Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

• Love It

Votes: 246 62.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 149 37.7%

• Total voters
he's the only man in the world who can look hella sexy wearing that leotard :wild:
ohh.gif

I think the top is really cool... but then you get to the thong erea and... yeah I'm not a fan :p

Black pants and straps. yes yes YES

Leotard. Conclusive proof people had a hard time being honest to Michael's face.

LOOL!! omg THAT.IS.HILARIOUS!!! :lmao: :lmao:

yea the thong's hot ONLY on Michael Sexy Jackson. He's the only one that can pull off a thong over black high water pants and shiny gold pants with a matching top...THE ONLY MAN.

I LUV Michael in the leotard!! ...he is the only one who can pull it off!! So SEXY :wild:

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :heart: He looks so hot in it, sexy & cute all at the same time. Yeah really no-one else could pull that outfit off. No way!

I went to the exhibition the other day and saw it & i couldnt stop staring at it. Gorgeous! :)

It wasn't a leotard!!!!

lol it was an outfit people use(d) in the sport of fencing and Michael liked it! hahaha

I remember reading that Mike once wore the Dangerous tour costume without the thong in the back and it looked alot better

Love it!!!! But he can pull anything off ,and the leotard looks amazing on him ,on anyone else it would be horrendous!! he he

I don't really understand it, but it's Michael, so I love it. :)

I LOVE IT!!!! However, I have to say that I prefer the legendary gold pants.... :naughty:

I love it.

First, it startled me, and then it looked like baby romper. Now, he looks so cute!!!!!

I have to say I don't like the leotard, but I have to admint he looks damn good in it :wild: But,....Gold,..beeaaauttiifull Gold Pantsss :swoon: :woohoo: :dropdead:
AND I reeeally like him in jeans..mmmm :pleased: :stretcher:
..yup,.lets just say he can pull anything off,

Only he was able to pull it off.
I remember seeing it for the first time and I was like ''What the f_ Michael?:eek::blink: :bugeyed'', but then when I got used to it I was more like '' oh Michael you nasty :woohoo:...''

Back