dewey is in the HOT SEAT!

Re: msdeweydiva is in the HOT SEAT!

Cool. I love jigsaws as well. I just finished a huge 3000 piece one I've been working on forever. It was really challenging because most of it was just sky and forest. :lol:

Yes! I would help my Dad put together huge puzzles when I was a kid. And, I'm currently trying to finish a 4D New York City puzzle that has me stumped at the moment.

4D? How does it look like then :unsure:

Do you also like word puzzles and other games?

:hiya: I prefer quiet, but listening to music wouldn't bother me too much. :chillin:

Wow, this thread has been dark and dusty for a while. Did you hear the echo? :laugh:

:hiya: I prefer quiet, but listening to music wouldn't bother me too much. :chillin:

Wow, this thread has been dark and dusty for a while. Did you hear the echo? :laugh:

OMG, the echo was eardeafening :eek: So, what did you say? :lol:

Anyway, I'm 'defrosting' the HOTseat now :cheeky: Picking up where we left, right?

So, what kind of Music do you prefer to listen to while doing the puzzles?

Anything Michael of course. MjTunes. Then usually iTunes Radio Weekly Top 50 - Pop or my local Christian radio station.

:bugeyed MJ Tunes? :blink: I think we need to fix that :bugeyed :lol:

We do have our very own Michael Jackson radio here at MJJCommunity though.

We have the radio:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/radio

That plays 24 hours Michael Jackson from J5 to NOW plus some special stuff.

and we have #MJFamNOW

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/mjfam-now
that is our state of the art chatroom + MJJCommunity Radio :cheeky:

Sowwy, I just had to tell yé :pirate:

On topic now!
Have any fave MJ era you like to listen to?
What other music than MJ you like to listen to?

Oh dear. :blush: I didn't mean to dis all the cool stuff we have for fans right here. :lol:

Uh, I really, really love Michael's voice during the 80s, but I'll happily listen to him in any era. :heart:

And, if it's not Jacksons music, I'm usually listening to Contemporary Christian and Christian hip hop.

Oh dear. :blush: I didn't mean to dis all the cool stuff we have for fans right here. :lol:

Uh, I really, really love Michael's voice during the 80s, but I'll happily listen to him in any era. :heart:

And, if it's not Jacksons music, I'm usually listening to Contemporary Christian and Christian hip hop.

I was kidding :lol: I admit I listen to another radio station too but NOT that one you mentioned. :cheeky:

Any fave artists beside Michael then?

It's hard for me to pick another fave...

I do like Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Meghan Trainor (sassy!), Lenny Kravitz, Harry Connick, Jr, Billy Joel, Lecrae, Steven Curtis Chapman, Third Day... lots of others.

Can you do an English accent? :lol:

Only when I sat "arry Pottah" and' "little metal bottle caps" :lol:

I need to post the Shakespearean version of the song, Baby Got Back. It's hilarious.

:rofl:

Do you like Harry Potter? Since you mentioned it. :lol:

Yes luv, I 'ave enjoyed all the Pottah books. 'aven't seen the movies.

:lol: You haven't missed that much. The first few movies are pretty cool, but the books are much better. :yes:

Only when I sat "arry Pottah" and' "little metal bottle caps" :lol:

I need to post the Shakespearean version of the song, Baby Got Back. It's hilarious.

Please gives us the link of that video you mentioned. I love the British accent :D

Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't more specific. It's an actual Shakespearean poem using medieval words/language instead of the actual lyrics to the song. Try this link: http://popsonnet.tumblr.com/

:D

I've read many books by Carl Hiaasen because he makes me laugh, even though he can be a bit raunchy at times. I do like reading historical fiction, Christian fiction, and popular 'young adult' books. I just read a book by Tosca Lee that I LOVED called Iscariot. I'm on Good Reads if you'd like to add me. :cheeky:

I've read many books by Carl Hiaasen because he makes me laugh, even though he can be a bit raunchy at times. I do like reading historical fiction, Christian fiction, and popular 'young adult' books. I just read a book by Tosca Lee that I LOVED called Iscariot. I'm on Good Reads if you'd like to add me. :cheeky:

Hmmm, I love "young adult" books. They have the BEST plots in them.

Yeash, I'm on good reads too :blush: but OMG, I need to check in again, been ages though!

How cold is it there where you live?

Its freezing here :ph34r:

It's cloudy and a very mild 77 degrees Fahrenheit. Not cold at all in Florida right now.

Is it ever cold in Florida? :lol:

Surprisingly, it can be! :yes: As low as the 20s sometimes. I was born in Indiana and I've been in Florida for 30+ years, and it's lovely to have cold weather here, even for a short time.

That's cute. Here it gets down to 5 F. Sometimes even lower. :lol:

Surprisingly, it can be! :yes: As low as the 20s sometimes. I was born in Indiana and I've been in Florida for 30+ years, and it's lovely to have cold weather here, even for a short time.

WOW, you're from Indiana :D

So, the obvious question would be how HOT can it get there?

It's freezing here right now and I feel like a popsicle :lol:

OMG, over 100 degrees, triple digits! You feel like you're melting. :sun:

Carley love! I'm just Jim Dandelions. :hug:

Back