Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -- Going To Court for Custody

Re: Debbie Rowe I'm Going to Court To Get Michael Jackson's Kids TMZ

'Fact is Rowe hasn't asked the estate for money' - Good job because she wouldn't get any, what could she have asked the estate to pay for? Are we supposed to hold her in high esteem because no money changed hands when she decided not to fight Katherine?

Money did change hands when she agreed not to fight Katherine for custody. Upon Michael's death her alimony was suppose to stop, Katherine and the Estate agreed to let it continue (I believe it continues until Paris turns 18).

^^^^ Really? I heard the opposite, there was a big deal in the press that no money changed hands. I hadn't heard anything about alimony.

It's funny, right after MJ died Schaffel was running around to the media saying Debbie was going for custody and saying stuff like this, which I never believed she was, and of course she didn't. And now Marc is back in the picture again and this same story resurfaces? I don't like the Jackson's and I am worried about the kids, but I'd be a lot more worried about them if they were with her and Marc. Are they trying to get money or something? This whole situation is extremely odd.

All these f...... up ppl playing games and not giving a dam about the kids. they are all a bunch of nut jobs. without mj those kids are surrounded by parasites with agendas

Where was this concern for the kids when Michaeldied? Where was this concern for thekids when Katherine signed them to Howard Mann? Where was this concern for the kids when their grandmother waskidnapped? Where was this concern forthe kids when Paris tried to kill herself? You know what I suspect is going on? I think someone has not talked to Parisin a while and is acting out because of it

I have a feeling that there is going to be another media trash-fest about Michael if Debbie gets the kids. And especially if she's going to marry Schaffel.

Its funny to me that Debbie has said in the past that she is a private person and doesn't like to be in the spotlight, but yet all of a sudden you see pictues of her on Facebook and talking to people in the media? Yep! I'd say shes creepy!

Money did change hands when she agreed not to fight Katherine for custody. Upon Michael's death her alimony was suppose to stop, Katherine and the Estate agreed to let it continue (I believe it continues until Paris turns 18).

No, the alimony stopped in 2008. The estate doesn't give her anything and never has.

If there is any truth to this I don't see this going anywhere.

Its time people surrounding these kids stop seeing dollar signs when they look at them and just do what their dad Michael did for them and that was to love them unconditionally!

There was a time I thought Debbie was the lesser of two evils but right about now I don't care to give anybody who was around Michael the benefit of the doubt!

Btw.....TMZ has printed a response from the Jackson brothers

Last edited:
Another one shows their true colors. The kids I believe are not going anywhere. By the way, if there is a problem than Michael also picked Diana Ross as guardian for his children not her. The kids have said more than once that they are happy with TJ and Katherine as their guardians.

Can you prove what you say? Debbie is the Mother of Prince and Paris and the ex-wife of Michael Jackson. She was not a surrogate, so please don't start in on that myth. It is reasonable to just wait and see what happens, and also, how this whole thing came about.

A mother is not only the one who conceives you and gives birth, many ones can do that, a mother raises and takes care of you. Deborah didn't do any of it, calling her mother of Prince and Paris is giving her too much credit, Michael truly was their father and mother, she was an egg donor.

Here is the brothers response. Better to copy it here than lots of clicks to TMZ.

JACKSON BROTHERS
DEBBIE ROWE ALREADY ABANDONED HER KIDS ONCE
4/11/2014 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
Michael Jackson's brothers are refusing to allow Debbie Rowe to wrestle guardianship of Prince and Paris from the kids' grandma -- at least if they can help it -- telling TMZ, Debbie abandoned her kids for cash after they were born ... and hasn't cared about them since.

Tito, Randy, Jermaine, and Jackie tell us, "[The children] are well loved and well taken care of. We are quite taken back [sic] that Ms. Rowe has decided now to enter their lives, after she abandoned her children many years ago for money."

The brothers are referring to Debbie agreeing to give MJ full custody of Prince and Paris after giving birth to them ... in exchange for a lump sum of money.

The brothers insist the Jackson family -- Katherine included -- wants only the best for Prince and Paris, adding, "Our only desire is to see our niece and nephews continue to go on with happy, healthy and safe lives. We will do everything and anything with in our power to help make that happen."

As we reported, Rowe will file legal docs asking the judge to appoint her guardian so she can move the children to her ranch in Palmdale CA, where she has a business raising and breeding horses.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2ycpGVspi

I don't know what is going on but if I was her I would not want to mess with Prince.

Prince Jackson will be 18 in less than a year. Why would Debbie want custody of him? Besides, Debbie Rowe has the reputation of swearing like a sailor all the time. Why would she think she was a good influence in that regard, claiming Prince Jackson swears because no one tells him not to!

iH1dYIr-360.jpg

This whole thing is just a sad publicity stunt orchestrated by a lunatic.

Tito, Randy, Jermaine, and Jackie tell us, "[The children] are well loved and well taken care of. We are quite taken back [sic] that Ms. Rowe has decided now to enter their lives, after she abandoned her children many years ago for money."

Translation: Those kids pay our bills. so we, the jacksons, will hang on to them for as long as possible.

As you can see both sides are competing to be the kids best friends. after all the kids hold all the cash.

seriously, between the jacksons and debbie, I don't know who is the worst? you be the judge.

Last edited:
I don't know what to think of this. The kids need help and out of grannies house but will Debbie do right by them? Also will Prince be willing to move? The truth is that MJ's kids deserve better than Jermaine, Debbie, KJ, TJ and all the other adults around them that claim they care.

^^About the brothers response: When Jermaine and some of the brothers took away Katherine and did not tell the kids, wasn't he thinking of the kids happiness then? Love the way all of a sudden they realize the kids are happy with Katherine and they want the best for the children.

I'm not surprised by these developments, because I have never trusted Debbie Rowe.
We know for fact that Michael Jackson did not want Debbie Rowe to be the guardian of his children.
I believe Marc and Debbie are trying to get another monetary settlement from the Michael Jackson Estate.

Last edited:
If this is true, then what the hell? First she gets engaged to a guy who trashed him, and now this. Now even Debbie seems to be betraying Michael. :(

I don't believe she is going for custody at all, she doesn't want them and she knows she has zero chance of getting them. I'm betting this "source" is Marc Schaffel, right after MJ died, he ran to the tabs with this exact same story, and of course Debbie had no intention of getting custody of them then, but she was fine with him running around saying so. Recently I noticed Marc hadn't been hanging around Debbie for awhile, so I thought she finally kicked him to the curb, but then a few weeks ago that engagement story came out, and I just knew they were up to something, and obviously they are, don't know what, but they are after something.

This whole thing is just a sad publicity stunt orchestrated by a lunatic.

Translation: Those kids pay our bills. so we, the jacksons, will hang on to them for as long as possible.

As you can see both sides are competing to be the kids best friends. after all the kids hold all the cash.

seriously, between the jacksons and debbie, I don't know who is the worst?
you be the judge.

exactly. the irony of the jacksons talking about this. the kids are surrounded by vultures on all sides

Back