Children who were Michael's friends

This little girl Amy was so cute. I got angry when the audience laughed at her, little children don't have sick perverted minds like adults. I don't remember her full name but she was going to testify for the Grand Jury in 1993 on Michael's behalf but I think she wasn't called. To add her last name, Amy Agajanian.
I'm glad you posted this. I didn't really remember at the time, but I watched it again a couple of years ago and got angry myself at the part where everybody was "snickering" with the "we do it-" when asked what she did with Michael. But what really made me mad about it, is that everybody laughed and Oprah went on the defense-and just a short time later, he gets accused by a little boy and everybody, including Oprah, believes it immediately.

And did it ever occur to anyone that maybe boys were allowed to stay in Michael's room if they wanted, but not always girls, because it was not proper? Just like everybody in America, the Jackson boys slept in bunk beds in their room, and the Jackson girls all slept together on the couch.

Personally, I think everyone (at least in the U.S.) just thought there was something to the story, because in a LOT of people's minds, there is no difference between homosexuality and pedophilia and bestiality, etc. And Michael had gay rumors flying around about him since "The Wiz" days.

That idiotic connection absolutely amazes me, but I know it's true that people actually believe it, because of the arguments I get into on news aggregates about gay marriage, etc.

It really makes hate and despise people's idiocy and close-minded attitude, you know. There was nothing sexual in that comment of hers, Amy said it with all the innocence and candor a 7 year old girl can have. I think I read the Agajanian family lost contact with him after the marriage to LMP but I'm glad they have never spoken ill of him.

Amy is the girl in red with the flower headband.

71761016.jpg

It really makes hate and despise people's idiocy and close-minded attitude, you know. There was nothing sexual in that comment of hers, Amy said it with all the innocence and candor a 7 year old girl can have. I think I read the Agajanian family lost contact with him after the marriage to LMP but I'm glad they have never spoken ill of him.
I hope I don't mess up the thread, but I hate it too-I usually figure it comes from the puritanical and very religious right here-I'm a Christian, but if that's how I'm supposed to be, I'm a lousy one.
I don't seem to believe in any of that kind of stuff-or that strict Bible following rules. I think I'm more spiritual-I don't like religions that say "my way or the high way"-I think they're pretty crazy.

Anyway, since you posted her name, I looked them up and found this really lovely interview that her father gave after Michael's death. Apparently, the father is from a famous car racing family and the kids and Michael met at the LA Gear shoot-and like everybody else, he invited them to Neverland for a visit. And he tells this really horrific story about his wife and the kids went horseback riding one morning, he was sleeping in, and Michael had gone to LA to work on his album. And there was an accident and Amy and his wife were thrown from their horses-
Michael's massive security team, onsite paramedics, fire department and all were trying to get them to the hospital in town. Michael cancelled the recording session and flew back on a helicopter and stayed home until Amy was OK.
There's lots more in the story, but it's another example of another great family that Michael met and liked being around.

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...ut-michael-jackson-he-will-never-be-replaced/

Amy is the girl in red with the flower headband.

71761016.jpg

I always found Michael's relationships with children beautiful. The world needs more adults like him willing to spread love to children.

It disgusts me how people are so quick to turn something so beautiful into something sick and perverted. Not everything is about sex. :mat:

The notion that an adult male can't share his bed with a child without loosing control and molesting the kid is rubbish.

People see sex in everything and yet they call Michael the perverted one.

Do the haters not ever mention Omer? He's been around since he was 12-13, and still continues to praise MJ and be a big "brother" to his children. I never see them mention him, it's always Brett, Wade, James, & Jonthan, but I guess that would defy their logic.

Haters have a real hard-on for Brett, I've got screenshots from when they harassed him on twitter. They were being nasty because he wouldn't tell them what they wanted to hear.

Do the haters not ever mention Omer? He's been around since he was 12-13, and still continues to praise MJ and be a big "brother" to his children. I never see them mention him, it's always Brett, Wade, James, & Jonthan, but I guess that would defy their logic.

I didn't see it if they do... I think haters focus on children that were around Michael in 1993 and then Gavin in 2005. Whatever is before and in between is being ignored by the haters. I think they're obsessed with the children Sneddon was obsessed with.

Didn't Shmuley Boteach have a story about Michael and his daughters?

Omer Bhatti quote:

"I remember those times he would read books out loud for me. He would always make sure I understood everything and the way he read it out loud and emphasized certain parts made it so much more interesting. Magic."

Riley Keough May 2009

Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
A: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
A: No, no, oh no. All good.

June 2014

When her mother separated from Michael Jackson she was 7 years old. What do you remember of the time with him?

Riley: "That was nice. MJ was a generous person who spent a lot of time to others, so a lot of fun for a child."

June 2012

As Elvis's granddaughter and Michael Jackson's stepchild, Riley Keough has lived in an improbable celebrity vortex for all her 22 years. She's been asked every Elvis question and shyly confesses that the most annoying ones have to do with "people thinking I was alive when he was alive," since Keough was born 12 years after he died. Regarding the eccentric Jackson, who married her mother, Lisa Marie, in 1994, Keough says she mainly knew him as the stepdad who went swimming with her, dropped her off at school and indulged her candy fixes at Neverland from the time she was 6 till she was 11.

Q: Do you like his music?"
A: Yes, I do

video: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vi...-336396?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Riley at the funeral

29lhcur.jpg

Benjamin 2009

97idj4.jpg

Riley, Benjamin and Michael

2dw5k6e.jpg

ivwpko.jpg

2prflg5.jpg

280qypg.jpg

j5zhxz.jpg

^^ This picture is so funny and cute!

2vx545i.jpg

f0ytd1.jpg

2hdtvg6.jpg

There was an old interview of Katherine or Rebbie (around 1998) where they talk about Michael buying them many gifts while Lisa told him to stop spoiling them so much :rofl:

Last edited:
^ I remember that idiot Taraborelli wrote somewhere that Lisa's children were scared of Michael. Yeah, it looks like that on those pics...

I think his source is the National Enquirer because I got papers from the late 90's that say the same. It's evident that Taraborelli got no inside source and his book is mainly relying on interviews that people did before & some tabloid reports and put them all together as if he talked to these people himself. It's funny he claims otherwise because his book got like 3-4 editions and each has a whole different version to stories that supposed to be the same. This story about Lisa's children being afraid of Michael could not have been more wrong. Look how they're clinging to him and holding his hands in every photo especially in South Africa and London. I don't see any hint of fear.

Britney Spears and her brother Bryan sat next to Lisa Marie's children at the infamous VMA in 2002. Bryan Spears said Ben was very excited Michael is going to appear and kept talking about it. You can see them sitting next to each other in this picture:

vip9b4.jpg

So Taraborelli and the NE need to shut up

More pictures:

2ic4701.jpg

23hrvd2.jpg

5ap5x5.jpg

309irly.jpg

Can you imagine being able to tell people your Grandfather is Elvis and your Stepdad was Michael Jackson. NBD :beach:

More than demonstrated Taraborelli is full of shit. It's embarrassing his book is treated as the quintessential MJ biography even among the fan community (not all fortunately.)

More than demonstrated Taraborelli is full of shit. It's embarrassing his book is treated as the quintessential MJ biography even among the fan community (not all fortunately.)

That's something I don't understand, many fans here are way more MJ-educated than Taraborelli but since he has a 40 years old picture with Michael I guess it makes him reliable :doh:

Michael on the phone with Glenda Stein's daughter, Megan (from the Glenda tapes).

Here's another one from the Glenda tapes. Here Glenda talks to Michael's niece Brandi who picks up the phone at the beginning. Just shows not only boys were around Michael like the media likes to make the public believe.

I don't want to open a new thread for this, but this is also kind of character evidence so I'm bringing this up here. Some of Michael's lyrics which are in direct conflict with these allegations.

She wrote that she is tired of step daddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things, while sexually abusing her
Just think that she's all alone somewhere out on the street
How will this girl survive?
She ain't got nothing to eat

Now she's on the move, she's off to Hollywood
She says she wants to be a star, she heard the money's good
She gets off from the train station, the man is waiting there
"I'll show you where the money is, girl just let down your hair"
He's taking her on the streets of Sunset Boulevard
She's selling her body, ha girl that will take her far
The police come round the corner, somebody there told
He's arresting this little girl, she's only 12 years old

West bound Greyhound
to tinsel town
Just to pursue her movie star dreams
She's giving hot tricks to men
Just to get in
When she was taught that that's not clean
Because she's only fifteen

I know this is not direct evidence for anything, but by these allegations we are supposed to believe that the guy who writes such lyrics would then turn around and do the things he is accused of by Safechuck and Robson. And Do You Know Where Your Children Are was written before the Chandler allegations, so it's not like he wrote this to make himself look better after the allegations or something.

respect77;4083456 said:
Here's another one from the Glenda tapes. Here Glenda talks to Michael's niece Brandi who picks up the phone at the beginning. Just shows not only boys were around Michael like the media likes to make the public believe.

[video=youtube;8EjAzzV66Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EjAzzV66Kg[/video]

Thank you for that!

Brani Jackson on twitter when the news about Wade's lawsuit broke

Brandi Jackson ‏@BJackson82 I cant believe this. Some people go so low when desperate.

Ricky Bell ‏@MrRickyBell @BJackson82 are you talking about what I think you're talking about?

Brandi Jackson ‏@BJackson82 @MrRickyBell yea :( it's so sickening

Ricky Bell ‏@MrRickyBell 17m @BJackson82 They won't get far! The truth will stand on it's own.

Brandi Jackson ‏@BJackson82 @MrRickyBell thank you, Ricky - your so right. Trying to stay positive it's hard to shake the disgust. Thank you, my friend :)

Wade's testimony:

24 Q. Were there ever any girls, other than your
25 sister
, at age seven, who actually spent the night
26 in Mr. Jackson’s room with you during the years that
27 you knew him and spent the night in his room?
28 A. Yes. 9122
1 Q. Who?
2 A. There was Brandi Jackson.
3 Q. I’m sorry?
4 A. Brandi Jackson, who is Michael’s niece.

I don't want to open a new thread for this, but this is also kind of character evidence so I'm bringing this up here. Some of Michael's lyrics which are in direct conflict with these allegations.

I know this is not direct evidence for anything, but by these allegations we are supposed to believe that the guy who writes such lyrics would then turn around and do the things he is accused of by Safechuck and Robson. And Do You Know Where Your Children Are was written before the Chandler allegations, so it's not like he wrote this to make himself look better after the allegations or something.

It's not a direct evidence for anything, but I do think it's worth to discuss. It seems to me that Michael was very aware of things thats been going on in Hollywood but couldn't do anything about it. It's sad that Michael became the fall guy for these things he sang about while the real criminals walked free or even took part of taking him down.

Last edited:
It's not a direct evidence for anything, but I do think it worth to discuss. It seems to me that Michael was very aware of things thats been going on in Hollywood but couldn't do anything about it. It's sad that Michael became the fall guy for these things he sang about while the real criminals walked free or even took part of taking him down.
And not only sang about. I'm sure he was more than aware of the predatory atmosphere in Hollywood, having grown up in it himself with his siblings.

I think that's the reason so many show biz kids were at his homes in Encino and Neverland, and he made friends with their "stage parents"-to make sure they were protected and could benefit from his own experience. Not only to encourage them in their careers, but to make sure they were aware of pitfalls and the dangers of losing your childhood early.

And not only sang about. I'm sure he was more than aware of the predatory atmosphere in Hollywood, having grown up in it himself with his siblings.

I think that's the reason so many show biz kids were at his homes in Encino and Neverland, and he made friends with their "stage parents"-to make sure they were protected and could benefit from his own experience. Not only to encourage them in their careers, but to make sure they were aware of pitfalls and the dangers of losing your childhood early.

I agree. I think Michael wanted these children to have a place where they can be comfortable without the pressure of outside world. Back in the early 80's he seems to try and reach out to many celebrity stars AND former celebrity stars (Elizabeth Taylor, Shirley Temple, Liza Minnelli etc). I don't think it was only because he felt lonely, but also because he knew what they're going through and felt like he could help. Priscilla Presley used to tell this story about how Michael kept calling, asking to meet Lisa Marie back in 1984 and she made a joke "She's only 16". She makes it sound dirty but I don't think Michael had romantic interest in Lisa at that point. I really think he was trying to help and be a friend in this cruel environment.

Last edited:
^The pot calling the kettle black! Elvis committed statutory rape when Priscilla was 14 and him 24 having oral sex with her but he was never chastised for his improper conduct towards a minor (possibly more than one.) On top of that, Elvis is still considered a media darling and an American hero. Isn't society incredibly unfair and bias?

^The pot calling the kettle black! Elvis committed statutory rape when Priscilla was 14 and him 24 having oral sex with her but he was never chastised for his improper conduct towards a minor (possibly more than one.) On top of that, Elvis is still considered a media darling and an American hero. Isn't society incredibly unfair and bias?

I didn't mean to go off topic with Priscilla Presley, but she obviously had issues with Michael because she was reflecting her personal experience on him, like many others do. Which is extremely unfair because just because some people don't have pure intentions doesn't mean others are not simply being nice. Sadly, Priscilla was more worried about Michael's intentions than she was about her abusive boyfriend's intentions around the same time.

I do think him reaching to LMP in 1984 is worth to mention in this subject because it's clear to me he was reaching to her because she had a rough time, just like he reached to Sean Lennon. I think he could have been helpful, like he was with others.

Last edited:

+ The fact that he has two songs like HT (mid-late 00's) and DYKWYCA (late 80's-early 90's) with at least 20 years between them, show this issue was really a burning one for him. I think this issue rises in more of Michael's songs, too. Not everybody has the guts to talk about sexual abuse inside the industry. And long before those ugly words were targeted at him for him to just pretend. And then after his trial. Different point but another song that to me shows Michael had guts is The Lost Children. I love that he still said things he believed in even though people didn't like it. After 1993 he could have taken a different route.

More from the Taiwaneese Ma family:

Mrs. Ma’s heartfelt letter to Michael
Dear Michael,
Words can not even begin to describe how much we’ve missed you, ever since that moment that you magically gave us a big surprise, we know you love surprises! Remember that once we were all sitting together in your movie theatre in Neverland watching your MV “Ghost”. Just before the movie finished you suddenly disappeared in front of everyone, your love of magic always brought the kids lots of happiness, we’ll never forget your kindness and hospitality.
We will also never forget your performance in Durban South Africa on 15 October,1997, the last concert of your History tour. (Never thought that it would be your last ever performance!)
You were having your make up backstage getting ready for the show, as you looked up in the mirror, you saw the twins Prety and Morly that you had said goodbye to a few hours ago at the airport, reappear at your make-up room. You were so surprised, your expression was exactly like Macaulay Culkin in ‘Home Alone’, ” WOW! ” You jumped out of your chair, shy with your hands covering your face, you had only just applied the make up…
The last song “History”, you invited the lucky twins onstage with you to end the concert and said your farewell to hundred of thousands of the live audience, and all the fans around the world. No one knew this was going to be your final curtain call – The End. It became History.
Feeling particularly sad at this moment, looking at the concert photos that you sent us in the past. You led Prety and Morly’s on stage to end the show. A smile on your face, in your favourite white military jacket, waving goodbye to everyone, it turned out to be your last appearance on stage.
My Lord, we sincerely pray to you that our beloved King of Pop, Michael Jackson is in your safe hands. His purity, kindness, humbleness, love and his beautiful laughter will remain with him, with your blessing, he is forever free from worries and pain in this world, and is free to be the real Peter Pan in Neverland.
Dear Michael, we were planning to give you another surprise at the London O2 show before Father’s day and your 51st birthday. Remember our secret password for meeting you: “can you dancing?” you may be laughing out loud hearing it!
Rest now, everyone who loved you will pray for your family and your mother Katherine and especially your children Prince, Paris, Blanket. We sincerely thank you for your sincere love and all the wonderful memories you left us, despite our grief and pain of losing you, you will forever be in our hearts.
Forever missing you from your family friend in Taiwan.
Love from – Prety, Morly, Jocy(Ma Qi Zhen) and Hairess 17/07/2009
p.s While immunised with emotion writing this letter, felt a sudden tremor, sensing a very familiar scent in the air, it was your favourite perfume, was it really you…
We shouldn’t be sad, as you once said, you would never wanted anyone who cared for you to be sad. We hope you are truly free now. Rest in peace Michael!

Michael was a big kid
Michael loved magic he knew lots of magic tricks and used them to entertain children, even adults were amazed by his tricks. He also loved playing a disappearing game using a secret passage in Neverland Ranch to make himself disappear in an instant in front of everyone, and reappeared somewhere else.
Ma remembered once Michael was sitting among children watching the MV ‘Ghost’. When the movie finished the light came on, ‘Where’s Michael?’ the children puzzled, even the adults sitting in the back had no ideas how this had happened. Michael had simply disappeared from his seat! While everyone was trying to figure out why, Michael had already collapsed with laughters by the door.
But one thing that Ma particularly remembers was his dedication to sick children. Michael’s specially designed cinema enabled sick children to enjoy movies like everybody else. Beds were provided in many rooms with medical facilities and even the presence of medical staff.
One particular example of Michael’s childlike quality was the ‘Michael Jackson Money Bank’. Michael was planning another world tour in the year 2000, and the theme of the tour was to save the children and heal the world. Ma had an idea to use Michael’s portrait to help raise money for disadvantaged children all over the world. This was to be launched in Michael’s Millennium world tour, to encourage the fans to help. During the development stage meeting, Michael thought of a even better idea that the Michael Jackson money bank ‘Talks!’ Then right at there and then, Michael just grabbed the voice recorder and and quickly left the room, 3 minutes later he rushed back all excited, ” I’ve done the recording!’
Ma realised that Michael had just rushed into his bathroom to record his own voice, the message said ‘I love you very much! Let us all heal the world.’ So the message on the MJ money bank was in fact recorded in his bathroom!
But at the time Michael was surrounded by court cases dispute, in the end, he wasn’t able to fulfill his wish of a Millennium world tour, so after the first batch of 700 MJ money banks was produced, the production had to be cancelled. The original mould was also since destroyed, there are over 600 MJ money banks owned by fans round the world. The History tour turned out to be his last ever world tour. To remember and honour Michael, Ma had donated 17 MJ money banks in his name for auction to raise money for disadvantaged children in Taiwan.

Michael had confided things about himself, like his iconic sequin glove, was first used to hide his skin problem vitiligo that first appeared on his hand.
Michael was diagnosed with vitiligo back in the 80's, the early symptoms appeared on his hands. That was the reason why Michael started to wear gloves. In order to co-ordinate with his stage performances, he asked his stylist to design his glove and never thought that the bright sequinned white glove would soon take over from his black hat, white socks and black loafers or even his red leather jacket, as his most iconic trademark.

At his home Michael never avoided them seeing his skin condition, he even rolled up his sleeves to show them, and lifted up his shirt to show his back. There were indeed patches of white marks. This was the reason why he wore heavy make up, masks and gloves.

Apart from his iconic white glove, which was simply a result of him trying to hide his skin condition. The black hat was his real favourite, and he was inseparable from it, even at his home, whether he was paragliding or jet skiing. Once Michael and some children were messing around in his swimming pool, everyone was having a great time, for Michael it was as if he was back in his childhood. Being the tallest among the children, all children got together and pushed him into the pool, Michael also went along with it, pretending to be pushed into the pool, and all they could see was his hat floating in the pool.

When they didn't see Michael re-emerge, all the children started to worry. Only to see Michael reappeare at the other end of pool with a cheeky grin and laughing out loud.

Ma had often seen a very sincere and caring side to Michael. During the History Tour in Taiwan, when in a car being pursued by fans on their scooters, Michael was so concerned about their safety he asked the driver to slow down, and asked her to speak to fans in Chinese. As soon as she wound down the window the fans went crazy when they saw Michael! Another fun memory was when Michael took them and other children to visit a haunted house in Universal Studios one Halloween. As soon as all the 'ghosts' realised it was Michael Jackson, they were shocked and stopped pretending to be ghosts. This frightened the children and some started to cry, Michael stood between them, blocking all the 'ghosts' away from the children, "Stand back!" he told the 'ghosts'!

Ma remembers Michael, as pure and innocent, like a big kid, he loved surprises, magic tricks, he was very compassionate, very trusting and very caring. With Ma's observation of being a mother over the years seeing Michael's interaction with children that he sincerely loved and cared for children with all his heart, and not what some elements of the press have portrayed.

Michael asked to have photos of the twins posted to him
every year, so he could see how they were growing up.

Michael and Ali Prince, daughter of Michael Prince

Instagram: Ali Prince & The King - "Pure Joy" !!

10942608_793833367351725_1646399030563360395_n.jpg

10968372_793833780685017_5542425607951965493_n.jpg

10955683_793833357351726_5255478153218228769_n.jpg

Michael's letter to Damion Stein (Glenda's son) somewhere in the 80s (I think around Thriller era or between Thriller and Bad era - well, 1985 acc. to the post stamp on the envelope). Damion posted it on his FB a couple of years ago.

20gm7ly.jpg

fkchdz.jpg

2woefxe.jpg

sgiakz.jpg

Damion with MJ in 1992

2qn01ee.jpg

2m5l4l3.jpg

4fy6pu.jpg

Last edited:
Ali used to post here. Lucky her

Remembering Ryan White who passed away 25 years ago on April 8,1990 due to complications with AIDS. The most beautiful friendship Michael had.

Ryanwhiteymichael.jpg~320x480

WztntmeIHuQedYjM1YnGuQJKMUr8sOQL0GuEfjH_ztk347AJXzRxCX9yvBz7hI9Gr1NhMity4RW8A7VIfZLE6YSaeWbzx5g4GALejaxGFeybPmautidvdcyn8Ow12fJbdVra9ZV4bjf3pCj5pM0NTS5yqoA=w384-h384-nc

img00075.jpg

^^The letters to Damion: Did somebody write these letters for Michael?. It doesn't look like his handwriting at all (to me).
But the letters are nice and terribly sweet.

Last edited:
Back