Dangerous 25th anniversary month long celebration thread.

To release unheard songs is a waste. After Bad 25 they know it.

To rerelease an original album? There would be no less complains from us, IMO. Nothing but negativity.

Off the Wall was very lovely and heartfelt rerelease, IMO, not so long ago. It was introduced well to the general public and even charted well without unheard music.

IMHO, the Estate has decided to break few rules and with no unheard songs on OTW and no Dangerous 25, they just broke that circle. I guess it was right.

I’m just waiting for the new year, for the new ideas for future projects whatever they will be.

Allusio;4173955 said:
To release unheard songs is a waste. After Bad 25 they know it.

To rerelease an original album? There would be no less complains from us, IMO. Nothing but negativity.

Off the Wall was very lovely and heartfelt rerelease, IMO, not so long ago. It was introduced well to the general public and even charted well without unheard music.

IMHO, the Estate has decided to break few rules and with no unheard songs on OTW and no Dangerous 25, they just broke that circle. I guess it was right.

I’m just waiting for the new year, for the new ideas for future projects whatever they will be.

what was wrong with the new tracks in Bad 25? I think Bad 25 was an amazing release with the exception of the lack of quality with Wembley show.

what was wrong with the new tracks in Bad 25? I think Bad 25 was an amazing release with the exception of the lack of quality with Wembley show.

Nothing wrong with them, only that they could be part of Xscape kind of project.
The target audience of which is not only fans.

Well, they should probably do just two previously unreleased songs instead of as many that were done for "Bad 25". Not including filling up couple of discs of demos, instrumentals, remixes, accapellas, maybe some other famous artists covering some tracks. Besides, remember. Anything can be re-released in the future.

Aw man, I thought that was specially made for Dangerous 25!! I don't have that Dangerous Short Films DVD so I hadn't seen it before :p

Still, I liked it!

Yeah that's a clever post. Just quoting it for future reference in case you try to edit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonderouzdj2;4174017 said:
By far how is this trolling because i copied & pasted information as do others here.

wonderouzdj2;4174017 said:
I will continue to copy & paste information,opinions or whatever. I can do wtf i want to do. I'm not hurting you or noone else here by sharing what you said.

You can freely “copy & paste” opinions from other users as long as you reference the appropriate users who originally expressed that opinion (as everyone does here).

Otherwise, what you write (or share) can be very confusing generally, apart from being of course very rude towards them.

Last edited:
mj_frenzy;4174168 said:
You can freely “copy & paste” opinions from other users as long as you reference the appropriate users who originally expressed that opinion (as everyone does here).

Otherwise, what you write (or share) can be very confusing generally, apart from being of course very rude towards them.

Yep, and it's also just common decency.

I cant get over the fact that Sony isnt releasing a 25 anniversary cd box edition of this great album.
I can only think that the reason is that BAD25 didnt sell well enough :(

Why is this ass of a person (HEAL) trolling....God ppl complain about me & i never did anything like this but no one here is saying anything. I don't understand!

I cant get over the fact that Sony isnt releasing a 25 anniversary cd box edition of this great album.
I can only think that the reason is that BAD25 didnt sell well enough :(

Well, yeah. That is the main reason.

Aw man, I thought that was specially made for Dangerous 25!! I don't have that Dangerous Short Films DVD so I hadn't seen it before :p

Still, I liked it!

Great DVD. My favourite. You should definitely buy it and check it out.

Who in the hell is saying that "Bad 25" did not "sell enough"?! I know people like to repeat that a bunch like a bunch of parrots but that does not make it so! Even if it did that does not mean that "Dangerous 25" in a physical form could not happen!

^^

Get over it. It's done. Not happening.

Unfortunately we gotta move on.

WHO said this, when, and where do you or anyone get this information?!

280567c4ff22781970565e82d2fb11e8.gif
Lol i have a habit?
d0135d5d411ee3fe56789ba18212cc9e.jpg
By far how is this trolling because i copied & pasted information as do others here. You think i care about your baby rant. If anything i was spreading what you said while you do all that complaining...trolling though? That's funny to me. You all have the most sensitive souls I've ever seen. You let something like this really get you in your feelings & upset. Calm down...its not that serious. It's just a forum that obviously ppl here come to argue or choke a person. I will continue to copy & paste information,opinions or whatever. I can do wtf i want to do. I'm not hurting you or noone else here by sharing what you said. I'm not gonna lose any slp because of your uptight over opinionated ass. Dude if me spreading the word concerning my idol bothers you that much on a scale.... idgad but 1 thing u need to do is
4cede861115963ef111c4ad8e030cbcd.gif

Errrrr!!! no you can't..... if the member politely asks you not to then as community member wanting to uphold the good tone of the board (which I doooo!!! know you want) will oblige and refrain from such actions in the future. To not then means I become involved as the overall tone and enjoyment of my creation fails, so I will ask you politely to refrain from such again, I really do not want to be coming back here should this simple request go unheard.

Back