Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

• Love It

Votes: 246 62.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 149 37.7%

• Total voters
I didn't vote... on the one hand I love it... he's so sexy, but on the other... :giggle: I need a Not sure option! :D

Who else would wear a piece of clothing that so uniquely displaying the best of the best, back and front?

I bet that thing looked REALLY amazing up-close. I remember one behind the scenes clip were he's showing some backstage corridor- now THAT was a scenic view! I was secretly cursing Mr. Jackson out for ruining me for the beauty of every other male currently on this planet. I briefly worshipped him in that outfit, I got why he chose that thing- it showcased his pretty much perfect proportions, job well done, lol.

The Dangerous tour leotard is like a guilty pleasure that is immensely pleasurable to look at- you just want to make sure your mother isn't present while you're staring at his, ahem, thong. :rofl::rofl:

The thong, like some things Michael pulled off, is an interesting example of Michael "totally going there", that's why he's MJ.

Last edited:
I like it when he's wearing a jacket over it like in Jam, but not without the jacket.

Well, I'm not crazy about it, that's for sure.. -_- But I don't care what he's wearing, cause I'm not concentrating on the outfit anyway.. :shifty: :D

Voted for hate it, though I don't really hate it. Can't say I love it either though. It's one of my least favourite tour outfits.

I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it either. It looks OK on him, although I prefer the outfits for Bad (especially 2nd leg!) and HIStory tour.

I love it! Front, back, top, bottom, with or without the jacket. It's one of those outfits that only Michael could wear and look fabulous!

Hated it. The outfits on the DWT were uninspired compared to the amazing wardrobe on Bad. Let's not even dwell into HWT.

At least with TII we were getting some amazing fits.

I was surprised when I watched it for the first time. and I didn't like that wear.
But I love this wear now.
It is only Michael to look good with this outfit ;)

What a controversial piece of clothing this leotard :lol:
I love it. I like pretty much all of his outfits except maybe blue pants that he wears during Workin' Day And Night, it looks like a ski outfit :lol:

Last edited:
No, I don't like it. Gold pants anyday, or the Bad silver outfit. But the gold leotard, no.

I don't really hate it but I am also not so fond of it. But MJ can look good in anything. I prefer the Bad tour costume though.

Indeed, it's actually what people wear in fencing:

fencing1.jpg

I don't particularly like the back side of it LOL.. sometimes the front bothers me too. It's not my fave, definitely. I rather see him wearing the infamous gold pants :hysterical: or just tight black pants and a white sweaty shirt :shifty: Like some of you have mentioned, I'm just a sucker for buckles and belts, so the BAD tour costume (s) are amongst my faves :girl_sigh:

I must admit i didn't really go that much on it at first, but then you realise anything mj does is alright with me, lol

I hate it. I don't think it looks good at all. The thing I hate the most isn't the actual leotard, but the gold color, which looks very ugly in my humble opinion. If he wore the black leotard that he is wearing in the below picture, I would have loved the leotard, because he looks good wearing the black leotard. But the gold leotard is ugly and a massive fashion disaster.

Dangerous-Photo-Shoot-dangerous-era-28588318-331-500.jpg

Not a fan at first, because it was gold lol. I very much prefer the black one, but I'm quite okay with it now.

I was a bit ambivalent about it in the nineties, but I eventually came to love it, over time.
The more beautiful photos I saw of Michael wearing it, the more I enjoyed looking at it.
So, basically, it grew on me. Lol. I think it highlights all the best aspects of his body.

Some of my favourite photos, from my collection:

5)

109.jpg

4)

02.jpg

3)

148.jpg

2)

011-2.jpg

1)

hott.jpg

Back