BREAKING NEWS - Memorial at the Staples Centre on Tuesday 7th

family friend. stacy brown or oxman? lol

they had a source who claimed to have spoken to someone from the family. so yeah thats very different than the families P.R agents putting out an offical statement. how many "offical" quotes were there yesterday about nev
you're right. Good thing i held off booking anything. its hard to know when things keep getting reported as fact. or with family rep attached to it.

ATLF isn't not hard to where ever he is place a building or a fence or around it to keep ppl out of it. Michael left NEVERL and didn't look back. Clearly he didn't want to be there. SO laying him there defo wouldn't be his final wishes. I'm not one to believe in all that stuff but im just saying. If its one thing we know its that michael didn't want to be there anymore.

ATLF isn't not hard to where ever he is place a building or a fence or around it to keep ppl out of it. Michael left NEVERL and didn't look back. Clearly he didn't want to be there. SO laying him there defo wouldn't be his final wishes. I'm not one to believe in all that stuff but im just saying. If its one thing we know its that michael didn't want to be there anymore.

I think Neverland is the best place for Michael. Although he didn't want to live there anymore I still think it was special to him, he created it. I think if Neverland could be restored and somehow used to bring happiness to people, than Michael would be happy with it and with being there. Just my opinion, none of us can really know where he would want to be....

I hope we hear something tonight.

I wish Michael left on paper what he wanted at his funeral. I know none of us even think of our funeral alive, no one wants to but being such an important figure in history, I wish Michael did. I would trust Michael with it. I don't trust the Jackson family, sorry if that sounds harsh but I don't.

on interview with jermain on cnn they just said that there will be a private service tuesday morning followed by a memorial at staples centre, for which they will be giving out 11,000 free tickets

Yeah! I used to think that sometime down the line Neverland would be the greatest place for his burial... but then I thought that Michael would live many more years and finally make peace with Neverland! Now though, that hasn't happened... he didn't want to live there anymore, so I think he didn't want to be buried there (assuming I thought about it)! But due to above mentioned concerns, some public graveyard, also doesn't seem quite right!

Jackson Family Reps: Memorial Service at Staples

Jackson Family Reps: Memorial Service at Staples

Posted Jul 2nd 2009 9:30PM by TMZ Staff
0627_mj_getty_88693232_bn.jpg
AEG and reps for the Jackson family just announced a memorial service for Michael Jackson will take place at the Staples Center on Tuesday at 10:00 AM.

11,000 tickets will be distributed free of charge to the general public -- a press conference will be held tomorrow morning to address the situation further.

how to register for tickets to the memorial service?

How and where do we the fans register for tickets for the public memorial service on Tuesday at the staples centre ?

thanks

Re: how to register for tickets to the memorial service?

How and where do we the fans register for tickets for the public memorial service on Tuesday at the staples centre ?

thanks

Please oh please dont tell me they are going to charge money for a ticket for this????? I didnt hear anything about charging. If they do then they are still trying to capitalize off of Michael which makes me sick.

Please oh please dont tell me they are going to charge money for a ticket for this????? I didnt hear anything about charging. If they do then they are still trying to capitalize off of Michael which makes me sick.

I think its free... :yes:
but you do have to register for them.

they will tell us how to register tomorrow.

I think its free..:yes:

I think you are right i just read that will distribute 11,000 tickets I think you just have to be there in order to get one of them. One of the 11,00-

What are you shocked about?

As a public funeral. This should certainly be a great show, the largest funeral in history. Poor Michael, not at this time is privacy. I'm preparing myself emotionally to see pictures of Michael in the coffin throughout the Internet and several videos of the funeral. A great spectacle: a wake. :(

About Neverland, there were bad memories there but also good ones. Michael didn't let go of it easily, did he? There must be a reason why, and it seems that his family also wanted him to be buried there.
I think that whatever Katherine and Janet say, should go. Period. They knew him and loved him the most, IMO, and would be thinking of what he would want. They need to bury him already too, poor guy.

As a public funeral. This should certainly be a great show, the largest funeral in history. Poor Michael, not at this time is privacy. I'm preparing myself emotionally to see pictures of Michael in the coffin throughout the Internet and several videos of the funeral. A great spectacle: a wake. :(

This is the very thing I don't want to see. I hope that if the body is gonna be there and they allow a procession, that they cover his body behind curtains and let people walk through and see him. No pictures should be allowed. Both Katherine and Janet, of all people should know that Michael would not want this.

Does anyone know what time the press conference will be about registering for the tickets?

This is the very thing I don't want to see. I hope that if the body is gonna be there and they allow a procession, that they cover his body behind curtains and let people walk through and see him. No pictures should be allowed. Both Katherine and Janet, of all people should know that Michael would not want this.

Someone on the KOP board said MSNBC said there will no viewing of MJ's body.

I haven't read this thread but will Michael's body be there?

How and where can I get tickets?? any links? IM SO CONFUSED

already got our hotel less than half a mile away from the staples center!!!!! so thankful... will be driving down from northern cali (bay area) monday night... sleep for a few hours.. eat.. then go early to stand in line.. theres 5 of us going in my jeep commander... lookin forward to it very much... altho im very curious as to how they're going to distribute tickets... ill be watching the press conference this morning...

-Dal

as always: is it confirmed by the jacksons that the whole thing takes place on tuesday?

are there any details yet about the registration for the staples memorial? I'm at work I can't watch CNN :(

no, no details yet. There's a press conference planned this morning by the family.
In the live with Larry King, Jermaine also said that tuesday's event will be the first of a series of memorials to be held in different cities.

He said nothing about the tickets or anything. We don't even know if Michael's body will be there, though it's very possible since there's a private ceremony just before 10am tuesday (Jermaine).

Back