Dispatching TICKETS!!

So what i realized for now is if i don't receive ticket I can mail them and they can mail me with mail which i will print and use it as ticket there or they can leave ticket at ticket box at 02 arena and when i arrive there i must have card which i bought ticket or something like that which can prove its my card and that i can get my ticket ...
Em i right?

Pretty much yes, if for any reason your ticket(s) do not arrive in time for the concert, you need to contact Ticketmaster, who will arrange to will leave your ticket(s) at the box office, you will be required to bring the email confirmation of your ticket, which you received when you purchased the ticket, and usually the credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket and photographic ID.

Pretty much yes, if for any reason your ticket(s) do not arrive in time for the concert, you need to contact Ticketmaster, who will arrange to will leave your ticket(s) at the box office, you will be required to bring the email confirmation of your ticket, which you received when you purchased the ticket, and usually the credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket and photographic ID.

Thats all good but problem is what if i my friend bought it for me and he cant give me his credit/debit card?

Thats all good but problem is what if i my friend bought it for me and he cant give me his credit/debit card?
ticketmaster told me they are very strict at the 02 and the person who owns thecredit card has to pick up the tickets in person. a cover letter for eg wont work. if u are coming from overseas you need to make sure they arrive in time. ticketmaster tell ppl to contact them if they havent arrive so many days b4 travel.

ticketmaster told me they are very strict at the 02 and the person who owns thecredit card has to pick up the tickets in person. a cover letter for eg wont work. if u are coming from overseas you need to make sure they arrive in time. ticketmaster tell ppl to contact them if they havent arrive so many days b4 travel.

What do you suggest me than ? How much time should i give them to arrive ?

Please don't worry yourself now, the concerts are too far away to be panicking about something that probably won't happen. Chances are you will 100% receive your tickets in time, there is a very very small possibility you won't receive them in time.

Ticketmaster have been selling tickets overseas for years, and the majority of the time, they get to their destination on time.

Worst case scenario, if you haven't received your tickets 10-14 days before the concert, get onto Ticketmaster.

Please don't worry yourself now, the concerts are too far away to be panicking about something that probably won't happen. Chances are you will 100% receive your tickets in time, there is a very very small possibility you won't receive them in time.

Ticketmaster have been selling tickets overseas for years, and the majority of the time, they get to their destination on time.

Worst case scenario, if you haven't received your tickets 10-14 days before the concert, get onto Ticketmaster.

Oh ok thank ;) Thanks :>>

when shall the tickets be mailed to us while many British fans have got the printed tickets outside the arena?

Since many fans like me are in China, we have to deal with many things such as visa, hotel booking, travel plans, etc.. So the earlier we got tickets, the better for us to set up our plans.

It is not like you are in the UK, USA, it is difficult for Chinese people to go abroad. So anything may happen.

As far as i know you only need to give information about your flight and where you stay (next to the form with general info) to get your visum. They don't need to know that you go to see MJ there.

Well that is what they asked me when i did apply for a double entry visum 3 weeks ago to be able to enter China on friday. I don't think it's that different for people who live in China and want to travel aboard but i can be mistaken ofcourse.

I just pray that they will deliver ticket on time at least 1 month before show cos i bought plain ticket yesterday and i cant cancel it or anything , i just hope everything will be ok ;)

I have a question:
At my ticket order in ticketmaster.co.uk it says:

FEDEX SECURE OVERSEAS DISPATCH
Tmuk Overseas Post, ,
14/01/10 - 23:00
14/01/10 - 23:00?????? What on earth does that mean?:bugeyed plz dont tell me that they will send it next year after the concert:bugeyed

I have a question:
At my ticket order in ticketmaster.co.uk it says:

14/01/10 - 23:00?????? What on earth does that mean?:bugeyed plz dont tell me that they will send it next year after the concert:bugeyed

Mine is too

but my ticket is on July 12, 2008

I guess that's the system fault

Mine is too

but my ticket is on July 12, 2008

I guess that's the system fault
My ticket is at 23rd of September... and when I saw this date I was like "wtf they're gonna send it January 2010?!!":cry:

Does anyone know their email to mail them plz?:cry:

I have that too.
I think it's something in their system, I don't think there's anything to worry about.

I feel a little bit better that it's not only me... I got so scared... I thought I did something wrong with the order :cry:

I feel a little bit better that it's not only me... I got so scared... I thought I did something wrong with the order :cry:

How can I check the confirmation of my booking?

You can check the details of your booking by:
1. Viewing “My Account” on line*
2. By calling our 24hr order confirmation telephone line on 0870 242 4442
(*Please note this facility is only available for online bookings).

http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/cg...nNlYXJjaF9mbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=&p_topview=1

Thank you!:clapping:

I'll try call them tommorow morning... an email would be better but it's better than nothing *hopes everything goes well :cry:*

Don't worry about the date given to you regarding Fedex delivery, the date you are all getting is the default date. Ticketmaster do not even have the tickets from the promoter yet, so they are not able to give a specific date, and chances are no date has been confirmed to Ticketmaster from the promoter, so the default date has kicked in on your accounts.

Nobody has tickets yet, no even the people who queued outside the o2, they were just given receipts for their ticket. The tickets are more than likely souvenier tickets, and once they have been printed (the chances are they haven't even been printed yet) then they are sent to the promoter, who then sorts the tickets into batches of what to send where, as in the allocation they gave Ticketmaster, the allocation they gave Seetickets, lastminute.com, Viagogo etc, and then the distributor you bought the ticket from will forward them to you. This all takes time, but they are received by the ticket distributor in time for them to be sent to people overseas and people in the UK.

Don't worry about the date given to you regarding Fedex delivery, the date you are all getting is the default date. Ticketmaster do not even have the tickets from the promoter yet, so they are not able to give a specific date, and chances are no date has been confirmed to Ticketmaster from the promoter, so the default date has kicked in on your accounts.

Nobody has tickets yet, no even the people who queued outside the o2, they were just given receipts for their ticket. The tickets are more than likely souvenier tickets, and once they have been printed (the chances are they haven't even been printed yet) then they are sent to the promoter, who then sorts the tickets into batches of what to send where, as in the allocation they gave Ticketmaster, the allocation they gave Seetickets, lastminute.com, Viagogo etc, and then the distributor you bought the ticket from will forward them to you. This all takes time, but they are received by the ticket distributor in time for them to be sent to people overseas and people in the UK.

Im not sure that this is 100 % true ... They actually got ticket cos people where camping at box office at 02 arena to buy them and they actually got real ticket so that means they have ticket cos they dont know what tickets will be sold over pre-sale ...they must have all tickets .

Or there is option that they print it there when you come and buy and in think this is more likely ;)

Actually no, people who camped outside the O2 DID NOT receive a ticket. They got a receipt which looks very much like the O2 tickets BUT it does state at the top THIS IS NOT A TICKET.

Believe me, I have seen one. ;)

I hope you're right 'cause their phone lines don't work when I try to call them:mello:

Don't they have an email?:ph34r:
I wanna book a hotel and buy airline tickets but I wanna be sure about the fedex issue first:angel:

Thank you I'll mail them (where did you find their email, I was looking everywhere in their site lol)

some1 posted it on another forum. I also spent ages looking for it! lol people have been getting responses from this address as well. I hope it helps x

Are you sure the email is right? Cause when I sent it, I got mail from "MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com" and it says failure notice:(

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
(I copy-paste the email lol)

So if somebody after lots of talking can say me in few lines most important thing what to do if tickets dont arrive in lets say 20 days earlier before concert (ill pout it on first page so everybody can read it -they don't have to read all posts) :>

Thanks^^

Back