Children who were Michael's friends

MJ with his cousins, Simone and Rijo Jackson

7z29X.jpg

Which one? And how could she (supposedly) tell that from one blurry image?

This one I'm quoting. I don't know what the f*ck she saw. I wish I stopped caring but that sick bitch is one of the main resposibles those disgusting stories and allegations are out there in the public domain. :angry:

David Sonnet

On November 25, 1992, Michael Jackson granted the wish of young David Sonnet, whom he meets via the Make A Wish Foundation. The boy was invited to go along with other disabled children from the foundation to Jackson’s Neverland Ranch. Sonnet suffered a brain aneurysm at the tender age of 8, leaving him only able to speak through a communication device that helps him convey his thoughts through a specialized computer.
Young David had received a ‘Beat It’ jacket from a local charity in West Palm Beach, Florida, which he wore for his special meeting. Jackson noticed it and says “I see you have my jacket on!’
Among the activities David and his mother enjoyed at Neverland were meeting and getting to hold one of Jackson's baby orangatans and riding the Octopus, the merry-go-round and other amusement park rides.
Because Sonnet was unable to talk or walk, he and Jackson shared an “I Love You” via sign language. A visibly emotional Jackson received a stuffed lion and a picture of himself from the youngster and told the boy he would keep his photo in his room.
Before and after this encounter, David Sonnet wrote to Jackson on various occasions and the entertainer would write back and include photos and other personal mementos. A hat of his featured in this auction from West Palm Beach was gifted from Jackson to Sonnet, while Sonnet sent a thank you card to the singer, including a wedding card when he married Lisa Marie Presley in 1994. Both times Jackson responded with a signed letter and salutation. According to Debbie Sonnet, David’s mother, Jackson’s music did help him recover of a coma and his recovery room was decorated with numerous Jackson photos and his music was played at all times. Sonnet passed away on July 26, 2004.

[video=youtube;u4ItctDPxWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ItctDPxWE[/video]

Various gifts Michael gave to David, later put on auction.

10830916_752306248171104_2348896869519592183_o.jpg

1966928_752306234837772_2560902911825797854_n.jpg

10177240_752306144837781_4728402580449088856_n.jpg

10805589_752306141504448_7040712064078497075_n.jpg

10805719_752306198171109_21552038126213219_n.jpg

10405672_752306194837776_806733726986754335_n.jpg

10523173_752306181504444_82575031757897287_n.jpg

1012956_752306154837780_8379684367669013192_n.jpg

10418512_752306124837783_6232141072318468209_n.jpg

^re: Snows David Sonnet story, I know that Michael always kept up with people he met-both kids and adults -but to see the actual evidence of this (like a signed photo that says "your letter made my day" ) just leaves me amazed.

Any kid would be so thrilled to have his wish fulfilled at Neverland and see his idol in person-that he could probably be happy for the rest of his life-but to keep it up with letters, pix, autographed presents really goes beyond the norm of generous philanthropy.
These stories have me just shaking my head in wonder.

First .. @all thank you so much for this wonderful thread.

The name Ahmad Elatab was mentioned previously.

I found this:

One Boy's Story

New Jersey Teenager Reveals Secrets At Neverland Ranch

2003 Nov 22
Correspondent Rebecca Leung

Ahmad Elatab of Clifton, N.J., first met Michael Jackson when he was 9.

Did he ever attend a sleepover at Jackson's house? "Yes, once and it was pretty fun," says Elatab, who was 17 when Correspondent Peter Van Sant spoke with him nearly two years ago.

"It's not young boys. He had young girls. He had teenagers with him, all kinds of ages -- young, old, everybody.

Elatab, who's Lebanese, struck up a friendship with Jackson as a boy, and has visited Neverland Ranch at least six times.

"There was a thing about the press. They told everybody that he hates Middle Eastern children, and he wanted to prove them wrong," says Elatab. "So he brought, like, 50 Middle Eastern kids, and met with them in a private studio in New York City."

"He started calling me, we started hanging out and stuff like that," he adds, showing a picture of himself, his brother and Jackson.

While he never slept in Jackson's bed, he saw many others who did. Does he think that Jackson is a child molester?

"No, I don't. He's not weird," says Ahmad, who claims Jackson has never done anything inappropriate to him or anyone he knows. "He's not sexual with kids. He's not a molester, he's not a pedophile. He just likes to help children."

Ahmad's relationship with Jackson made front-page news on the New York Post, which referred to Jackson as "***** *****."

"It's a stupid name. No, he's not ***** *****," says Ahmad. "We call him different names. We call him Doodoo or Smelly."

So who decides who gets to sleep in the same bed as Michael? "He decides, and the kids just ask him, and he says, 'Yeah, sure,'" says Ahmad. "A whole bunch of kids just come and jump in bed with him."

In fact, Ahmad says Jackson's bed can get quite crowded: "He sleeps with his kids. Anybody. He sleeps with his makeup artist. He just sleeps this way. He's a very loving person."

Ahmad believes he knows the boy who has reportedly accused Jackson of molestation.

"He threw himself on Michael and he really wanted to hold Michael's hand," recalls Ahmad. "Michael gives him love back, but he doesn't give him love back in a sexual way … I didn't see Michael getting aroused, I didn't see nothing like that."

Ahmad believes the molesting charges are based on lies, along with the report that Jackson has a secret bedroom at Neverland Ranch. "It's not a secret bedroom, they just made that up," he says. "It's a room over the theater, it's like a VIP room."

To Ahmad, Neverland is like a magic kingdom for children, a place where adults have little say: "You can do anything you want. You're treated like kings, never told what to do, just tell them what to do … They can touch expensive paintings, they can touch all these expensive diamonds. Anything."

"I never had the feeling that he will be a child molester," says Ahmad's mother, Hanadi Fattouh. "I trust Michael Jackson."

And Ahmad says he trusted Michael, too. He remembers the man who once took him and 20 other children to a closed Toys 'R' Us. "We went there. He said the store is yours, you could have anything we wanted," says Ahmad. "He's a normal guy. He's nice, and he's the most loving guy in the world. He uses money to help himself but also everyone else around him."
Copyright 2003 CBS. All rights reserved.

This besides other things I found by google regarding Ahmad Elatab. :busted:

Ahmad Elatab or his brothers NEVER stayed at Neverland, he SOLD those lies to the press when MJ was arrested, and even admitted to it when a bunch of fans called him out on it. He was there with a bunch of other fans for a few hours when MJ went shopping at Toys R US with the Arvizos, that's it.

When did MJ go shopping at Toys R US with the Arvizos?
He never went shopping with them anywhere.

castor;4086134 said:
When did MJ go shopping at Toys R US with the Arvizos?
He never went shopping with them anywhere.

Apparently they did. And lo and behond Michael wanted to be alone with him so much that he invited fans into the car. LOL.

Gavin's testimony:

Q. I see. So you went into town with Michael Jackson, correct? A. Yeah. Michael took us to Toys R Us.
Q. You picked up some fans, correct, on the way?
A. Yeah, Michael invited some people into our – the thing.
Q. You never complained to anyone in the store or any of these fans that anyone was being held against their will, correct?
A. I was actually happy to be at Neverland all the time.
Q. And you were happy to go –
A. That’s something you don’t really understand, is that the majority of those times was — the first few escapes that you talk about, I liked being at Neverland. That was like Disneyland. I loved being there. I had lots of fun. I mean, my mom was the one always worried. It wasn’t until the last time that I realized “I don’t want to be here.”

Q. Your mother was worried, but she always came back, right? Right?
A. I guess so.

I found this:

One Boy's Story

New Jersey Teenager Reveals Secrets At Neverland Ranch

2003 Nov 22
Correspondent Rebecca Leung

In fact, Ahmad says Jackson's bed can get quite crowded: "He sleeps with his kids. Anybody. He sleeps with his makeup artist. He just sleeps this way. He's a very loving person."
Michael was sleeping with Karen too???!!! Oh, my gosh-I'm freaking out!!! :bugeyed

barbee0715;4086155 said:
Michael was sleeping with Karen too???!!! Oh, my gosh-I'm freaking out!!! :bugeyed

He was sharing his bed with everyone under the Sun.

Jane Goodall for example:

“We lay in his bed together to watch, propped against pillows; I had to bend down and look behind a pile of pillows to see his face.”

Or Michael Bush:

They said bed, a lot of people think it's sexual.
And that was the furthest thing from Michael's mind.
We would go to an award show, everyone would come back,
15 people on the bed watching an award show, or cartoon
or whatever movie he had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OfT8uNHmuI

And of course we know that 19 year old Brett Barnes slept in his room, so did Marie Barnes and Joy Robson.
Even June Chandler said that she would go in his bedroom anytime she wanted.

What MJ told Diane Sawyer, that ANYONE can come to my bed was the truth.
And people still don't seem to understand it. What's so complicated about it?

So what's the verdict with Ahmad? Never heard of him

He would have been a defense witness in 2005 but then was caught having sex with a minor.
No kidding.

He was indeed in Neverland and he did meat Arvizo and his brother did sit on MJ's lap on that photo.

respect77;4086139 said:
A. That’s something you don’t really understand, is that the majority of those times was — the first few escapes that you talk about, I liked being at Neverland. That was like Disneyland. I loved being there. I had lots of fun. I mean, my mom was the one always worried. It wasn’t until the last time that I realized “I don’t want to be here.”

So he liked being at Neverland but he wanted to escape.

And then he didn't want to be there.
But he still wanted to go back to Neverland after the "last escape"

From Sneddon's opening statement:

And exemplary of that is the fact that you
15 will hear that what happened when they left the
16 ranch on the 12th and they got to their
17 grandparents' house, that he blew up, that he threw
18 a tantrum, that he raged, that he didn't want to be
19 there, and he wanted to be back on the ranch, and he
20 wanted to be with Michael Jackson.

21 That was his attitude. And that was the
22 pervasive effect of the defendant on this child of
23 13.

After all that molestation, false imprisonment, intoxication he wanted to be with Michael Jackson in Neverland
because Michael had a "pervasive effect" on him and that was of course Michael's fault.

But the last time he realized “he doesn't want to be there.”

:wtf2

MJ's accusers belong in a mental institution. Every single one of them.

Last edited:
He would have been a defense witness in 2005 but then was caught having sex with a minor.
No kidding.

He was indeed in Neverland and he did meat Arvizo and his brother did sit on MJ's lap on that photo.

Well his words aren't too helpful :busted:

Why? He always defended MJ and spoke out against those common myths like it was only boys
and if you slept in his bed it meant he molested you.

Because if you say he's person who commited a sexual crime against minors I think he lost his privilege to defend or attack someone else who's being falsely accused of the same crime. He's outside the norm and his "right or wrong" is not exactly like ours. In the public eye it doesn't look good. If I was an outsider I wouldn't feel this is helping Michael's case.

It works both ways by the way, I heard some of Michael's most vocal haters turned out to be sex offenders or criminals in general. In my opinion that's enough to discredit someone. The media won't talk about it because they know that's the way it is.

Last edited:
Because if you say he's person who commited a sexual crime against minors I think he lost his privilege to defend or attack someone else who's being falsely accused of the same crime. He's outside the norm and his "right or wrong" is not exactly like ours. In the public eye it doesn't look good. If I was an outsider I wouldn't feel this is helping Michael's case. It

It works both ways by the way, I heard some of Michael's most vocal haters turned out to be sex offenders or criminals in general. In my opinion that's enough to discredit someone. The media won't talk about it because they know that's way it is.

I thought you didn't like WHAT he said about MJ.
Yes of course he is not a good witness anymore.

I really had to post these pictures here even though I can't find the story behind them, I remember reading something about it years ago but I can't find it now. Christie Brinkley, Billy Joel and their daughter Alexa with Michael. I think Christie and Alexa were fans so they met Michael. I just love how little Alexa is looking at Michael, she looks so mesmerized :lol: it's so sweet!

28qrdzb.jpg

2sagoc4.gif

1279827_original.jpg

^Christie and her daughter went to see Michael when he performed in the MSG, NY (first picture.) Alexa was 3 years old there.

OMJ, I LOVE Michael in the third picture, his face and hair are perfection! :girl_in_love: :dropdead:

141302367.jpg

Angela Darlington

In 1987, Michael Jackson meets 4-year old wounded Angela Darlington and her mother, Helen, in Melbourne Children’s Hospital.

The mother has this to say on the visit 21 years later:

“My daughter, Angela, was in hospital with head injuries after being hit by a car. One day we were told by the nurses that Michael Jackson was coming to visit. We had to keep it a secret, so the hospital wasn’t overwhelmed with fans. There was a big flurry, as his assistants handed out T-shirts and signed copies of his Bad album to everyone on the ward. Then he just walked around and talked to the patients. […] I said hello. He said he was pleased to meet me. I was gobsmacked. He was very gentle and seemed shy. I got the sense he had a deep love for children, especially those who’d been hurt. Then he crouched down and said ‘Hello, Angela’. She couldn’t talk, because she’d just come out of a coma, but she started smiling. After that day, she started to get better. I think of him as an inspiration. We’d been having a terrible time – Angela was in hospital and I’d been ringing Lifeline to keep myself together, but he was a total inspiration for the whole ward. I thought: ‘Thank God for sending him’. He just had a presence about him – this great empathy with people who needed to get better. Now, Angela is 25, at university and full of life. There was another boy on the ward who was about 15 and was a huge fan. After Michael’s visit, he started getting better too. His mom thought it was a miracle. I believe many of the children got better after meeting him. I think people should know about this side of Michael. I’ve never believed he was anything but a good person.”

Jonathan Lambert

In 1995 a child sick with Leukemia by the name of Jonathan Lambert was granted his long time wish thru the Make A Wish Foundation to visit the Neverland Valley Ranch and meet his idol Michael Jackson. Jonathan received a tour of the amusement park and Michael Jacksons home. According to a letter from Jonathan’s mother “We Are The World” was Jonathan’s favorite song. He would play the song often hoping to help others who were less fortunate. While visiting with Michael Jackson in Neverland Jonathan saw the American Music Award for “We Are The World” and was in awe as it represented so much meaning to him. Jonathan expressed his feelings about the award to Michael Jackson at which time Michael turned to Jonathan and said “This Award Belongs To You Now”. Michael Jackson also wrote Jonathan a note on Neverland Valley Ranch stationary that reads “My Music Award” signed “Love Michael Jackson”. The Award is accompanied by the note from Michael Jackson and a letter from Jonathan Lambert’s mother.

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the award will go to benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.

http://www.prlog.org/12327896-micha...e-are-the-world-up-for-auction-june-14th.html

Mrs. Nilwicki: He said "Michael Jackson was calling leaving a message for us -- for Amanda on the answering machine." And they got to be friends. They started talking on the phone. He talked to my husband and myself to gain permission.

Mr. FelderL He asked your permission whether to talk to your daughter?
Mrs. Nilwicki: Michael is always respectful.
Mr. Felder: Your daughter has some medical problems. Did Michael ever help out?
Mrs. Nilwicki: Yes, Michael's helped out with her medical bill.
Mr. Felder: Okay. She's still friendly with Michael?
Mrs. Nilwicki: Oh, yeah.

More:
https://books.google.hu/books?id=9j...epage&q=amanda porter michael jackson&f=false

MJ's letter to Mandy:

rNyIT.jpg

Michael Jackson - Message to Mandy Porter

[video=youtube;h34ZpMyaLXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h34ZpMyaLXY[/video]

B_EQDgRW0AApHh2.jpg

@BrendaRichie

Nicole Richie With Christopher Rogers at MJJ's Hayvenhurst House @KennyRogers @LionelRichie

Punky Brewster's MJ connection

Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye opened up about hot-tubbing with Michael Jackson when she was only eight years old.

Soleil Moon Frye

Soleil Moon Frye is best known from her 1980s show Punky Brewster, but the actress and mom of two now has her own parenting blog and has just released a book, Happy Chaos – From Punky to Parenting.

In the book, Frye, 35, talks about raising her kids, daughters Jagger Joseph Blue (yes, that is her daughter's name) and Poet, as well as growing up as a child star.

Frye was on the Today Show talking to Anne Curry about her new book and her interesting revelation in the book that she went hot-tubbing with Michael Jackson when she was only eight years old!

"So there I was sitting with Michael Jackson, alone in his Jacuzzi, talking about life, love, and the secrets of the world. I was eight years old. Yes, I know you're probably horrified, or at least a little confused as you read this, wondering how in the world I got there," she writes in the book.

She says she met Jackson through Quincy Jones and she and her mom were invited back to his house.

"Michael took my mother and me on a tour of his home. We saw his elaborate costumes encased in glass, his bedroom, all of his knickknacks, and his stunning recording studio ... We watched Willy Wonka, and Michael and I sat next to each other. He had a way of speaking as if he were a child, too," she said.

She admitted to Curry: "I didn't realize how strange it was then."

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...l-moon-frye-i-hot-tubbed-with-michael-jackson

I don't understand why Michael in some cases deliberately associated himself with con people like Chopra or Wayne Dyer but his eldest daughter Tracy Dyer told a nice story to the Star Tribune in 2009.

In 1991, Jackson invited self-help guru Dr.Wayne Dyer, his wife and eight children to visit Neverland for five days. Tracy, owner of Minneapolis based-Urban Junket, a maker of luxe carrying bags for computers and more, was in her 20s.

"When all this stuff came out, allegations of pedophilia -- remember, he was exonerated -- I found that absolutely shocking based on the man I met," said Dyer.

"He was like a child himself. The whole amusement park was like a child's fantasy place, wasn't an adult fantasy," added Dyer.

The Dyer family's stay with Jackson coincided with two birthdays for Tracy's siblings Skye and Sommer. "He was so sweet to all of my brothers and sisters," Dyer said. "August 24 was Skye's birthday, and she was turning 10. He had the entire amusement park and everything in the house decorated in this 'Little Mermaid' theme. It was the craziest thing you've ever seen. We woke up in the morning and ['Little Mermaid'] music was being pumped through the house. It was like, Oh My God! She just loved it.

"Then two days later, on the 26th, it was my sister Sommer's birthday; she turned 8. She was really intoBarney at the time. They had taken down all the 'Little Mermaid' stuff and redecorated the whole park for Barney. It was Sommer's birthday now. He was so extravagant, but it was all about the kids."

Before watching movies, Jackson told the Dyers to take anything they liked from the concession stand. "It was like going to Southdale [to see a movie, except everything was free]. I looked at him and was like, 'Why do you have staff working a free concession stand?' He said it was about the whole experience." The whole experience included any movie they could name.
"After everybody had gone to bed, he and I were the only two up. We were talking in his media room and he said, Your dad probably thinks I'm a freak. I said, 'No, he doesn't,'" said Dyer, who said Jackson went on to add, It's not that I'm a freak, it's that I don't know what normal is. I didn't have a normal childhood. I was famous at 5. Then he said there was one freakish element of his personality. "He was like, I have to show you. He took me down this hallway and into his bedroom and I was [thinking], 'Uh-oh, what's this?'" Jackson opened his closet filled with a row of about 100 pairs of black pants, 100 white shirts and 100 red blazers -- all perfectly lined up -- his current look. "He turned to me and said, A little obsessive, don't you think?"

The family received lovely parting gifts, Neverland T-shirts, playing and note cards, but Tracy can't reminisce with any photos from this once-in-a-lifetime trip to Neverland. "When we got there they were like, If you have any cameras, we have to take them now. We can't let you take any pictures," Tracy said.

Sorry, I can't respect people who make a fortune taking advantage of the ones in crisis, as well as taking advantage of their gullibility. No matter how highly Dyer spoke of Michael. It'd go against my principles.

I think this thread is too positive to be hidden away in the Trials And Tribulations section of the forum

Back