CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

It's so sickening how much Murray complains as if jail is supposed to be the Beverly Hills Hotel for him. I've never heard of any other doctor being convicted of negligently causing a patient's death and being allowed basically to boss the jail officials around and tell the officials where they want to serve their sentence. This whole thing gets more pathetic and disgusting all the time. Why should the jail authorities have to bow down to this man? If this doesn't prove how arrogant he is, then I don't know what will. I think all these sudden new "poor Murray" stories are just a big publicity stunt because his appeal papers will be filed soon with the court. But what judge would tolerate an inmate indirectly bullying the jail authorities by spouting constant bullish complaints about the jail to the media and holding the threat of a lawsuit over the authorities' heads just because the inmate doesn't want to be where they belong? This is ridiculous, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas, Not Eligible To Be Transferred To House Arrest

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 @ 07:45AM
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Despite his hopes to the contrary, Dr. Conrad Murray will NOT be home for Christmas, as the beleaguered former cardiologist is not eligible to commute the rest of his four year jail sentence to house arrest, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Murray, who was convicted last year of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, had told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by the Holidays — but, not so!

"The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest/electronic monitoring," Dr. Murray's attorney, Valerie Wass tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was concerned that he had developed blood clots on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Spokesperson Nicole Nashida tells Radar, "Mr. Murray is alive and well. We are working with him in addressing his medical concerns and any other issues that he has. Mr. Murray is being treated just like any other inmate at the jail."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing his time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told Radar. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

"Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."

Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in the book, and so far the response has been, "no thanks."

Meanwhile, a law enforcement source tells Radar: "Murray isn't causing any problems, but like every inmate in jail, he wants out. Murray constantly laments that he is a scapegoat for Michael Jackson's death and he hasn't shown any true remorse for his role. Dr. Murray needs to accept the fact that he will be staying in jail for another year. Whatever medical condition he may develop, mental health issue, you name it, he will remain in custody. Jails have medical wings and are equipped to deal with any issue an inmate can develop."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/conrad-murray-not-eligible-house-release

Dr. Conrad Murray
Moved into Bigger Cell
... Still Complaining

Exclusive Details
1012-conrad-murray-1.jpg

The L.A. County Sheriff has moved Dr. Conrad Murray into a larger cell -- but the good doc still ain't happy with the upgrade, telling his lawyer, "I'm dying. You gotta save me."

Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail -- but he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."

As we reported, Murray -- who is 6'5" -- has been griping constantly about his living conditions behind bars, claiming he's dying a slow death due to the cramped spaces.

Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.

We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.

Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff were not returned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz297B4mijJ

What a jerk, still complaining.

Last edited:
Mr. Murray is being treated just like any other inmate at the jail."

Are they serious?! he is being treated like he is some major celebrity and i can bet his inmates think he is being treated better than what they are

Lmao I just thought something. Maybe the whole bloodclot story was his genius plan to get home for christmas? lol. Stupid 'doctor' is stupid.

seems like he's just trying to find any reason to get out of there. "brain tumor"? please. he's just exhausted and stressed like one should be after what he did and went through.

I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."

They can play man in the mirror for him, over and over again,day and night.

Such an amazing doctor, he couldn't even get his own diagnosis right!

Contrary to Murray, the rest of the medical community DOES indeed believe in electronic equipment...ya know. And I'm sure some Docs will even USE medical equipment like a sonogram. Not surprised that Murray doesn't think a jail wouldn't have... a sonogram.

Given Murray's McGuyver style abilities when it comes to dumping vials into saline bags (as if he was at the steakhouse mixing an "Irish car bomb"- you'd think leg elevation would be an easy one for Murray figure out, as we have learned during the trial.
#sarcasm

I say, let's mail compression stockings. I sincerely believe MJ fans should donate a few compression stockings - they do come in tall as to circumvent such height issues.
#stockingsinyourstocking

Last edited:
The jerk is laying a foundation for a lawsuit against L.A. County. They should send him to prison and let him mix with the General poplulation, other common murderers like himself, since he feels the jail is an inappropriate setting.

That is indeed what it is looking like, and I guess he'd be hoping they settle the lawsuit, but thus far they've been pretty good faith with him... but they are kinda strapped for cash so I guess that's what he'd be looking to exploit. Though TBH Murray is kind of an idiot. I think, if this is the case, that one of the lawyers cooked this up, either Flanny or that hideous disgusting terrible god awful ugly Valerie cow.

Gotta lol at Flanny's logic, tho.

"If you put your puppy in the box you take it to the vet and then left him in that box for a year or two, what kind of condition would he be in?"

To which I say:

If you pump your puppy up with propofol after having given it lorazepam, midazelam.... and you leave the room and the puppy unattended to go talk to some skanks... come back, and find the puppy unresponsive, give it CPR on a bed of all places and lie to authorities when they question you about it... what kind of condition would he be in? He'd be dead, Flanny. Dead.

Anyone see his gf on Inside Edition? She said he will not admit fault and it wasn't supposed to be this way he was trying to help Michael but it fell apart and it fell all on him.

[h=1]Conrad Murray - Death threats for Conrad Murray [/h] 02 November 2012

Conrad Murray and his girlfriend Nicole Alvarez have reportedly been getting death threats over Michael Jackson's passing.

Conrad Murray and his girlfriend have been getting death threats.

The disgraced doctor - who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over the death of Michael Jackson and sentenced to four years in jail - and Nicole Alvarez claim they have been wrongly vilified over Michael's passing.

Nicole told 'Inside Edition': ''He was made the villain, and I was made the villainess...I was imprisoned in my home for two years.

''He was trying to clean up the mess, and it fell on him like he was the hot potato...He is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault.''

Nicole also claimed Conrad is finding his incarceration at Los Angeles County Men's Central prison tough.

She said: ''Living in jail is hell on Earth.''

However, his recent bid to be allowed serve the remainder of his term under house arrest was denied.

His lawyer, Valerie Wass said recently: ''The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest or electronic monitoring.''

Many lower risk criminals have been transferred to tagging schemes due to overcrowding in Los Angeles jails. While no reason was given for Dr. Murray's request being refused, he has previously been denied bail on account of his being assessed as a flight risk.

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/death-threats-for-conrad-murray_3354313

He still doesn´t believe it´s wrong for him to kill someone.
He´s still dangerous for society.

it wasn't supposed to be this way
It shouldn´t have happened.A doctor should look after his patients

Personally, I don't think Murray's lady is any better than him judging by the things she says. It made me sick when, in my opinion, she swept into that courtroom dressed up as if she was Cinderella going to the ball and acting grandiose on the stand while praising Murray. Seriously, I would think that Murray's lady would be disgusted that her man, being a doctor, had involuntarily killed his patient by being negligent. But I guess not. It's really disappointing the way some people try to make excuses for this guy.

Last edited:
She will support him as he is her cash cow thanks to the jacksons.she has nothing to lose. and a wannabe celeb thanks to her actions in court.

OK let's see. He is dying in jail; he has doo doo problems; his underwear is dirty; he wants to go home with a bracelet; he will write a book; Finally he is getting death threats and the girlfriend is imprisoned in her home for 2 years due to death threats. How did she get on the show--did they interview her in her imprisoned apt? Maybe since she is imprisoned at home she could serve her sentence with Muarry in the county jail. They both are imprisoned--it is sort of like "killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Another slow news day I see.

Anyone see his gf on Inside Edition? She said he will not admit fault and it wasn't supposed to be this way he was trying to help Michael but it fell apart and it fell all on him.

Dr. Conrad Murray's Girlfriend Continues To Stand By Him
Airdate: 11/02/2012
She's the girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray, the man convicted of killlng Michael Jackson.

Now, one year after the verdict that stunned the world, Nicole Alvarez is breaking her silence. In this INSIDE EDITION exclusive, Alvarez reveals startling new details about Murray's life behind bars.

INSIDE EDITION's Jim Moret said, "You are in love with one of the most hated men in America."

"He's lost a lot of weight, down about 25 pounds," said Alvarez.

Alvarez got worldwide attention when she testified at Murray's manslaughter trial in a revealing outfit, and it was this statement from her that raised a lot of eyebrows:

"As a professional actress, my daily duties consist of maintaining my instrument."

An attorney asked, "When you refer to an instrument, what are you referring to?"

"Myself. As an actor, your instrument is yourself," replied Alvarez.

"It was memorable and I'm sure you thought, 'What did I just say,' " said Moret.

"Yes," said Alvarez.

She met Dr. Murray in 2005 at a nightclub in Las Vegas and she says they quickly fell in love.

Moret asked, "Do you love Conrad Murray?"

"Absolutely," replied Alvarez.

"And you stood by him," said Moret.

"Yes."

Moret asked, "And continue to stand by him?"

"Yes," said Alvarez.

In March 2009, three months before Jackson died from a Propofol overdose, Alvarez gave birth to their son, Che.

"Where does your son think his dad is?" asked Moret.

She replied, "He believes he is working. He has asked me several times, 'Mom, where is poppy?'"

Murray, a cardiologist, was hired by Jackson to be his personal physician as he prepared to embark on his final concert tour.

Murray has been portrayed as a drug pusher but Alvarez says he actually did his best to get Jackson off drugs.

"He was trying to clean up the mess and it just fell. It fell on him. He was like the hot potato," said Alvarez.

At the trial, the prosecution portrayed Murray as a womanizer. It wasn't just Alvarez who took the stand. There was another girlfriend. Then another. And another. A total of four beautiful young women, including an exotic dancer.

Moret asked, "Did you feel betrayed at all when you saw these women come up and talk about their relationship with him?"

Alvarez sighed, "Initially, I did because I thought, 'What an idiot. What am I doing here? Why am I still standing here by your side?' "

This is the first time since the day the guilty verdict was read that Alvarez watched the video of that moment, and it was difficult for her to watch.

"That was awful. I can't even watch. I don't want to watch the rest," she said.

Murray was handcuffed and taken away to begin serving four years at Los Angeles' notorious Twin Towers Jail. He's being held in solitary confinement.

Each week, Alvarez is allowed three phone calls and two visits in person. INSIDE EDITION joined her today as she made her way to the jail.

Alvarez described her visit, saying, "I sit down at this window. It's a glass window. I try to get there after they have uncuffed him, because it can't stomach it."

Moret asked, "You put your hand to the glass?"

"Yeah, we'll put our hand up to the glass or he'll give me a hug and I give him a hug and we'll hug each other like this," said Alvarez.

Murray maintains his innocence, and Alvarez says he has no reason to apologize for his role in the death of Michael Jackson.

"He definitely is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault," she said.

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...-murrays-girlfriend-continues-to-stand-by-him

Death threats my pasty white british arse!. u think to highly of yourself nicole.time to find another o.a.p sugar daddy for your classy self! just another pathetic money making p.r stunt pandered to by the media.

it makes me sick that they are given a mouth peice from the media.how dare they complain. things will be all well and dandy for them in one year. Will it be the same for the kids or for us. two years for him and a life sentence for us.

Last edited:
Elusive I thought she was imprisoned at home due to death threats, so I am surprised she can visit Muarry 2 times a week. I guess she is not as afraid of the threats as she claims--who writes Nicole's script anyway, a fool?

She claims Muarry was trying to get Michael off drugs, and the foolish reporter did not ask her why Muarry gave Michael XYZ plus prof if he was trying to get Michael off the drugs. I just love these interviews where they allow people to talk trash and not question them on it, so the audience is left with the idea again that Michael was on drugs and needed Muarry's intervention.

And who was the one giving mj the benzos via i.v in the first place?? doh nicole. if mj needed weaning off benzos whos fault was that?!

Nicole can take several seats... Nobody cares about how Murray is doing behind bars.

At least this interview didn't get too much attention, only some fans are commenting it. I hope she realizes how irrelevant she is.

I can’t really understand why she keeps stand by such a man.
I don’t believe she loves him, so I ask why.
Well, I know it is not important and I’m not concerned, but … :blink:

it makes me sick that they are given a mouth peice from the media.how dare they complain. things will be all well and dandy for them in one year. Will it be the same for the kids or for us. two years for him and a life sentence for us.

I absolutely agree. Murray and Nicole will have the rest of their lives to be together if they choose after he gets out of jail. The people who loved and cared about Michael will never have him back. It makes me angry that we have to keep hearing Murray's camp talking like two years in jail is the end of the world for him while Michael's fans and his children have to deal with the pain of losing him every single day. It's just not right.

laeticia.fr;3733585 said:
I can’t really understand why she keeps stand by such a man.
I don’t believe she loves him, so I ask why.
Well, I know it is not important and I’m not concerned, but … :blink:

Personally, I think Nicole feels sorry for Murray because he probably told her the same "Poor me" stories that he told Flanagan and Chernoff in order to get them to represent him in court. I hate to say it. But sometimes I felt bad for those guys for having to defend Murray because they only had his word for everything that happened the day Michael died and Murray would say anything to make himself look good. But it is still such a shame that none of these people use their brains in light of the facts. And Nicole doesn't seem to mind very much that Murray was dating other women behind her back. So it's anybody's guess what he told her about that also.

Last edited:
Nicole is full of it. Murray isn't even divorced. She just wants limelight by any means because she loves attention and is self-absorbed. She can't wait to go with Murray on his "I'm out of jail and oh how I have suffered Tour".

Nicole is full of it. Murray isn't even divorced. She just wants limelight by any means because she loves attention and is self-absorbed. She can't wait to go with Murray on his "I'm out of jail and oh how I have suffered Tour".

Exactly, Muarry is not divorced from his wife, so how could the reporter ask her how she felt about the other women? This question needs to be directed to the wife, since Nicole is among the "other women." The reporter is acting as though Nicole is the wife. I feel Nicole knew Muarry was a womanizer, but was happy because she felt she was the main woman. Some women are like that. The only thing we can be thankful for is that the case did not bring her big leads in movies. Thank God.

The answer as to why shes standing by him is pretty obvious. this is a woman who has a kid with a man whos old enough to be her dad or heck grand dad.she prances about in court like its an audition.she one of many g.f's/baby mammas all the go at the same time yet seems to have no problem with it.

shes defending her cash cow. when he gets out theres the potential for millions and hours of t.v time.the chance for her to become famous.for all those auditions to finally pay off

Back