Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also to add to all of this:
Interesting fact about the tickets that fans were offered to keep instead of refund... they have not received them yet AND Randy Phillips said some were printed, well in that case Randy why haven't the fans for the concerts that would have already happened from Jul 13th onwards got theirs yet...? The company(who also did the memorial prog) only got the contract for the tickets hours before Michael died. See this article...http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory
"The recognized leader in specialized printing for the entertainment industry, Morton Grove-based Quantum Group received the original tour contract due to its specialized expertise in UV and Lenticular printing. The prototype for Jackson’s concert tickets utilized Lenticular printing to create an animated effect of Jackson performing his signature moonwalk across the ticket. “That morning we were notified we’d been awarded his world tour – by the afternoon he was gone,” stated White."

So,why do you think the fans who opted to keep tickets(not me) and not have a refund haven't got their tickets yet? Even the fans whose concerts would have been and gone and 'apparently' the tickets were printed already... hmm...

You just said something that I never mentioned "outloud" but kept it to myself. I'm proud of you for mentioning this, 'He was only worth more alive to some family members, good friends and us the fans.'

Family can get twisted angry at a family member (jealousy is a vicious green monster) and wish things that they may not really mean - but then when it happens it's too late. Or maybe they might not give a rats ass.

Michael did NOT die accidently or naturally. Foul Play is obvious. Since they're holding on to the TOX reports (you know they know what killed him) speculation abounds. AND how do we know if we'll be satisified with what they tells us when they finally publicly release the report? So far the news has been filled with lies.

Hey there, Resonnant :)

I was thinking of Jermaine, seen as his current wife is the ex of Tohme and Tohme is friends with Colony Capital who in turn are friends with AEG... http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1
and Jermaine is the one on TV pushing for a Neverland burial which... would bring more profit if opened to the public like Graceland.

See my post above about the concert tickets too... NOTHING adds up, it is foul play BUT... will the Police/DEA/FBI do anything or prove any of it? I hope so but I'm not holding my breath...

Right now i'm off for a walk, there is too much information for one brain to process at times! I just wish we didn't have to wonder about all this and he was still here :( but I think we owe it to him to try and figure it out. He put us first, we have to put him first right now to get answers. As my signature says, as individuals we have small voices but joined together we can be a big voice especially if we figure out anything in this. The media might not listen I know. I won't give up yet though for Michael's sake. Spread anything that you read that makes it look like foul play, we need to know everything we can. Knowledge = power!

Conspiracy theories do nothing for me except give me a blinding headache. -_-

LOL! I agree. Nobody 'spoon-fed' Michael these medications. :smilerolleyes: He asked for them, plain and simple. The only things that I am going to 'speculate' are that BOTH the doctor and Michael were doing something they shouldn't have been doing. They were playing with fire. Michael obviously had mental illnesses (like I did/do... so once again, I am NOT judging him because of my own related experiences).

Once I hear from a reputable news source that somebody(s) has been arrested, prosecuted, whatever... and when the toxicology reports are announced (hopefully) ... Then IMO, all of this speculation is a waste of time and energy. Let the authorities, toxicologists, investigators, etc; do their job. We can speculate all we want, but again--we may NEVER know the whole truth.

No I don't believe.Sick people are making them!

Well I for one am not sick. I take no offence :) I just wanted to let you know. Read my posts above and what I write is only about what is out there to write about. 'If' someone did kill Michael, do you want them to get away with it and it all be blamed on him? Yes he took a lot prescription drugs, bless him who wouldn't in that life style?!

Honestly read some of my posts on here before you call me and others sick. Read the links i've put on to articles concerning the tickets, AEG and Colony Capital(who own some of Neverland)

I just want the truth to come out for his sake and the kids. 'If' something is being covered up... why ignore that? Michael stood up to Sony after all and he believed people were after him. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. For the record again I'm NOT sick. I'm actually an intelligent good soul thanks :)

The top of this forum does say:
In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

So fine say you don't believe the theories but don't call others sick.

hmmm...
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml
ichael Jackson Adviser Dr. Tohme Tohme Breaks Silence
'I was the closest person to Michael Jackson,' says mysterious financier, who helped save Neverland from foreclosure.
By Gil Kaufman

Rate this Article
Add to My Profile
Print
ShareThis
As befit his unique lifestyle, a number of strange characters moved in and out of Michael Jackson's orbit over the years. None, however, was more elusive and mysterious than a gentleman by the name of Dr. Tohme Tohme, who served as the late singer's adviser and confidant in the final years of his life.

Over the weekend, Tohme, a native of Lebanon who claims to have helped Jackson rescue Neverland Valley Ranch from foreclosure last year, broke his silence about the death of his friend for the first time and spoke to The Associated Press, describing his relationship with the late singer and how he briefly entered the star's orbit.

Tohme, described by the news service as "a financier with a murky past," said he was contacted last year by Jackson's brother Jermaine, who asked if Tohme could help rescue Neverland from falling into foreclosure. The pair traveled to Las Vegas, where Jackson was living at the time, and Tohme said they instantly bonded. For the next year, Tohme would server as Jackson's final business manager and spokesperson.

"For the last year and a half, I was the closest person to Michael Jackson," said Tohme, who added that he was inspired to help because he saw that Jackson was a "wonderful human being" and a fine father to his three children. Tohme said he helped negotiate a deal with his close friend, the chairman of Colony Capital, who was hesitant to get involved until he was persuaded to go visit Jackson in person. Impressed by Jackson's "intelligence and focus," Colony agreed to buy the mortgage on the home and keep it out of foreclosure.

That deal brought Tohme, believed to be in his late 50s, and Jackson, 50, together in a partnership that included the contract for what was scheduled to be Jackson's triumphant return to the top of his game: a 50-show run at the O2 arena in London that was to begin next Monday.

He said Jackson was excited about the concerts because they would be a chance for his three young children to see him perform.

Though he's often described as being mysterious, Tohme — his double name is not uncommon in the Middle East — said he hates being referred to that way. "I'm a private man," he said, reportedly ignoring a barrage of cell phone calls during the interview, though taking one from the Reverend Jesse Jackson. "A lot of people like the media, and I don't. I respect the privacy of other people, but lately nobody respects mine."

Tohme would not reveal any information about his life or career other than to confirm that he is a U.S. citizen, a "self-made man" who works in the world of finance and was raised in Los Angeles. MTV News was unable to contact Dr. Tohme for comment for this story.

Denying he is affiliated with the Nation of Islam, Tohme said he actually fired some representatives of the religious sect who had taken over handling affairs for Jackson, who was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. The AP report described him as being on the verge of tears several times while discussing Jackson's death and said he was breaking his silence now because it is what Jackson wanted.

"He always said to me, 'I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone,' " Tohme said, noting that he dropped everything else he was doing and took no salary while working with Jackson and that he helped to begin turning Jackson's finances around after years of poor management.

Among the deals he said he negotiated were ones for a "Thriller" Broadway show — the subject of a lawsuit from the director of the song's iconic video, John Landis — as well as one for an animated series based on "Thriller," a clothing line that was to include "moonwalk shoes" and other deals. He also said he was working to renegotiate the terms of some of Jackson's main assets, including the singer's share of the very lucrative Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog — which includes music by the Beatles, Lady Gaga and the Jonas Brothers — against which Jackson had taken out massive loans to support his expensive lifestyle.

One of the first things Tohme, an avowed music business neophyte, said he did when he took over was to fire many members of Jackson's staff, including security guards, in order to build a fence around the singer and protect him from nameless others who wanted to control the pop star's finances. He also claimed to have twice fired, on Jackson's orders, the longtime nanny of the singers' children, Grace Rawaramba.

Though he apparently uses the title "Dr." and has a medical degree, there is no record of Tohme practicing medicine in the U.S. He said he thought the singer was in perfect health the last time he saw Jackson, two days before his death, and that as far as he could tell, Jackson didn't use drugs and kept himself on a strict, healthy diet that included no red meat or alcohol.

It does not appear that Jackson will be buried at Neverland, but Tohme claimed that in the singer's final months, the two talked about the star's wish to create a special place "10 times bigger than Graceland" — referring to Elvis Presley's home/memorial — where fans could come to view Jackson's memorabilia and awards.

if ANYONE think his death is faked and he is living somewhere, are they out of their mind??

That's means he left his three children, whom he loved dearly and his family to grieve!! He would never do that.

in the prescription drugs issue ... getting that kind of an addiction is ridiculously easy and if you ever give up on them is because those that give them to you are letting you to give them up.
my own experience is related to powerful drugs prescribed to me by a psychiatrist back in 2007. that doc gave me a list of drugs based on my mom's money stuck inside his pocket and also got myself a "dissociative personality disorder" diagnostic based on a first time interview. (thanks mom for that). I was told ... it's nothing, it's a presumptive diagnostic but take these drugs (don't recall their name). and i took them ... like 3-4 months or so ... i can't recall the exact time because i was a vegetable because of them, and when i started to understand that i gave them up and had to fight my mom for that.
last year i was pregnat and due to this mental disease diagnostic i had to folow up an investigation. my doc wanted to know if i really had that ... so i went to a specialized clinic and choose my on psychiatrist to investigate my sanity :cheeky: and guess what ? after like 3 months of talking to her and a phycologist they said i'm fine.
and i went back to my doctor, only to find out my mom got me a prescription from the doc that put that diagnostic in the first place with more drugs, 2 years later. thing is that doc didn't saw me since 2007.
so ef-word the docs and their medicine. i won't take sh** from them

ps if this is written in some weird english and doesn't make sense it's because i'm very emotional about this. it's not the first time my mother tries to harm me.

Also to add to all of this:
Interesting fact about the tickets that fans were offered to keep instead of refund... they have not received them yet AND Randy Phillips said some were printed, well in that case Randy why haven't the fans for the concerts that would have already happened from Jul 13th onwards got theirs yet...? The company(who also did the memorial prog) only got the contract for the tickets hours before Michael died. See this article...http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory
"The recognized leader in specialized printing for the entertainment industry, Morton Grove-based Quantum Group received the original tour contract due to its specialized expertise in UV and Lenticular printing. The prototype for Jackson’s concert tickets utilized Lenticular printing to create an animated effect of Jackson performing his signature moonwalk across the ticket. “That morning we were notified we’d been awarded his world tour – by the afternoon he was gone,” stated White."

So,why do you think the fans who opted to keep tickets(not me) and not have a refund haven't got their tickets yet? Even the fans whose concerts would have been and gone and 'apparently' the tickets were printed already... hmm...

Probably because there are international shipments and it may be cheaper to do mass shipments instead of one at a time, and there was a cutoff date for choosing between a ticket or a refund.

It also may be cheaper to do mass printing of the tickets, and beforehand, the shows were sold out, meaning everyone who bought a ticket to the show would be getting one of these tickets. With the shows cancelled and refunds in order, not everyone would be getting a special ticket. So they are sorting through who wants a refund and who doesn't and having tickets printed/shipped accordingly.

I don't know, that's just one theory, but I really don't see how this giant web of putting on a show, canceling them all, hiring a doctor to give Jackson a drug he was allegedly already addicted to, murdering him, covering it up, and having an already fairly successful guy (Murray's) name drug through the mud, going to prison, changing his name, living abroad and all that is worth the death of MJ. As I've said before, I believe he was worth a lot more long-term alive than dead. Once this boost of album sales slows, and AEG has the money from these tickets and merchandise, do you really think it is going to total more than if he had been alive and well and doing these shows, doing television appearances, HBO specials, etc?

He was murdered/his death was planned by others. But it could of been an accidental overdose. Put I'm going with murdered.

if ANYONE think his death is faked and he is living somewhere, are they out of their mind??

That's means he left his three children, whom he loved dearly and his family to grieve!! He would never do that.

Beyond that, how someone believe he was capable of that and still remain a fan?

but it does boggle my mind. reading about the contradictory descriptions of Michael in his last days is so confusing it's like they are describing two different people. here's randy saying he assigned one person to just make sure Michael eats, and here's Kai Chase saying he was into healthy eating and concerned about being in shape for O2. and some other things.

in my opinion, if he did fake his own death, he wouldn't have done it on a whim. or to just make fun of the media. he would have been backed into a corner and was seeing no other way out. he would have done it to arrest the downward spiral caused by too much pressure and, if the pain meds addiction was true, to get some real help. personally, i thought he was so thin in the rehearsals, and there were some who said he voiced out his concerns about the 50 shows.

so will i still be a fan if i find out he did it? yes, because i will understand that it was a very painful decision for him to make, but one that had to be done nonetheless, if he is to live longer.

Hey there, Resonnant :)

I was thinking of Jermaine, seen as his current wife is the ex of Tohme and Tohme is friends with Colony Capital who in turn are friends with AEG... http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1
and Jermaine is the one on TV pushing for a Neverland burial which... would bring more profit if opened to the public like Graceland.

See my post above about the concert tickets too... NOTHING adds up, it is foul play BUT... will the Police/DEA/FBI do anything or prove any of it? I hope so but I'm not holding my breath...

Right now i'm off for a walk, there is too much information for one brain to process at times! I just wish we didn't have to wonder about all this and he was still here :( but I think we owe it to him to try and figure it out. He put us first, we have to put him first right now to get answers. As my signature says, as individuals we have small voices but joined together we can be a big voice especially if we figure out anything in this. The media might not listen I know. I won't give up yet though for Michael's sake. Spread anything that you read that makes it look like foul play, we need to know everything we can. Knowledge = power!

Yes. It has "conspiracy" written all over it.

I'll say it again:

Michael didn't died because of the concerts.

I think Michael begin to die since the second trial that he had.
The media & all those Vampires who was (and still) drinking his blood (money),
[or maybe we need to call it: "bloody money"?]

Everything was because of his MONEY.
Easy and slowly Michael was dying because of them...
Because if they were not be so evil and greedy - Michael wouldn't take all those medication.
Until now, even though he is dead (God, I can't believe I said the word "dead" :( )
they are still want to make a profit on his back.

I'm so ashamed and totally disgusted that I'm living in a world like this.
Michael was a "compensation" for this ugly world - but now he is gone, and took with him all the beauty, light and goodness.

The world will NEVER be the same without Michael Jackson.
We lost one of our biggest treasures. :(

R.I.P
Michael Jackson
i totally agree with u.

problem with conspiracy theories - they usually dont offer any proof that withstands investigation. still conspiracy theories arent necessarily a bad thing - it didnt hurt elvis or monroe. if any it helped embolden their mythology and im sure that the same will happen with michael. in years to come there will be stories of his body being frozen, of him living out his life in hiding after faking his death, of spaceships that were seen shortly after he was announced as dead and of his body being cloned. and as usual there will be some people who will believe it all.

I'll say it again:

Michael didn't died because of the concerts.

I think Michael begin to die since the second trial that he had.
The media & all those Vampires who was (and still) drinking his blood (money),
[or maybe we need to call it: "bloody money"?]

Everything was because of his MONEY.
Easy and slowly Michael was dying because of them...
Because if they were not be so evil and greedy - Michael wouldn't take all those medication.
Until now, even though he is dead (God, I can't believe I said the word "dead" :( )
they are still want to make a profit on his back.

I'm so ashamed and totally disgusted that I'm living in a world like this.
Michael was a "compensation" for this ugly world - but now he is gone, and took with him all the beauty, light and goodness.

The world will NEVER be the same without Michael Jackson.
We lost one of our biggest treasures. :(

R.I.P
Michael Jackson
somehow i get that feeling too ...so many MJ things flooded the shops like someone is getting really desperate for us to buy all that stuff.. books, memorial magasines, and stuff like that.... somehow all this makes me sick and it makes me go like :stop! i don't want anything to remind me of this moment...

yeah the market is flooded with michael related merchandise at the moment. everything and anything with his image is for sale. people are even selling the telecast of the memorial service on ebay. it happens in the wake of every celebrity death. when anna nicole died someone sold her diary. i try to ignore much of it because its really just trash and negativity and theres too much of that in this world and if i listen or watch too much of it it makes me depressed

problem with conspiracy theories - they usually dont offer any proof that withstands investigation. still conspiracy theories arent necessarily a bad thing - it didnt hurt elvis or monroe. if any it helped embolden their mythology and im sure that the same will happen with michael. in years to come there will be stories of his body being frozen, of him living out his life in hiding after faking his death, of spaceships that were seen shortly after he was announced as dead and of his body being cloned. and as usual there will be some people who will believe it all.

I know some conspiracy theories just don't add up or make sense, but some do and some have a lot of truth to them. The thing is as they get classed as all the same anyone actually interested in them gets brushed as being 'mad' and hence not taken seriously. Which is a shame and a perfect way for some things in society to get covered up. Its not healthy to think about conspiracy theories all the time I agree, but to be a sheep and never think outside the box scares me too.

A lot of people don't notice things that go on as they simply don't question things. It just comes to light 40 years later in a tv prog or a history book and they go 'oh my' and you know the people 40 years before that had said that might have been the case would have been written off as crazy. They laughed initially at Churchill for saying Hitler may be a concern, they laughed when someone said the world was round and not flat... I just don't think you can write off all theories is what I'm saying :)

I know multiple doctors started Michael Jackson on a dangerous course of medical therapy, and then in steps
Sony, AEG and Dr. Murray. None of them giving a damn about our Angel, Micheal Jackson
Soon AEG and Dr. Conrad Murray start working together.
AEG, Dr. Murray and all the others were motivated by greed. There is no honor among thieves.
So, AEG eventually set up Dr. Murray to take the fall for Michael Jackson’s death? Now, Dr. Conrad Murray, in order to save himself, is "singing like a bird", as he tries to bring his fellow conspirators down into Hell with him.
The fires of Hell await those who caused Michael Jackson to be removed from this planet too soon.

Click on the link below and you will see a video with pictues of most of the conspirators
or suspects and additional information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMeW2f6SwEk

I don't think there is enough information yet to make a decision about any conspiracy theory. I'm sort of 50/50 between it being an accident and a hoax.

Why do I think it was a hoax? It is the timing : all the tickets were sold, so new money was coming in, his star was once again ascendant in the showbiz world, and once he physically landed in London to start the shows, the next 'window' could be in 2 years time ( the dancers had 2 year contracts).

Time will tell.

I have a different take and I truly believe this ..

I dont belive in the conspiracy theories I havent seen any evidence to support it or convince me.
What I do see is a carless neglegent Doctor Who for some reason didnt have the courage or good
character to say NO and offer Michael the proper treatment he needed ...

Murry was the physician the healer _ Michael was the patient - Murry ended up killing
him with his carlessness and neglegence - It was not intentional .. He freaked and tried
to cover it up .. He knew he was in deep deep deep trouble - he was responsible for the
of Michael Jackson.

But that said
MJ may not have wanted conventional treatment seems he tried everything and found what
he thought worked for him - If there was no Dr Murray MJ would have found someone else -

I dont think anyone around him could see - or know what he was doing to in order to
carry out his mision_ I believe they were all caught up in the frenzy and aura of Michael Jackson.
They all wanted to believe ..... In what was about to happen - OMG .. they all wanted it to
come true .. It was going the most glorious thing to see him work his magic once again

I dont fault or blame Michael at all if he did use unconventional means to sleep
or ease his pain_ we all do what we can to survive and keep our sanity in this
fallen world. Michale was a beautiful loving spirit he was very sensitive and felt
everthing so deeply _ his heart was wide open ..

He has the best of life and the worst and was embarking on another era.

He was not the boy next door :) thank God. He never did anything the conventional way
He was always a non-conformist - In the best sense of the word _he was true to himself
he wouldnt back down from his convictions. he was a genoius and the most loving gracious
MAN to ever grace this planet -

Whatever he chose to lesson the sting of the arrows and daggers thrown at him constantly_
I will not judge him for that_ I believe he felt that was the only way for him _ He was never
allowed to live in our world - and I dont think he really wanted to - except in short intervals
what ever he did to find some peace of mind ease his pain and or find rest makes not one damn
bit of difference to me. He did it so he could continue his message.. continue giving of himself
to the world. .. Remember .. He planned on waking up to do just that_ he found joy in
what he was doing .. He wanted to use his gifts once again to teach and heal the world ..
he felt that was his God given purpose

I pray that his effort and artistic work he put into "This Is It" once released will do just that.

No one can deny
Michael really did Love us MOST

Last edited:
I have a different take and I truly believe this ..

I dont belive in the conspiracy theories I havent seen any evidence to support it or convince me.
What I do see is a carless neglegent Doctor Who for some reason didnt have the courage or good
character to say NO and offer Michael the proper treatment he needed ...

Murry was the physician the healer _ Michael was the patient - Murry ended up killing
him with his carlessness and neglegence - It was not intentional .. He freaked and tried
to cover it up .. He knew he was in deep deep deep trouble - he was responsible for the
of Michael Jackson.

But that said
MJ may not have wanted conventional treatment seems he tried everything and found what
he thought worked for him - If there was no Dr Murray MJ would have found someone else -

I dont think anyone around him could see - or know what he was doing to in order to
carry out his mision_ I believe they were all caught up in the frenzy and aura of Michael Jackson.
They all wanted to believe ..... In what was about to happen - OMG .. they all wanted it to
come true .. It was going the most glorious thing to see him work his magic once again

I dont fault or blame Michael at all if he did use unconventional means to sleep
or ease his pain_ we all do what we can to survive and keep our sanity in this
fallen world. Michale was a beautiful loving spirit he was very sensitive and felt
everthing so deeply _ his heart was wide open ..

He has the best of life and the worst and was embarking on another era.

He was not the boy next door :) thank God. He never did anything the conventional way
He was always a non-conformist - In the best sense of the word _he was true to himself
he wouldnt back down from his convictions. he was a genoius and the most loving gracious
MAN to ever grace this planet -

Whatever he chose to lesson the sting of the arrows and daggers thrown at him constantly_
I will not judge him for that_ I believe he felt that was the only way for him _ He was never
allowed to live in our world - and I dont think he really wanted to - except in short intervals
what ever he did to find some peace of mind ease his pain and or find rest makes not one damn
bit of difference to me. He did it so he could continue his message.. continue giving of himself
to the world. .. Remember .. He planned on waking up to do just that_ he found joy in
what he was doing .. He wanted to use his gifts once again to teach and heal the world ..
he felt that was his God given purpose

I pray that his effort and artistic work he put into "This Is It" once released will do just that.

No one can deny
Michael really did Love us MOST

Don't you think it's odd that AEG worked into Michael's contract that he was covered by insurance for drug OverDose? No one can figure that one out and AEG isn't talking. Most likely whether convicted of murder or manslaughter AEG will make off with a bundle of cash.

i don't know about you, but to me this pic speaks loud and clear.
Murrayfreemason2-198x300.jpg

Back