[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

This makes me sick. After Wade went for years defending Michael even after his death and then Wade starts talking trash like this and trying to justify it by claiming "repressed memory". It's disgusting and pathetic. I still can't believe he's doing this.

Last edited:

Desperation much? Estate is not being "cooperative", so the next step is to go public with his sob story?
And im liking the replies on tmz on this article, btw :)

I cannot find any news on the Internet about the Today show either, but please don't forget Tom Mesereau on the king Jordan radio show tonight! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan-king/2013/05/15/tom-meserau-defends-michael-jackson

I know this won't have the same impact as a TV show, but at least it will give us sound arguments and a voice of reason!

And I'd like to say to "djlf", I can feel your pain, I feel exactly the same way as you do. I am also soon in my 40s, two kids and a huge fan who has read so much about MJ. And now this?? I cannot comprehend it... Why?? I am not completely buying to money motive... There must be sth more to it...? ;-(

not to mention the whole cirque thing. There are plenty of explanations as to why he came up with this cr*p.
Right now, the only place where this story is talked about is on here. People are making a mocker out of Wade. he can talk all he wants. He is only going to make himself look worst. He went to court and DEFENDED MJ in COURT and passed a CROSS EXAMINE and ZOnen was letting up and Wade held his ground and Wade continue to defend MJ. MJ is dead and not hear to defend himself and anyone can say what they want at this point. That is how MOST FOLKS will look at this. Right now, MJ fans and TMZ is talking about Wade. Everyone else do not care it seems and think it is BS.

Right now, the only place where this story is talked about is on here. People are making a mocker out of Wade. he can talk all he wants. He is only going to make himself look worst. He went to court and DEFENDED MJ in COURT and passed a CROSS EXAMINE and ZOnen was letting up and Wade held his ground and Wade continue to defend MJ. MJ is dead and not hear to defend himself and anyone can say what they want at this point. That is how MOST FOLKS will look at this. Right now, MJ fans and TMZ is talking about Wade. Everyone else do not care it seems and think it is BS.

That's why he's doing an interview. He wasn't getting the attention he was hoping to get when the story first surfaced.

....and to get money of course.

Desperation much? Estate is not being "cooperative", so the next step is to go public with his sob story?
And im liking the replies on tmz on this article, btw :)
And that is how it is all over. The only people who are believing Wade are MJ haters (and that does not seem to be too many). DJ were making fun of Wade. As one said, "MJ is dead and anyone can make a claim. Maybe I will make a claim" said the DJ? I think people are fed up with MJ being accused. People seen MJ was more investigated than a serial killer and they still had nothing on MJ and folks involved are always liars and changing their stories, going after money, etc. SOrry but the crying wolf is over when bothing MJ.

That's why he's doing an interview. He wasn't getting the attention he was hoping to get when the story first surfaced.

....and to get money of course.
The only place I see is TMZ. I do not see no TOday show doing no interview with Wade. Time will tell. If so, I am still not worried about it. Doing the today show will only prove the point even more. WADE WANTS MONEY for his lies.

This makes me sick. After Wade went for years defending Michael even after his death and then Wade starts talking trash like this. I still can't believe it.
HOney, when it comes to $$$$$$$$$$$, I put nothing pass no one. SOme people have killed their own mother for money. We live in a sick world. Look how many people are in prison for crimes they did not do. Luckly MJ had the money to fight against his liars.

Seeing that video of him in the airport made me feel sick. How can he be smiling, doing the victory sign and other hand gestures to the cameras like he's on some damn red carpet?! YOU JUST ACCUSED YOUR LONG TIME NOW DECEASED FRIEND OF MOLESTING YOU! I'm SO angry right now! How can he do this? It's so obvious that he's lying. If it was true he wouldn't act that way in the airport nor would he be doing tv interviews about it.

Is he getting paid to be on the Today Show? Is there any way we can find out if he is?

Seeing that video of him in the airport made me feel sick. How can he be smiling, doing the victory sign and other hand gestures to the cameras like he's on some damn red carpet?! YOU JUST ACCUSED YOUR LONG TIME NOW DECEASED FRIEND OF MOLESTING YOU! I'm SO angry right now! How can he do this? It's so obvious that he's lying. If it was true he wouldn't act that way in the airport nor would he be doing tv interviews about it.

Is he getting paid to be on the Today Show? Is there any way we can find out if he is?
I do not see where he is on the Today show.

Court should not be paying attention to media and public opinion.

There's a system in place which works generally very well.

This judge is not a person to allow or deny a claim due to "public opinion". (so is every other judge). They are bound by the law and the rules.
I think the jurors in high profile cases do not give a two cent what the public thinks. THey go by facts. I think that has been proven over and over.

So because the estate is in probate, even if the executors wanted to pay this wade to go away, they couldn't could they? They aren't allowed to settle a case out of court unless it has judge approval and therefore semi-public. The lawyer for wade knows this presumably, so what is their game in going to the court of public opinion in doing media interviews? It won't have an effect on forcing money from mj estate as the executors haven't got that power.

A man recovering from the trauma of suddenly dredging up 7yrs worth of memories of sexual abuse from his mentor/family friend/inspiration for his career, going on a busy morning news prog to talk about it is just bizarre. If it's not to force the executors to do something, then i see it like sneddon's casting call for victims at the 03 press conf, wade and his lawyer realise they need more victims to come forward to give his claim credence so that's why he's going public. I bet they'll be aware of the saville inquiry in the uk.
No the estate does NOT need to settle. That was where MJ made the mistake in 1993. They just have to weight it out if it goes to court. I do not think it will go even Jermaine could testify how Wade helped him with his book. Again, I think Wade was hoping to make a claim, get a pay out, and move. MJ is dead he is not missing nothing. That is how some folks like Wade think. It is just like when a family member dies, the one you thought would be good starts to show their @$$ before the Will is read.

Last edited:

It was announced on the Today Show today according to those who watched it.
Well, it can not be much, the TOday show does not have it posted yet. Again, if he does the Today show, That will ONLY prove the case he is liar even more. And look AEG trial is still going on. hmmmmmmm. Even Stevie WOnder can see through this. This was like Dr. COnrad Murray doing the interview with CNN and TOday show. It made him look WORST and again, most of the public made a mockery over Murray. YOU killed a man IDOIT.

Last edited:

No the estate does NOT need to settle. That was where MJ made the mistake in 1993.

just to ask; i read that MJ didnt want to settle, he wanted a trial to clear his name. Is it true that the settlement was done behind his back? (and his insurance company paid, so MJ technically never paid Chandler anything, right?)

they only reason he is going public is to scare the estate into settling

And he doing the peace sign which is MJ siguature move. LOL. I can not help but laugh to keep from crying. Idoit. He must take up for a nut.

Exactly. But The estate does NOT need to settle. Let it ride out.

can they settle without a judge interferring? They're still in probate...?

just to ask; i read that MJ didnt want to settle, he wanted a trial to clear his name. Is it true that the settlement was done behind his back? (and his insurance company paid, so MJ technically never paid Chandler anything, right?)

And JOhnnie Cochran said HE wanted MJ to settle. It was JOhnnie Cochran doing.

can they settle without a judge interferring? They're still in probate...?
If they come to an agreement. Yes, at least that is done in Georgia. But again,they need to let this ride out. DO NOT SETTLE. It will look bad.

Wade Robson WILL have his day in court in his attempt to prove he was molested by Michael Jackson ... even if he's shut down by the Michael Jackson Estate.

TMZ has learned ... Robson has filed a civil lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court ... and it has nothing to do with his creditor's claim against the Estate. We broke the story ... Robson has belatedly filed his creditor's claim, alleging MJ molested him between the ages of 7 and 14.

Robson may get shut down by the probate judge because he waited too long to file his claim. But the civil lawsuit we found will NOT go away that easily.

The allegations in the civil lawsuit are sealed, but TMZ has obtained the face page of the complaint, which shows Robson is suing DOE 1, an individual, DOE 2, a California corporation, and DOE 3, a California corporation. As for who these anonymous DOES are ... TMZ has done some digging, and it's clear. Robson is targeting MJJ Productions -- Michael's record label (owned by Sony) which hired Wade when he was 11 -- and MJJ Ventures ... which produced Michael's music videos.

The two corporations may have been involved in bringing Wade to the U.S. from his home in Australia, and it's clear Wade will argue they had some responsibility for protecting him -- kind of like the relationship between priests who molest and the Catholic Church.

As for the individual DOES (Wade names 50 DOES) ... it's very clear from our research that Robson is targeting the two executors of the MJ Estate -- John Branca and John McClain.

Short story -- even if Wade loses in probate court, he can probably have his day in civil court and put Michael Jackson and allegations of molestation before a jury.

I can't believe this guy! That video of him at the airport.... SO enfuriating! At least seeing him talk live will perhaps give us a better glimpse of his mental state and motives -- of course thinking that there could be anything other than the dollar signs in his eyes talking would be giving him too much credit, I fear. I can't believe he would do this to Michael. I'm almost glad he isn't around to see this.

A settlement is what he's looking for.

Wade Robson WILL have his day in court in his attempt to prove he was molested by Michael Jackson ... even if he's shut down by the Michael Jackson Estate.

TMZ has learned ... Robson has filed a civil lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court ... and it has nothing to do with his creditor's claim against the Estate. We broke the story ... Robson has belatedly filed his creditor's claim, alleging MJ molested him between the ages of 7 and 14.

Robson may get shut down by the probate judge because he waited too long to file his claim. But the civil lawsuit we found will NOT go away that easily.

The allegations in the civil lawsuit are sealed, but TMZ has obtained the face page of the complaint, which shows Robson is suing DOE 1, an individual, DOE 2, a California corporation, and DOE 3, a California corporation. As for who these anonymous DOES are ... TMZ has done some digging, and it's clear. Robson is targeting MJJ Productions -- Michael's record label (owned by Sony) which hired Wade when he was 11 -- and MJJ Ventures ... which produced Michael's music videos.

The two corporations may have been involved in bringing Wade to the U.S. from his home in Australia, and it's clear Wade will argue they had some responsibility for protecting him -- kind of like the relationship between priests who molest and the Catholic Church.

As for the individual DOES (Wade names 50 DOES) ... it's very clear from our research that Robson is targeting the two executors of the MJ Estate -- John Branca and John McClain.

Short story -- even if Wade loses in probate court, he can probably have his day in civil court and put Michael Jackson and allegations of molestation before a jury.

Gosh, could it be more transparent?

I hope the estate will fight tooth and nail on this.

according to tmez the insurance company settled the claim of negligence over mjs head

OMG, that latest tmz article make it sound as if Wade thinks MJ saw him as the best thing since sliced bread. MJ's companies are responsible for what happened at Neverland? Ok then...

Read this. Look how stupid this is. Ok now he is going to blame Sony. Ok, you were kid, stayed in the United States, defended MJ even after death, wrote on your blog how much MJ influenced you in 2009, help Jermaine with his book in 2011, talked good about MJ in 2012, etc. Who is advicing this fool to do this mess? Going to Superior Court? Man Wade is going to get eat up. Repressed memory? YOU were constanting talking about MJ even defended him in court which will come up. I guess he is going to through eveything at the wall and see what sticks. In Superior cout, he is going to get chewed up. AnD TMez can testify as well.

Back