[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

mjjprod isnt a record label. maybe he should sue his mother for not protecting him

Sorry but how can u sue the deceased. does the right to defend yourself not excist in civil
court. this is ridiculous

so he filed a creditor's claim against the Estate hoping for a quick settlement, but got a "f*ck off". So now he's filing a civil suit hoping to trash MJ enough to get some kind of money..... so transparent, man.

About the repressed memory: repressed memory is trickered by a traumatic event, right? And if you experience a traumatic event, surely that'll change your perona, your everything; it'll be noticable to the people around you that something is wrong, right? How come his momma didnt notice that and wondered?

The thing is though with this nut job and the 2 alleged unnamed victims waiting to make a claim too - they have the opportunity in 2005. They could not only have put MJ in jail for +20 years, they could've gotten a nice pay check too, not to mention getting the so called justice these nut jobs keep rambling about. But they didnt do anything. Suing a dead man will acomplish what? (other than hopefully lining their pockets with $$)

OMG, that latest tmz article make it sound as if Wade thinks MJ saw him as the best thing since sliced bread. MJ's companies are responsible for what happened at Neverland? Ok then...
I can see through this. Superior court? He will be taken out. And what is worst, Wade will try to talk to a jury and judge when he DENIED in court OF LAW UNDER OATH that anything ever happen. Does Wade really want "to go there"? Look at all the evidence we as fans have on him even media people who did spoke on this have on this guy talking great from him as a kid to his 30. and lets not forget Jermaine. He is stupid.

so this is a lawsuit different from the creditor claim . It's becoming more and more obvious he's after the money

I can see through this. Superior court? He will be taken out. And what is worst, Wade will try to talk to a jury and judge when he DENIED in court OF LAW UNDER OATH that anything ever happen. Does Wade really want "to go there"? Look at all the evidence we as fans have on him even media people who did spoke on this have on this guy talking great from him as a kid to his 30. and lets not forget Jermaine. He is stupid.

let's assume that this mockery goes to trial: can he be put up on perjury charges?

so he filed a creditor's claim against the Estate hoping for a quick settlement, but got a "f*ck off". So now he's filing a civil suit hoping to trash MJ enough to get some kind of money..... so transparent, man.

Yeah, apparently that's what happened.

mjjprod isnt a record label. maybe he should sue his mother for not protecting him

Sorry but how can u sue the deceased. does the right to defend yourself not excist in civil
court. this is ridiculous
In court, this is just his word (and again, there is evidence that show Wade defended MJ for YEARS from the time he was a kid up until now). And his mother defended MJ ALL WERE ADULTS in a court of law. This alone will piss off a jury and judge he will still be viewed as a liar.

Last edited:

let's assume that this mockery goes to trial: can he be put up on perjury charges?
Every State is different so I can not answer that but the fact will remind that Wade is claiming this when he said UNDER OATH MJ did not abuse him and Wade has been saying this for YEARS. It is not like Wade was asked this as a kid and no more and he never was asked about it from anyone. Wade was asked this as a kid (It was WADE as a kid in 1993 who wanted to defend MJ when the news broke. MJ was still overseas) and he looked like he was mad MJ was being treated like this and I remember like it was yesterday. Wade defended MJ in his teens even went on to be a dancer. Wade defended MJ in his twenties and always talked good about MJ even on the dance show, Wade DEFENDED MJ in court under a tough cross examine in which he stood and did not break unlike the DA's witnesses who broke under cross from TMez when they were lying on MJ and what they saw, Wade was constanctly ask about the claims, so how did he have time to get "Repressed memory"? And why, After death, Wade STILL defended MJ even writing a great tribute on MJ on his blog after MJ died in 2009? come on now. I will be shock if this goes to court; if it does, Wade will be buried. And I hope the Estate countersue Wade for doing this. There is enuf evidence to back the Estate if they countersue.

Last edited:

so we will get to hear from the same liars again ? God it never ends .However, no settlement should be offered to him.

Every State is different so I can not answer that but the fact will remind that Wade is claiming this when he said UNDER OATH MJ did not abuse him and Wade has been saying this for YEARS. It is not like Wade was asked this as a kid and no more and he never was asked about it from anyone. Wade was asked this as a kid (It was WADE as a kid in 1993 who wanted to defend MJ when the news broke. MJ was still overseas) and he looked like he was mad MJ was being treated like this and I remember like it was yesterday. Wade defended MJ in his teens even went on to be a dancer. Wade defended MJ in his twenties and always talked good about MJ even on the dance show, Wade DEFENDED MJ in court under a tough cross examine in which he stood and did not break unlike the DA's witnesses who broke under cross from TMez when they were lying on MJ and what they saw, Wade was constanctly ask about the claims, so how did he have time to get "Repressed memory"? And why, After death, Wade STILL defended MJ even writing a great tribute on MJ on his blog after MJ died in 2009? come on now. I will be shock if this goes to court; if it does, Wade will be buried.

He couldn't have had the time to "repress the memory".

Guys remember though, what will have to be taken into consideration from a legal perspective is that when WR was saying all these positive things about MJ all his life he was saying them with the notion that he WASN'T aware anything untoward had ever taken place due to the repressed memories. This means that he will never be judged from a legal standpoint regarding his lying under oath in the past because technically it can be assumed he wasn't actually lying if he didn't recall the abuse had ever taken place. It all sounds completely barmy but that's the way it will be looked upon so he won't ever need to take responsibility for what he said in the past, only if he continued speaking positively SINCE recalling the abuse. Conveniently a clever way to cover his back if this goes to court.

I can only hope that it's true what Branca once said about himself that he can be a real SOB when needed...

Guys remember though, what will have to be taken into consideration from a legal perspective is that when WR was saying all these positive things about MJ all his life he was saying them with the notion that he WASN'T aware anything untoward had ever taken place due to the repressed memories. This means that he will never be judged from a legal standpoint regarding his lying under oath in the past because technically it can be assumed he wasn't actually lying if he didn't recall the abuse had ever taken place. It all sounds completely barmy but that's the way it will be looked upon so he won't ever need to take responsibility for what he said in the past, only if he continued speaking positively SINCE recalling the abuse. Conveniently a clever way to cover his back if this goes to court.

but when the experts are called to testify about repressed memories, how it works if it even works . He will be exposed

You can not have repressed memory if you are constantly talking about something and defending the person. How can he prove repressed memory when all of this stuff is out here on him? NO one will buy it. It is almost like the "mentally unstable" claim to withstand trial. Most people do NOT buy it because they know that is something people try to use to hide behind. In Wade case, it is even more difficult to believe because who he is accusing was HIGH PROFILE and Wade was ALWAYS asked about MJ from the time he was kid to now. And he continue to defend.

but when the experts are called to testify about repressed memories, how it works if it even works . He will be exposed

Exactly. Conartist try to use it. The defense can prove how people lie. Look at WOrkers Comp. There are people who lie they are hurt but they are not hurt. The first thing more people claim is BACK INJURY. This is why worker's comp get an investigator out to see people doing hard back breaking work and they get busted. BACK Injury is the easy thing people claim regardless if it is true or not to get Workers Comp.

Last edited:

Estate can put on experts on repressed memories to debunk his claims.

Also ask him each time after each interview how he was not triggered and how he didn't remember anything and only remembered 4 years after he died after a breakdown.

This guy is truly a fool!

First of all, his RUNNING to the Today Show before the judge has made a ruling is a scare tactic, in my opinion. Son is looking for a payday and nothing more.

I mean, if this case was legit, he would NOT be talking. He would allow his attorney to do his talking in a court of law. In my opinion, they are also looking for attention because up until now NOBODY is really paying attention to Mr. Wade and his bogus claims. I'm sure they were counting on the court of public opinion to be on their side. NOT!

All of that being said, there is NO way Wade is going to be able to explain all of those interviews he did wherein he praised the ground Michael walked on. NO WAY! And that includes his court testimony - UNDER OATH. (He wasn't a child when he testified, he was a GROWN man.)

To top that off, as if any more information was necessary, we now know that Wade AND his Momma helped Jermaine with his book. (I just learned about it anyway.)

Wade basically left a "paper-trail" of positive MJ related interviews, I don't see how he can possibly explain himself out of that one. And NO, that repressed nonsense will not be his Home Free ticket.

according to tmez the insurance company settled the claim of negligence over mjs head

could this be his goal? Aside from the creditor's claim, his case is rather similar with Chandler's case. Is he hoping for another insurance company settlement?

I still see no confirmation of him appearing on the Today show. In fact, T-Mez was due on today but nothing...

Maybe, just maybe, he heard about the loser being on tomorrow, so he decided to be on tomorrow too.........

...wishful thinking....

People know this is nonsense; however, I hope wherever he appear Jermaine, TMEZ, and many others also speak and tell their story of this guy.

I don't understand how he can file for a civil trial against someone who is dead. Michael can't defend himself it just doesn't seem right. None of it seems right.

could this be his goal? Aside from the creditor's claim, his case is rather similar with Chandler's case. Is he hoping for another insurance company settlement?
I'm sure they don't care where any settlement money comes from. They just want to be paid, in my opinion.

Because of the Chandler case, folks think if they make a claim, they will be paid off so that they will go away. But The Estate Of Michael Jackson ain't gonna fall for that CON-GAME. I'm sure they will fight tooth-and-nail. And they will have PLENTY of ammunition, because of Wade and his continuous "I love Michael Jackson" World Tour.

We need to gather the number of times Wade has gone out there on record, professing his great love for and friendship with Michael Jackson. I don't know for a fact, but I'm guess that it will turn out to be a very high number of both television interviews AND print interviews.

I still see no confirmation of him appearing on the Today show. In fact, T-Mez was due on today but nothing...

I hope that with this new development Mez will be after Robson so he can react.

Estate can put on experts on repressed memories to debunk his claims.

Also ask him each time after each interview how he was not triggered and how he didn't remember anything and only remembered 4 years after he died after a breakdown.
And again, this is a guy, who has been CONSTANTLY even with some folks trying to use tricky to get Wade to talk against MJ, have defened MJ. And the proof is all around. EVen MJ detractor like Roger F is saying it and he does not believe it. I still do not know why my stomach is feeling AEG is behind this in some way.

We can’t prevent the interview from happening, so let’s put effort to get the interviewer informed and get Robson exposed through the interview questions. Please send the below address in email and tweets to NBC and Today Show. Come up with you own subject line, and feel free to modify the preamble. The more of personal emails they get today, the bigger is the chance that they pay attention to the right questions. After all, they have to deliver what the audience wants to hear, right?

NBC Contact Information: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10285339/

Today Show direct Contact Information: http://www.today.com/id/29041920/ns/today-today_participate/t/email-today/

Matt Laurer Twitter: https://twitter.com/MLauer

Today Show Twitter: https://twitter.com/todayshow

Dear Mr. Lauer and NBC editors,

As a Michael Jackson fan, I’m deeply saddened to see that a major TV network like yours provides airtime to Wade Robson, a person trying to extort money from the estate and children of his deceased friend. However, since this interview is going to happen regardless of my liking, I would like to hear Mr. Robson’s reply to the following questions:

1. In 2009, Mr. Robson wrote a heartfelt tribute to Michael Jackson (in Opus book published by the Michael Jackson Estate). The tribute read, “We had great times because he was such a caring person. Most of all I'll miss those phone conversations. I still have my mobile phone with his number on it. I just can’t bear the thoughts of deleting his messages.” How does he explain that he felt such strong affection for his alleged abuser all those years? Has he ever heard of any similar child abuse cases when the child continued to feel such love and gratitude to his abuser?

2. In 1993, during the first round of child abuse allegations against Michael Jackson Mr. Robson vehemently defended his friend: http://youtu.be/NLT3gncZW2k. This is the time when the alleged abuse of Mr. Robson was happening. Why did he put so much effort in defending his alleged abuser at the time it was happening? When exactly did his memory get “repressed” and he forgot that the abuse happened?

3. In 2011, Mr. Robson gave an interview in support of Pulse where he spoke of his plans to choreograph a Cirque du Soleil show in memory of Michael Jackson produced by Cirque together with the Michael Jackson Estate http://youtu.be/mWtvYzsbtjc. As we know, that collaboration never materialized. TMZ broke the news about his child molestation claim and demand for monetary compensation from the Michael Jackson Estate on the very same day of the press-preview of MJ ONE show and the teaser release. Was this a curious coincidence or a deliberate choice of the date?

4. According to Mr. Robson’s lawyer, Mr. Robson suffered a breakdown in March 2012 after which he got a course of therapy and “remembered” what had happened to him. How does he explain this interview called “Master class legends” dated summer 2012 where he spoke about Michael Jackson without any sign of disgust: http://youtu.be/vWazdCJxTFI?

5. In the past we already saw a couple of alleged victims with "repressed memories" that came forward accusing Michael Jackson: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkac39 What proof can Mr. Robson offer that his "repressed memories" are more real and reliable than false memories of the above individuals?

Thank you

Last edited:

I hope that with this new development Mez will be after Robson so he can react.
They need to have it back to back IF Wade talk.

the MJ estate is not gonna take this repressed memory crap lying down. IF this goes to court, expect massive attention on his socalled repressed memory, what trickered it, how it came back, the questions that brought it back etc. It's gonna get UGLY. Claiming repressed memory is not = a free pass to get what you want. Just like claiming momentarily insanity after having killed someone does not mean = "oh no, you poor lamb. You did no wrong".

morinen;3823776 said:
We can’t prevent the interview from happening, so let’s put effort to get the interviewer informed and get Robson exposed through the interview questions. Please send the below in email and tweets to NBC and Today Show. Come up with you own subject line, and feel free to modify the preamble. The more of personal emails they get today, the bigger is the chance that they pay attention to the right questions. After all, they have to deliver what the audience wants to hear, right?

NBC Contact Information: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10285339/

Today Show direct Contact Information: http://www.today.com/id/29041920/ns/today-today_participate/t/email-today/

Matt Laurer Twitter: https://twitter.com/MLauer

Today Show Twitter: https://twitter.com/todayshow

Dear Mr. Lauer and NBC editors,

As a Michael Jackson fan I’m deeply saddened to see that a major TV network like yours provides airtime to a person trying to extort money from the estate and children of his deceased friend. However, since this interview is going to happen regardless of my liking, I would like to hear Mr. Robson’s reply to the following questions:

1. In 2009, Mr. Robson wrote a heartfelt tribute to Michael Jackson (in Opus book published by the Michael Jackson Estate). The tribute read, “We had great times because he was such a caring person. Most of all I'll miss those phone conversations. I still have my mobile phone with his number on it. I just can’t bear the thoughts of deleting his messages.” How does he explain that he felt such strong affection for his alleged abuser all those years? Does he know of any other child abuse cases when the child felt such love for his abuser?

2. In 1993, during the first round of child abuse allegations against Michael Jackson Mr. Robson vehemently defended his friend: http://youtu.be/NLT3gncZW2k. This is the time when the alleged abuse of Mr. Robson happened. Why did he put so much effort in defending his alleged abuser at the time it was happening? When exactly did his memory get “repressed” and he forgot that the abuse happened?

3. In 2011, Mr. Robson gave an interview in support of Pulse where he spoke of his plans to choreograph a Cirque du Soleil show in memory of Michael Jackson produced by Cirque together with the Michael Jackson Estate http://youtu.be/mWtvYzsbtjc. As we know, that collaboration never materialized. TMZ broke the news about his child molestation claim and demand for monetary compensation from the Michael Jackson Estate on the very same day of the press-preview of MJ ONE show and the teaser release. Was this a curious coincidence or a deliberate choice of the date?

4. According to Mr. Robson’s lawyer, Mr. Robson suffered a breakdown in March 2012 after which he got a course of therapy and “remembered” what had happened to him. How does he explain this interview called “Master class legends” dated summer 2012 where he spoke about Michael Jackson without any sign of remorse: http://youtu.be/vWazdCJxTFI?

5. In the past there were a few alleged victims with "repressed memories" that came forward accusing Michael Jackson.

Daniel Kapon
In 2003, 18 years old Daniel Kapon contacted the Santa Barbara Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department claiming he had been sexually molested by Michael Jackson when he was a child. The claim was that Kapon had “repressed memories” of the molestation and therefore only recently, with the help of a psychiatrist, recalled the abuse. He described horrendously sadistic acts, kept changing his story and he claimed impossibilities. Most importantly, when the police contacted Kapon’s father, they learned the boy had never even met Michael Jackson.

After the police closed their investigation, Kapon sold his story to the tabloid publication, News of the World. He also filed a civil complaint against Jackson. In his case, besides the allegations of sexual abuse, he claimed that a number of Jackson's hit songs had been stolen from him, including songs on Jackson’s Bad album which was released in 1987, when Kapon was two years old. Kapon also claimed that he fathered the singer’s two eldest children; that his mother appeared in Jackson’s Thriller video and that Jackson was “madly in love” with her; that “his mother married Jackson multiple times, and testified that the ceremonies were attended by Elizabeth Taylor, Celine Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyonce Knowles and Diana Ross”.

Joseph Bartucci Jr.
In 2004 Joseph Bartucci filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson claiming the star kidnapped and molested him in New Orleans between May 19 and May 27, 1984. Bartucci alleged that Jackson cut him, licked the blood off of his arm and proceeded to snort coke off of the laceration – all while raping him. Bartucci was 18 years old at the time of the alleged assault. As an explanation for why he waited until 2004, twenty years later to report this kidnapping, he too cited “repressed memories”. Jackson was not in New Orleans but in California at the time of the alleged assault, a fact that could be easily proven by the entertainer's attorneys, so the judge tossed the lawsuit.

What proof can Mr. Robson offer that his "repressed memories" are more real and reliable than false memories of said individuals?

Thank you
GREAT Idea.

Back