dewey is in the HOT SEAT!

Re: msdeweydiva is in the HOT SEAT!

Ummmm...a cozy for my Xscape CD. :laugh: I'm kidding. How about a scarf or pair of socks for you?

Postscript: :secret: In real life, I don't know how to knit, even though I'd love to learn.

Last edited:

Ummmm...a cozy for my Xscape CD. :laugh: I'm kidding. How about a scarf or pair of socks for you?

Postscript: :secret: In real life, I don't know how to knit, even though I'd love to learn.

Yeah, keep him nice and warm hey :wub:

A scarf would be nice and oh, I just only recently learnt how to knit :blush:

10i5s9v.jpg

For you. Michael wearing a Burberry scarf. :D

They're very nice, but I haven't much use for them in Florida. :sun:

Those 'auto correct fail' screen captures have me crying, because I'm laughing hysterically. Here's a clean version...

15xons5.jpg

:hysterical:

Hello there :huggy:

How's you xx

What is your favourite time of year ?

Which is your favourite animal ?

Do you have a favourite perfume ?

What's your most fondest ever memory ?

Hello there :huggy:

How's you xx

What is your favourite time of year ?

Which is your favourite animal ?

Do you have a favourite perfume ?

What's your most fondest ever memory ?

:hiya:

I'm just Jim Dandelions! My favorite time of year is springtime, I love cats, my favorite perfume is an old Giorgio fragrance called RED, and my fondest memories are when I had my two sons. :heart:

:hiya:

I'm just Jim Dandelions! My favorite time of year is springtime, I love cats, my favorite perfume is an old Giorgio fragrance called RED, and my fondest memories are when I had my two sons. :heart:

:huggy: I'm glad your Dandelions (that's a cute saying I like that :)) and im glad you are ok xxx such lovely answers :huggy: xxx

Hello :hiya: how are you :huggy:

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be ?

Whats your favourite all time song ever ?

Do a have a favourite item that you just can't live without ?

What's the most funniest thing that has ever happened to you ?

Hello :hiya: how are you :huggy:

If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be ?

Whats your favourite all time song ever ?

Do a have a favourite item that you just can't live without ?

What's the most funniest thing that has ever happened to you ?

I'm doing well, today, thank you. :D

I'd love to visit Switzerland someday. I've never been outside of the United States. Then maybe Michael places in California like Neverland and Holly Terrace, and... Paris.

Non Michael song...maybe I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe. I had that as my ringtone for awhile. It's very hard for me to pick favorite songs. So many good ones.

I love my chair at home. It's big and comfy. I'm kinda like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory when someone sits in it. :laugh:

Uhhh. Funniest thing? :thinking: I was patted down like a criminal while at the airport in 2007, on my way to Las Vegas, because the barrette in my hair set off the alarm and I refused to unfasten it. It's funny now, but at the time I wasn't amused.

:jump:

I'm doing well, today, thank you. :D

I'd love to visit Switzerland someday. I've never been outside of the United States. Then maybe Michael places in California like Neverland and Holly Terrace, and... Paris.

Non Michael song...maybe I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe. I had that as my ringtone for awhile. It's very hard for me to pick favorite songs. So many good ones.

I love my chair at home. It's big and comfy. I'm kinda like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory when someone sits in it. :laugh:

Uhhh. Funniest thing? :thinking: I was patted down like a criminal while at the airport in 2007, on my way to Las Vegas, because the barrette in my hair set off the alarm and I refused to unfasten it. It's funny now, but at the time I wasn't amused.

:jump:

Hiya darling :huggy: I'm glad your fine :) , and feeling a bit better now I hope :) xx

Oh great answers :yes:

Switzerland ....oh so beautiful I'd love to go there too :yes: .....:bugeyed the pat down !!!!!!! Oh my u poor thing .. I love the Sheldon answer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you always make me giggle :laugh:that's funny !!!!!

hey there!

here's some questions for ya :D

- if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- whats your favourite album of MJ's?
- whats your favourite thing to do on a summers day?
- do you have a favourite season?

:bye: :huggy:

:hiya: @MJ_Rocks My World

I would travel to Europe, for sure. Switzerland especially. :yes:
I love the Immortal CD because it has a little bit of everything MJ. And Xscape is truly wonderful. :wub:
I love to go to the beach, even if it's nothing more than sitting under an umbrella and watching the ocean.
My favorite season is duck season. No. Rabbit season. No. :laugh: I'm kidding. I like Spring because it's so pretty.

:toy:

Hello :ciao:how's you :huggy:

Do you have a hobby ?

Are you into sports Of Any kind ?

If you could go on a secret adventure where would you go ?

Hello :ciao:how's you :huggy:

Do you have a hobby ?

Are you into sports Of Any kind ?

If you could go on a secret adventure where would you go ?

:hiya: love!

Researching Michael is my current hobby, but I also love doing needlework, like cross stitch.

I don't play sports, but I'm a fan of the NBA. I enjoy watching pro basketball. :basketball:

Secret adventure? Hmmm. I'd love to have access to the libraries/archives of the Vatican. Not sure if that's adventurous, though. :laugh:

:piano:

:hiya: love!

Researching Michael is my current hobby, but I also love doing needlework, like cross stitch.

I don't play sports, but I'm a fan of the NBA. I enjoy watching pro basketball. :basketball:

Secret adventure? Hmmm. I'd love to have access to the libraries/archives of the Vatican. Not sure if that's adventurous, though. :laugh:

:piano:

Hello darling :hiya:

Really interesting answers :yes: I'm loving your hobby :heart: it ROCKS !!!!! I love that too :) thanks for your answers :heart: xxxx :huggy:

:accordian:

Last edited:

Hello :ciao: how's u :D

What did you do for the 4th July :)

What are your favourite clothes ?

What is your favourite animal ?

What is your most funniest joke that you tell ? Xxxx

Hello my lovely UK friend!

I helped my 10 year old construct a windmill out of toothpicks! We're still working on it, but it will look like this:

mtpa1e.jpg

I love wearing jeans and a t-shirt mostly:

34qn1qg.jpg

My favorite animal is the felis domesticus:

2z53i8n.jpg

Funniest joke? I don't know if I have one. (Hey, a Priest and a Rabbi walked into a bar!) :laugh:

Hello my lovely UK friend!

I helped my 10 year old construct a windmill out of toothpicks! We're still working on it, but it will look like this:

mtpa1e.jpg

I love wearing jeans and a t-shirt mostly:

34qn1qg.jpg

My favorite animal is the felis domesticus:

2z53i8n.jpg

Funniest joke? I don't know if I have one. (Hey, a Priest and a Rabbi walked into a bar!) :laugh:

Awwww :huggy: bless you , thankyou :huggy:

Cool !!!! I love building things with my son too , what a lovely way to spend the day :yes: :heart:
Loving your choice of clothes, really nice :yes: , cats are the most beautiful creatures I agree :heart:

WOW, that is creative :clapping:

Are you currently doing a creative project?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

What's your weather like now?

Yeah, cats are beautiful hey :wub: Do you have a 'felis domesticus'' living with you now?

:hiya: Daryll! :hug:

Why yes, I'm putting together an "Owl Treat Bag" for a craft program for kids at my library next Wednesday. They look like this:

20jn0r8.jpg

{And, we glued all the toothpick parts together for the windmill only to have it fail big time when putting it all together. Still, it was a nice time with my sweet boy.}

Uh, no plans for the weekend. I'm at work as I type this, on lunch break. Might go clothes shopping tomorrow. Maybe. Not sure.

Weather here is currently wet and rainy. :umbrella:

I do not have a kitty because my husband and son are very allergic to them. But I did have a pretty little cat name Lacey Mae when I lived at home with my parents years ago. I like to think Michael and she are good friends now. :D

Aww, those owl treat bags are so cute. :wub:

What is your favorite bird? :lol:

Hmmm, karom. Never really thought about a favorite bird before. Maybe peacocks because of their feathers. Hummingbirds. White swans. Raptors are gorgeous. Red cardinals. The symbolism of the mockingbird...

I can't decide! :laugh:

I like asking random questions. :D

Do you like jigsaw puzzles?

Yes! I would help my Dad put together huge puzzles when I was a kid. And, I'm currently trying to finish a 4D New York City puzzle that has me stumped at the moment.

Back