CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

This woman can do as many interviews as she wants but ppl just wont give a s***! and alot of woman i know think shes a fool for standing by a man who is legally still married and didnt monitor his paitent the way he should haved .

"Murray maintains his innocence, and Alvarez says he has no reason to apologize for his role in the death of Michael Jackson."

No reason to apologize? Who left Michael unattended while he was under propofol?

She was an idiot & remains an idiot.

Audio at the link

DR. CONRAD MURRAY'S CRYING VOICEMAIL I'm in Constant Pain
EXCLUSIVE

Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Ip6YDU6I
http://tmzstore.com

He wants to have his handcuffs taken off? Is he cuffed all the time in jail? I wouldn't have thought so?
Personally, I wish he'd lost the use of his hands about 4 years ago.

"ask him to see me, maybe he doesn't know what happens in here":hysterical:

I'm sure the sheriff is all too familiar with unremorseful inmates that think they deserve special treatment.

I've always thought Murray should get a psych evaluation, but maybe he should take an IQ test as well. He makes it very hard for me to believe that he even has the intelligence to tie his own shoelaces.

It is his guilty conscious that is causing his pain, he is just too stupid to recognise it.

Etoile, he probably used his toes for dialling.

I wonder who is this friend who sold this voice mail to TMZ. Alvarez most likely, as Murray has no money and money from TMZ will help them over the weekend:angry:

Who leaks stuff like that ??? Seriously, he sounds more and more ridiculous !

Who leaks stuff like that ??? Seriously, he sounds more and more ridiculous !

I agree. Murray talks like he should be in a posh hotel instead of jail. Seriously, he needs to quit acting like a wimp and be a man. Michael is dead because of Murray's medical negligence and severe lack of ethics. And all Murray has done since then is whine and make excuses for that. So personally, I don't care what his problems are. I'm sick of hearing about him. I have no sympathy for him at all. Period.

Last edited:
Since Murray had no remorse for Michael, I have no remorse for him. Plus I'm sure he's exaggerating his problems. No way I'm listening to the voice mail. Jail's not a vacation. I wonder how he would have liked it in a "federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison"?

transcript of the call

Good morning, I need some help. I had called during the night, I've been calling everybody I know to answer, nobody has picked up.
My right shoulder pain has been so bad I've been in tears since about 2:30 in the morning. I can’t use my hands anymore. I could barely use my hands. Well, I can't have no more use of my arms for washing my back.
I have certain unalienable rights. I know that I’m protected by the Constitution of the United States. I have civil - I have liberties that’s civil, I can speak, I know I can ask for help, that is the freedoms that I have.
I don’t know if I have the freedom and liberty to get help when I ask for it, but I've been asking for eight months, eight months, and what is done is so suboptimal and it's getting worse all the time.
I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard and I’m in constant pain. All I am asking for is can somebody please help me please? Please give me a little bit of help.
I tried calling my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone… and do me a favor - if somebody could just maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff [Leroy] Baca. Ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn't know what happens in here.
I don't understand for eight months I’ve been in this pain but more and more loss of my limbs. For six months plus they have ordered an MRI, which has not come to pass. I've been using the Motrin they've given me but it doesn’t take the pain away.
They've damaged my shoulder because of this constant handcuff or the manacle that they place on me all the time. They've tried to make it better as I have requested by now cuffing me in front rather than behind, but the injury has not been addressed.
And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain. I don't know if I have a right to get help if I need it. I'm asking for some help - that's all I need. Nothing more.
Maybe you can ask me and the mercy being of somebody that needs help. That’s all I'm asking.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...esperate-plea-medical-care.html#ixzz2IqFIb0Kn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Conrad Murray Cries, Pleads For Help In Leaked Voicemail

January 23, 2013

A recently-released voicemail from an emotional Conrad Murray reveals Michael Jackson’s disgraced doctor is suffering from insomnia and a shoulder injury as he serves out his involuntary manslaughter conviction.

Murray has been held at the Los Angeles County jail since November, 2011, when he was found guilty of administering the fatal dose of anesthetic propofol, which claimed the King of Pop’s life in 2009.

The physician was moved to a larger jail cell last year after his legal team went public with concerns he was facing permanent health problems due to his cramped living quarters, but in October he was hospitalized for pain in his right shoulder and marked venous stasis of his lower extremities.

And now it appears things have gotten so bad, he can no longer sleep.

TMZ.com has obtained a voice message that Murray left for an unidentified pal, and in the clip he can be heard crying uncontrollably and pleading for help from Sheriff Lee Baca, who has the ability to release the 59 year old into home confinement for the remainder of his jail term.

He says, “I need help… I’ve been calling everybody I know to answer. Nobody has picked up. My right shoulder pain has (gotten) so bad I’ve been in tears since about 2:30 in the morning. I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms… I can’t sleep now. It’s very hard and I’m in constant pain.”

He adds, “For eight months I’ve been in this pain, with more and more loss of my limbs… I’ve been using Motrin (ibuprofen) that they’ve given me to take the pain away… They’ve tried to make it better, as I have requested by now (hand)cuffing me in the front rather than behind. But the injury has not been addressed and I think I have a right to complain if I’m in pain…

“All I’m asking for is can somebody please help me? Please… I try to call my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone. Can you do me a favor, maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff Baca. Ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn’t know what happens in here… I’m just asking for some help, that’s all I need. Nothing more.”

ivy;3768036 said:
transcript of the call

Good morning, I need some help. I had called during the night, I've been calling everybody I know to answer, nobody has picked up.
My right shoulder pain has been so bad I've been in tears since about 2:30 in the morning. I can’t use my hands anymore. I could barely use my hands. Well, I can't have no more use of my arms for washing my back.
I have certain unalienable rights. I know that I’m protected by the Constitution of the United States. I have civil - I have liberties that’s civil, I can speak, I know I can ask for help, that is the freedoms that I have.
I don’t know if I have the freedom and liberty to get help when I ask for it, but I've been asking for eight months, eight months, and what is done is so suboptimal and it's getting worse all the time.
I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard and I’m in constant pain. All I am asking for is can somebody please help me please? Please give me a little bit of help.
I tried calling my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone… and do me a favor - if somebody could just maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff [Leroy] Baca. Ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn't know what happens in here.
I don't understand for eight months I’ve been in this pain but more and more loss of my limbs. For six months plus they have ordered an MRI, which has not come to pass. I've been using the Motrin they've given me but it doesn’t take the pain away.
They've damaged my shoulder because of this constant handcuff or the manacle that they place on me all the time. They've tried to make it better as I have requested by now cuffing me in front rather than behind, but the injury has not been addressed.
And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain. I don't know if I have a right to get help if I need it. I'm asking for some help - that's all I need. Nothing more.
Maybe you can ask me and the mercy being of somebody that needs help. That’s all I'm asking.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...esperate-plea-medical-care.html#ixzz2IqFIb0Kn

What angers me the most bout this is it takes me back to the time when michal was arrested bck in 2003 and how michael was saying how the handcuffs hurt him and he got brusies. People constantly bagged michael out when he said that and yet murrays seems to get all the sympathy , its just so unfair

Seriously, I think Muarry has some mental problems. I mean who cries so much in a non-maximum security jail & is over 6 feet tall? Then who leaves such a long message. This has to be a plan to make a long message & sell it to the tabloids for some cash. Actually I never knew phones recorded such long messages.

Oh & I see he is going for the medical neglect angle. Soon we might see something about he can't stay there because he is not getting the medical help he seriously needs.

He should watch this video to learn how to shower without using his arms.....

I just have to say that this is the first time I have had some laughs over anything to do with Michael in a LONG time-first the NYT story with Randall Sullivan's whiny complaints about the mean MJ fans and the "attack reviews" on Amazon (never mind that the NYT itself gave it a rotten review). Now Murray whining over his mistreatment in the jail and "needing help" and he can't move his arms, etc. etc. Oh, boo hoo hoo-woe is me. I hope they DO NOT early release him and he stays the entire four years there-he's definitely not my idea of a "model prisoner".
And as for Sullivan's book-no one had to tell anyone to write bad reviews on his garbage book-he sabotaged his OWN book when he let the trash exerpt be printed in VF, and then again in his interviews on GMA, Niteline, and Katie. Everything from just that has been proven over and over again not to be true, but he just went there anyway-so yes, it's a garbage book.
Anyway, thank you for the laughs out loud.

Does this mean he will be too crippled to "practice" medicine when he gets out? He just needs to exercise, doesn't that quack know anything about physical anatomy? How much you want to bet he'll heal quickly when he gets out?

FAMED MJ ATTORNEY
DISGUSTED
By Conrad Murray Voicemail
EXCLUSIVE
Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."

Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."

Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."

Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."

TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/michael-jackson-tom-mesereau-conrad-murray-voicemail/#ixzz2Iswndddy
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

I don't know how to put video of TMezz in here:-(

Omg, I only now had time to listen Murray's phone message. I thought that tabloids were exaggerating saying him crying but he really cries for himself. I see he took self pity trip again:puke: the same way he behaved in trial when his former patients testified about how kind and caring he was to them:puke:
Not a single tear came out of his eyes when people testified Paris creaming and crying when MJ died.

He clearly possess all the qualifications for psychopath
Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
Absence of "nervousness" or psychoneurotic manifestations
Unreliability
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
General poverty in major affective reactions
Specific loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
Suicide threats rarely carried out
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
Failure to follow any life plan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Seriously, I think Muarry has some mental problems. I mean who cries so much in a non-maximum security jail & is over 6 feet tall? Then who leaves such a long message. This has to be a plan to make a long message & sell it to the tabloids for some cash. Actually I never knew phones recorded such long messages.

Oh & I see he is going for the medical neglect angle. Soon we might see something about he can't stay there because he is not getting the medical help he seriously needs.

You are right about the medical neglect angle. He probably keeps these lawyers hanging on with his promise to use them in his lawsuit against Los Angeles County Jail for his "injuries" which have incapacitated him.

Michael is dead and it's his fault. I just cannot have compassion for anyone that had no remorse for what he did. He is a proven liar. He even lied about talking to Katherine and Michael's kids the day Michael died. How low can you go? Jail is no resort or hotel. One day he will get out and be with his friends and family. Michael is never coming back.

ivy;3768036 said:
transcript of the call

:busted:

Poor Murray..... :smilerolleyes:

Oh please! This crying, sniveling, narcassistic PUSSY! Cry me a RIVER! He wasn't doing all this crying in court, nor at Holmby Hills, or the hospital when Michael died, so he can miss me with the melodramatics. Someone's been practicing for his close-up, but the Academy Award still goes to someone else.

I swear if i ever see conrats face god grrrrr :angry:

Back