Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

Dangerous Tour Leotard - Love it or hate it

• Love It

Votes: 246 62.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 149 37.7%

• Total voters
Only he was able to pull it off.
I remember seeing it for the first time and I was like ''What the f_ Michael?:eek::blink: :bugeyed'', but then when I got used to it I was more like '' oh Michael you nasty :woohoo:...''

lol!!!

MJ-Gold-leotard.jpg

i love it

I loved it. It was different and unique and he looked good in it. It showed off the lines of his body. I did not stare at it or get distracted at it because usually I concentrate more on his face when he performs and then his moves. I would not expect him to wear something similar to Bad or History tours. One of the reason I love Michael is because he does different things and is innovative. Therefore, I would not expect him to go back to a former, explored costume idea. I loved it and I love Gold Pants Too--both for different reasons.

I don't love it or hate it. I'm "meh" about it and I always will be.

I love it....but only on MJ. No one else could pull that off.
Although, the back of it looked rather uncomfortable....major wedgie!! :lol:

love it! it's next to the Bad tour outfit for tops in my (male) eyes

I remember back in the 90's when I was a kid I thought what's with the back part, but now I don't mind ;)

Love it! it'd look ridiculous on any other man....even a woman....but Michael, as always, can pull anything off!

I like it. It would be better without the thong, though. xD

The HIStory outfit is, by far, the coolest one. In my opinion, anyway.

. I just explane it is very simular to a traditional fencing uniforml

pistol%20grips%20Ebay%20022.jpg

I just say it was influenced from it etc.. people just don't care.. lol!

Yeah, it remember me a fencing uniform! hahahaha

I love it. The only strange thing is the ''back-down''. hahahaha But still is funny.

I don't think it suits him at all, it isn't his style or anything. I think it was supposed to be worn under the trousers, like the bad tour jacket, that has a thongy bit just so it dont come untucked.

I'm sorry I know it's mean to say this but whenever I see the thong I just want to cover my face and giggle madly in embarrassment, it's not a great outfit in my opinion. So I'm afraid I went with "hate it" (sorry to the people who love it!)

Back