[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: Wade Robson files claim of childhood sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Oh and you can just bet that Wade will use this Today Show opportunity to highlight was a "successful" career he has had thus far.

He's also definitely looking for attention, in my opinion.

But he can forget it. After this NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will want to work with him again.

If anything he "might" make an episode of VH1's "Where Are They Now." If he's lucky!

And lets not forget Wade HELPED JERMAINE WRITE A GOOD BOOK ON MJ in 2011 or 2012.

Guys remember though, what will have to be taken into consideration from a legal perspective is that when WR was saying all these positive things about MJ all his life he was saying them with the notion that he WASN'T aware anything untoward had ever taken place due to the repressed memories. This means that he will never be judged from a legal standpoint regarding his lying under oath in the past because technically it can be assumed he wasn't actually lying if he didn't recall the abuse had ever taken place. It all sounds completely barmy but that's the way it will be looked upon so he won't ever need to take responsibility for what he said in the past, only if he continued speaking positively SINCE recalling the abuse. Conveniently a clever way to cover his back if this goes to court.

I get what you're saying, but where does that make out of "telling the truth under oath" if it can be disregarded that easily? Any witness can lie and later if needed say he or she had a repressed memory. Surely it can not possibly be that easy?!?!

Oh and you can just bet that Wade will use this Today Show opportunity to highlight was a "successful" career he has had thus far.

He's also definitely looking for attention, in my opinion.

But he can forget it. After this NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will want to work with him again.

If anything he "might" make an episode of VH1's "Where Are They Now." If he's lucky!
It does not matter what kind of career he had, people will look at what is doing NOW. He is not Paula Abdul or Debbie ALLEN who are a house hold names so he is not big.

I get what you're saying, but where does that make out of "telling the truth under oath" if it can be disregarded that easily? Any witness can lie and later if needed say he or she had a repressed memory. Surely it can not possibly be that easy?!?!

maybe they're gonna pull a Sneddon and change the law so it fits their agenda? :rolleyes:

And remembe this is a guy who have been CONSTANTLY ASKED about Child abuse.

It does not matter what kind of career he had, people will look at what is doing NOW. He is not Paula Abdul or Debbie ALLEN who are a house hold names so he is not big.

true.
If he's willing to do THIS to a life long friend in the hope of getting $$, then what will he be able to do to a random celebrity? Everybody has secrets, and no one is that crazy about getting them exposed. I say his career in Hollywood is effectively over. And he can thank himself for that.... (but im sure we'll get sob stories later on about how MJ destroyed his career :rolleyes: )

Trust and believe, I know nothing about this dude and if it weren't for his past association with Michael Jackson I wouldn't even know his name.

People WILL look at what he is doing now and give him the side-eye when they realize how often he has spoken positively about Michael over the years.

And the part about him helping Jermaine with his book will be the icing on the cake, because I'm sure the general public has no knowledge of that bit of information.

It can be that easy if you have a good lawyer and leading child psychologists waiting to back you all the way...

Oh and it's downright laughable that Wade wants to blame the MJ related corporations for NOT protecting him.

How about his Momma, wasn't that supposed to be her job? I guess she is on his "To Sue" list.

I need to walk over to The Today Show tomorrow, look into that big ole window and give Mr. Robson the finger! Right there on LIVE television.

I agree. I hope they can still bring up how he defended Michael under oath in a court of law and how he also defended Michael for years in public to anyone who would listen. He can't be allowed to claim "repressed memory" and get away with this garbage. If witnesses in a trial were able to claim "repressed memory" later if they wanted to take back their testimony, then soon there would be no use in having witnesses testify because nobody who was testifying would be trusted. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

To Wade Robson - "NO MAN CAN WEAR ONE FACE TO HIMSELF AND ANOTHER TO THE MULTITUDE WITHOUT FINALLY GETTING BEWILDERED AS TO WHICH MAY BE TRUE", Hawthorne.

Good luck scumbag. Your going to need it.

Last edited:

Repressed memory is a controversial subject in itself, even in "normal situations" when someone just lived his or her life and was not bombarded with questions about alleged abuse all his or her life, but in WR's situation it's just downright impossible in my opinion. And reading about this civil lawsuit they filed I don't even believe any more that because of some quack therapist he really thinks he has recovered some memories. I think his actions are too calculated and focused on the money. It is a deliberate shake down.

But unfortunately this whole crap has a potential to truly harm Michael regardless of the ridiculousness of this case. They can trash him in court, they may call prosecution witnesses from the 2005 trial and on top of that in a civil trial the burden of proof is more lax than in a criminal trial. If we get a jury that is biased against MJ it can be bad...

****ing bitch - I bet he thought that as soon as the creditor's claim became public that it would be worldwide news - not quite so now on to plan B - doing interviews trying to get as much exposure as possible to scare the Estate into settling. I hope they don't though as damage is done.

HOLD UP! on tmz there's "the face page of the complaint" from wade and it said the hearing date is June 13, 2013 @ 11:30pm!!! JUNE 13??? June 13??? Really?

Yeah. On the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal... :(

Well, thus far, it looks like Wade is not getting the attention he so desperately wants.

I'm sure Wade's attorney called EVERYBODY and their Momma to let them know that Wade would be flying into New York today so that he could reveal his big BOGUS story and still not a peep, aside from us and TMZ.

NOTE: In the past few weeks The Today Show has taken a beating for the way they have reported some stories. They are also STILL taking a beating for the way they handled the whole Ann Curry dismissal and that includes Matt Lauer. Matt is in the dog house as folks flock over to Good Morning America.

And I hope the companies and/or people he is suing go to court and defend themselves instead of just paying him money to go away. Personally, I think he's looking for other financial avenues in case the probate court says "no". The other people he's suing can't let him drag them through the mud too.

Just when we all stopped caring................................. he's loving this attention and nobody really cares except the hardcore haters. And if thinks Branca and Mcclain are going to part with a dime to him, he's living in his own Neverland. Real G's move in silence. Remember that fans.

"Real G's move in silence..."

Quote of the year!
John Branca is not to be messed with, I believe that. He seems like he can a real ballbuster

John Branca is not to be messed with, I believe that. He seems like he can a real ballbuster

True dat!

He's not only strong. He's also good at what he does. He doesn't brag, he does what he does IN SILENCE. No need to blow his own horn, his work speaks for itself.

Wade and his attorney will be going up against a silent warrior. They best be prepared.

Not to mention Howard Weisman. Another person NOT to be messed with. Howard is going to rip Wade Robson a new one! And they will have PLENTY of evidence to do so, in my opinion.

Howard needs to start quoting some of the testimony Wade gave during the trial. I think it was Ron Zonen that questioned Wade, and it was harsh, but Wade held his own. If his "memory" didn't come back after all of that, then I would say there was NOTHING to remember.

Last edited:

True dat!

He's not only strong. He's also good at what he does. He doesn't brag, he does what he does IN SILENCE. No need to blow his own horn, his work speaks for itself.

Wade and his attorney will be going up against a silent warrior. They best be prepared.

Not to mention Howard Weisman. Another person NOT to be messed with. Howard is going to rip Wade Robson a new one! And they will have PLENTY of evidence to do so, in my opinion.

Howard needs to start quoting some of the testimony Wade gave during the trial. I think it was Ron Zonen that questioned Wade, and it was harsh, but Wade held his own. If his "memory" didn't come back after all of that, then I would say there was NOTHING to remember.
Also, Howard was MJ lawyer on the case in 1993 with Johnnie Cochran so Howard know Wade and how Wade denied MJ did anything to him at that time as well. Again, MJ was investigated worst than a serial killer and the found nothing.

Well, thus far, it looks like Wade is not getting the attention he so desperately wants.

I'm sure Wade's attorney called EVERYBODY and their Momma to let them know that Wade would be flying into New York today so that he could reveal his big BOGUS story and still not a peep, aside from us and TMZ.

NOTE: In the past few weeks The Today Show has taken a beating for the way they have reported some stories. They are also STILL taking a beating for the way they handled the whole Ann Curry dismissal and that includes Matt Lauer. Matt is in the dog house as folks flock over to Good Morning America.
I think we are the only ones paying this idoit some attention.

On JUne 13, the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case will be in court and will demand the attention.

true.
If he's willing to do THIS to a life long friend in the hope of getting $$, then what will he be able to do to a random celebrity? Everybody has secrets, and no one is that crazy about getting them exposed. I say his career in Hollywood is effectively over. And he can thank himself for that.... (but im sure we'll get sob stories later on about how MJ destroyed his career :rolleyes: )
Yes, his career is over. It may have been over before this and he needs money.

Last edited:

Oh and it's downright laughable that Wade wants to blame the MJ related corporations for NOT protecting him.

How about his Momma, wasn't that supposed to be her job? I guess she is on his "To Sue" list.

I need to walk over to The Today Show tomorrow, look into that big ole window and give Mr. Robson the finger! Right there on LIVE television.
Call me crazy but in some small way, I want him to do the Today show. I was mad with Conrad Murray when I heard about him doing the CNN and I said to myself "no one in their right mind is going to listen to this guy in what he did". Sure enuf, the next day, BACKFIRE and FIRESTOM on that nut. Overall people are not stupid and I think most people give folks the benefit of the doubt. People are sick of people trying to ruin people. This is why in politics, one party is outpacing another party, even with the Cleveland, Ohio guy, who help rescue girls taken for 10 years, a media tried to talk about his background with domestic violence, guess what, BACKLASH and media outlet had to issue a statement asking for forgiveness. People are tired of it. And now, this Wade idoit is trying to degrade a MJ who has passed and who he defended in life and death and now since money is being made, Wade want to lie and claim repressed memory. NO, it wont work. I am judging this for what it is worth. Again, Wade is clearly a liar. I am not saying that because I love MJ or anything. I am looking at the pattern, the actions of these people, etc. This why fans who go into panic need to stop. Yes, it makes us mad because we see this mess every few years (I said back in 2005 what does 2013 holds for MJ because it is like every year ending with 3 there is drama-good or bad-happens to MJ. now look, 2013, Wade and AEG) but you have to be strong and fight. MJ is not here. MJ is in a better place but we can stand strong a fight for him. Again, at this point, people either love him or not (and I think he had more love than hate. it is just the haters get the attention even before he died, this was often the case. NO man sell out 50 shows and other shows were in demand in minutes who folks think is hated and people will not be in morning when a person die who they hate. MJ sent the WORLD in morn. he was LOVED and still is LOVED).

Last edited:
Back