CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

and this is the way they are going to make living from now on.
The Instrument orders Murray to cry, he'll do as told, the instrument records it and sells it to tabloids for food money:smilerolleyes:

Dr. Conrad Murray’s Baby Mama Sold His Jailhouse Sobbing Voicemail To Pay Her Rent
Posted on Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:43AM | By Jen Heger

Michael Jackson‘s one-time doctor, Conrad Murray‘s baby mama Nicole Alvarez, sold a sobbing voicemail message that the former physician, who was convicted in the involuntary manslaughter death of the King of Pop, made from jail as he sobbed about not being able to sleep, to a tabloid website so she could pay her rent, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Nicole sold the voicemail message Conrad left for her to a tabloid gossip website for several thousand dollars so she could pay her rent. Nicole relied on Conrad to support her and their young child. She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

During the voicemail message, Murray cries, “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”

Judge Michael Pastor sentenced Murray to four years in state prison, but because of jail overcrowding, Murray is serving his sentence at a county jail in Los Angeles, and he is expected to be released at the end of 2013.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has been passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book in hopes that he will get a big payout from a publisher. There has been zero interest in the book after reps for Murray reached out to several publishers.

Meanwhile, Murray is “ever so hopeful that his appeal will be successful, and he will be let out of jail early on bail while his appeal is heard,” the insider said.

However, the chances of Murray being let out early “are really slim to none. Murray has been deemed a flight risk, and he has been denied several times before during the appellate process to be released,” a law enforcement source told us.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...nicole-alvarez-sold-jailhouse-voicemail-rent/

Last edited:
Her acting audition during the trial was way below substandard, so no wonder she doesn't get any work.
Also I think she should change or update her trivia in IMDb
Trivia: Girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician hired to tend Michael Jackson.
to
Trivia: Girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician who killed Michael Jackson.

they probably planned to sell the tape together....poor Conrad Murray's baby mama has to sell him out to pay rent, we better let him out of jail so he can work and help support her. It's just one stupid scheme after another, unfortunately they don't seem to realize that nobody cares about them except Harvey Levin.

Murray is crying for most things.
I think it´s his hormones running wild,I think he will be calmer and more harmonious if he gets castrated.
Then he might be able to work with something after prison without messing it up because he thinks to much of women.
And it wouldn´t be childsupport he can´t afford for more childen

Couldn't she find some job other than acting to support her, many others have to.

Why find a job in another field when you could use criminal activity to make money. You have a criminal doing fake cries & lying about his condition to the public--a crime in my book. What make her think that if Muarry was free he would take care of the rent? Isn't he the guy who owed child support for his other children?

Muarry only stayed nights with Michael, so if he gets a publisher expect a pile of lies about drugs, what Michael said about XYZ, Michael's feet needing a pedicure, the condition of michael room. In all of this Muarry would be the one trying to save him. It would be just like many of the Michael books out there that have made up information.

Yeah, Murray is a low-life bottom feeder so we will have our hands full trying to deal with the chaos he will cause when he gets out. Nicole’s mind is just as diabolical as his so we should expect all sorts of lies about Michael’s personal life from the murderer and his instrument to make money.

I have to shake my head for privilidges CM gets in jail.
They should feed him sardines and put the masking tape over his mouth.:angry:

Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell
Posted on May 1, 2013 @ 4:33AM | By jenheger

The man convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, has been granted a personal cell phone to use while serving his four-year sentence behind bars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“The phone can’t receive any incoming phone calls, but Dr. Murray can place collect calls to anyone he wants,” a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

The stunning and surprising insight into his life in jail explains how Dr. Murray was able to call CNN’s Anderson Cooper for a live jailhouse interview on April 2 in which he serenaded the newsman with a rendition of Nat King Cole’s The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot.

The unexpected cell phone privilege is also how Dr. Murray, who 12 jurors unanimously agreed in Nov. 2011 was solely responsible for causing Jackson’s death by administering a deadly dose of the powerful sedative Propofol, was able to call into NBC’s TODAY.

“Dr. Murray was given a phone because of the resources it would take to take him out of his cell to take him to the pay phone were just tapping the already very limited jail resources,” said the source.

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney.”

The disgraced cardiologist isn’t housed in the general population of the Los Angeles County jail because he is considered a “high value target” by other inmates because of his role in Jackson’s 2009 death.

So, one law enforcement source told RadarOnline.com, “It was just easier to give him a phone.”

But jail officials didn’t expect that Dr. Murray or his associates would somehow profit from the phone, as was believed to have occurred recently.

His girlfriend, Alvrez, recently sold a voicemail message from the doctor in which he complained to a tabloid website about not being able to sleep, in order to pay her rent.

During the message, Murray cried: “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms.”

Said the source: “Clearly complaining about having ‘explosive diarrhea’ has paid off for the doctor!”

“He is manipulating the system and is able to call media outlets all while he continues to accept zero responsibility for Jackson’s death.

“It’s absolutely insulting that someone convicted of the death of another human being is able to have a phone at his disposal to use whenever he wants.
”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...tor-conrad-murray-has-telephone-in-jail-cell/

Last edited:
I can't believe it! This really has me fuming. How can something like this happen? Sounds like he is having a great time in his cell. Why not give him a laptop too. THat way he can save on phone bills and have some nice video conversations with his girl! This is just crazy.. especially the argument that taking him to the pay phone would take up too much resources. Still does not explain why he gets to keep the phone 24/7 and not once a day for 10 minutes or something.

An utter disgrace which makes a mockery of the so called justice system.

Is this some sort of karma or what? Did he actually say he cannot sleep and is in constant pain?

Kind of unfair to every other inmate who gets his timed 10 minutes to call someone on a very strict basis.

Exactly. How about all the other inmates who have to call their girlfriends/wives too & their lawyers? To me, the situation is no different, so why does Muarry get a phone & the other inmates who need to make the same type of calls, do not get one? I hope some officials in the jail are not getting some money under the table to allow Muarry certain privileges.
It is a good thing he is separated, because when the other prisoners hear about this, they would want to take punches at him.

MJPP he is just making that up. If he cannot sleep, it is because he is thinking about all the opportunities he is loosing of being able to go to the clubs & meet women.

Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Why can't he wash his underwear when he takes a shower, rather than relying of the staff to bring him new ones. Hey I do not get new ones either and I manage to keep them clean. I assume he takes a shower each day. We are not paying taxes for murray to get new underwear once a week. If he is being ill-treated in there, he needs to go about it in the appropriate way and not give a story to TMZ. Isn't that why he has an attorney--unless her job is simply to give TMZ stories? He is only in there a short time and is already dying? Please!!!! What type of person dies partly due to the fact that he did not get new underwear?

Why can't he wash his underwear when he takes a shower :bugeyed:black_eye:!!!

:lmao: Petra you're hilarious. I guess that subject in particular is killin him softly. everyone has become attention money seekers that are given attention they desire which is worse. to the point even murderers do

Back