on, dont state that to me as fact. Thats just your opinion.

I'm WELL aware not everyone has a good musical ear, believe me.....:yes:

The 'Breaking The News' bit to me is an impersonator. . . . Thats been obvious to me since the first listen.

Nope lol The ones out now are MAINLY if u think it him or You don't think it him. Not the song is SOOO bad it shouldn't be on the cd RANT haha

take a break. there are 5 threads at least about the song!

Re: Lyrics for BreaKING News

^^^^

I think it's safe to say this was written by MJ. No doubt.

It's not the lyrics but the vocals there can be questioned - but let's keep ALL BN fake MJ vocals discussion out of this thread.

I think it is "you just want to feed it again" rather than "feel", as in feed the machine with lies... that kinda thing.

Thoughts?

^^^

Yeah I have thought about that. Sometimes it clearly sounds like that's what he sings.

Like in Tabloid Junkie

To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

...also in the second verse I think it's "everybody watching the news SAW Michael Jackson".

I posted these in another thread. I believe these to be the most accurate

Breaking News!

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson
Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again

They could put around the world today
He wanna write my obituary

No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Why is it strange that I would fall in love?
Who is that boogieman your thinkin’ of?
Or am I crazy cause I'm just in love
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

Everybody watching the news on Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall cause I’m Michael Jackson
You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on love and you can’t get it again

No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Or am I crazy cause I just in love
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

On the news today they say (we’re) crazy celebrity
(and) on the screen today we're on display baby

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news (Breaking the news)

Hee hee hee
hee hee hee hee

You're breaking the news.

----------------------

Last edited:
You say it was recorded in someone's home like it was done in the living room of the Cascio's house! lol! It was done in a studio at the Cascio's house. If they really had such poor equipment, the mic would have been more likely to pick up extraneous noise, not less.

that is not what i meant, i meant home studio if you want to get technical, home studios will not be as technologically efficient as a professional studio. Never said their equipment was poor, just said that he was probably not mic'd as if he was in a pro studio. simple as that.

Re: US Radio Airplay: Breaking News Gets Mixed Reviews

So, if their review of things are right now, were they also right with Invincible and any other releases that they downplayed because it was the unattainable Thriller?

And even Thriller got mediocre reviews initially (from the press/critics before its release.) So, what's more important is what the public thinks. If the music is done well and promoted well, then we'll have nothing to worry about. :)

Re: How is BN damaging (or going to damage) MJ's Legacy?

It's not whether the song is good or bad, it's whether material can be released under the brand "Michael Jackson" that Michael Jackson the human being potentially had very little to do with. It opens up the door for even worse; it's a slippery slope. What if I wrote a song inspired by Michael's style, sang it myself, produced it myself, and then got a legal license to throw in some "whoo"s and "hee hee"s from previous recordings? It's an extreme example, but I think we can agree that that would be MY song, not a Michael Jackson song. He shouldn't have his name associated with crap post-mortem.... the estate should be looking out for his interests, artistic not only financial.

I see where other fans are coming from, I really do, and I hope future generations discover and love MJ. But I want them to love the artwork that the real Michael, the human being who left us in 2009, created and stood behind.

This is exactly the key point! Bravo

What do you think of the new version on MJ.com now ?

Can someone give me this new 3rd version of BN as mp3 download? PM please.

Some of you are really paranoid. I'm sorry. But nickpicking at every minor insequential detail - you're clutching at straws.

I'm not delusional. The only concrete evidence you have from this is from 2:27 of the acapella. Which more than likely is a cut/sample of Michael's voice from an earlier point in the song.

Why not listen to the rest of the acapella? Its PURE Michael in many many cases. Examples:

'Fall in love' 'Thinking of'
'Faking, breaking the news'
'You turned your back on the love"
'You wanna feed it again'
Ad-libbing
'And on the news today we're on display'

That's just from a quick listen there. We've all listened to Michael for years. Decades even. His voice in the acapella is beautiful and is HIM.

And I've listened to plenty/if not most of Michael's acapellas on Youtube and not every single one has clicking or clapping or stomping or everything.

True. The production is not perhaps as smooth as a record Michael did when he was alive. This is because THE SONG WAS NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO 25/6/09. It has in parts been chopped and pasted.

Please stop clutching at straws.

Show me some more of your fledging, bullet proof evidence to convince me otherwise that this isn't Michael Jackson?

I don't mean to be harsh, but you guys aren't exactly being sweet to us (who believe BN is genuine)

3rd version? On Michaeljackson.com I'm still hearing the same Jason Malachi song I've heard all week.

I don't hear a difference either, but some people said to clear your browser cache and refresh the page, but I also don't think it's Jason Malachi, I can see you do though and guess what, there's a thread for that.

:evil:

lol

Thanks seriouseffect, but you're not getting rid of me or the rest of the majority of fans who know it's not Michael. :) I already know about that thread anyway and I was planning on posting there too eventually.

^^ I don't think its a majority anymore that thinks there is NO MJ on it.. I think whatever parts of the song are not Michael was to finish the song.. NOT to put in FAKE tracks.. Listen to the other Cascio track Much Too Soon portion we have.. It's definatly Mike.. otherwise he cud have just submited all fake

Did someone have this new 3rd version of BN as mp3?

Please PM. I would like to have this new version as mp3.

I'm still waiting on this 2nd version people are talking about lol!!

KOPV;3070034 said:
^^ I don't think its a majority anymore that thinks there is NO MJ on it.. I think whatever parts of the song are not Michael was to finish the song.. NOT to put in FAKE tracks.. Listen to the other Cascio track Much Too Soon portion we have.. It's definatly Mike.. otherwise he cud have just submited all fake

KOPV....God bless you but "Much Too Soon" is not a Cascio track. It's originally from the early 80's. And you're exactly right, it IS Michael on that song.

According to the "final vote" thread, we fans who know the truth are still the majority even though that majority on this site is slipping thanks to people being deceived by the estate's statement. Sony hoped their campaign would work and to some extent it has here at MJJC. Not quite so much on other MJ boards though thankfully.

Do we side with a shady statement from the estate (btw why wasn't that released on mj.com and how do we positively know it's official?) or do we side with people like former Sony exec and record producer Cory Rooney who was in the meetings with Teddy Riley and others and claims there's a great deception going on?

Do we side with a shady statement from the estate or do we side with Michael's very own family...his flesh and blood....his Mother, his sister, his very own children...who all say they don't think Michael's singing on Breaking News.

It's Jason Malachi's doing lead vocal on Breaking News. I put that on everything I own.

What's happening to Michael now after his passing is WRONG. It's wrong wrong wrong WRONG. It's completely unethical and immoral and makes me sick to my f'n stomach what they're doing to him posthumously.

It's been posted before, but I'm posting it again for everyone who's fooling themselves or in denial to consider:

(What does Michael's nephew Taryll have to gain from this...think about it)

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:

I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"if you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back